• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Anime is terrible

badmove2_by_aims773-d71etlu.gif

360pages

I do think people expecting a realistic romance in a series might be going to far. It is fiction after all, so there has to be some things that you have to suspend your disbelief for. That and if it's not a pure romance story, it probably won't be focused on throughout.

Legit though, as long as a romance doesn't offend me and just vanilla and boing, I see no harm in it being in.

sjay1994

I'm just saying it's two face because the arkham knight is being voiced by troy baker. Or you know it could be joker

Arkham Knight is actually voiced by TB?

Then it could be Two Face, or Robin, or Joker, or some random grunt in AA or AC.

TB voiced a lot of people in the arkham games.

I do think people expecting a realistic romance in a series might be going to far. It is fiction after all, so there has to be some things that you have to suspend your disbelief for. That and if it's not a pure romance story, it probably won't be focused on throughout.

Legit though, as long as a romance doesn't offend me and just vanilla and boing, I see no harm in it being in.

I don't mind romance either. As long as its never the focal point at any time and it isn't horrible, then its fine.

Unfortunately, 95% of the time it is either one of those.

Controversial opinion? I like Lucina more than Tharja.

That's not controversial, that's a fact.

Xiraiya

Everyone in every dubbed game ever from Japan are always like the same 3 or 4 people.

It's part of why I don't care for redubbed stuff.

Arkham Knight is actually voiced by TB?

Then it could be Two Face, or Robin, or Joker, or some random grunt in AA or AC.

TB voiced a lot of people in the arkham games.

It's most likely two face. They really should have gotten a completely different voice actor for the arkham knight

I need help frienders. I'm going to be doing some work for people tomorrow and I'm going to get a little bit of cash. Should I spend the money on upgrading my decent laptop (that could benefit from this upgrade) or save it to buy an elgato capture device for my channel? They both will help since I'd be going from 2GB RAM to 8GB RAM and the capture device would help me do more than easy nes games and low end Steam games.

Jman014

I need help frienders. I'm going to be doing some work for people tomorrow and I'm going to get a little bit of cash. Should I spend the money on upgrading my decent laptop (that could benefit from this upgrade) or save it to buy an elgato capture device for my channel? They both will help since I'd be going from 2GB RAM to 8GB RAM and the capture device would help me do more than easy nes games and low end Steam games.
You don't wanna try to save up to build a gaming PC?

Your damn right he is

Victor_Sullivan_Render2.jpg

Look at that mustache. Godlike.

wait. You are talking about Fire Emblem Awakening.... the game I only played for an hour then got bored.

Ok.

Sully is still best girl.
What a hero, this Uncharted hero.

He would eat his huge pile of money
Troy Baker probably hangs out with other well known voice actors. Which is cool.

croten

Just save up for a desktop.

You don't wanna try to save up to build a gaming PC?

Just save up for a desktop.

I do but that would be 7X the cost of the capture device. I want to build one but know if I do, I wouldn't want to skimp out on anything except MAYBE the video card. The Memory would be half of what the Elgato costs so there's that.

I guess I should say that the DS1 video I did was done using a newly built PC. Even the New Vegas videos I do are done on a friends laptop and he's in China on vacation at the moment.

My controversial opinion is that a majority of the opinions almost everyone in this thread hold are either ridiculous, saddening or hilarious.

Always one of the three, or even all three.
I'd ask which specifically, but then I and other people will probably defend each opinion. So, I dunno.

Jman014

The greatest heroes are the ones who slaughter minorities while wise cracking.
What Heroes of the Storm they are
I do but that would be 7X the cost of the capture device. I want to build one but know if I do, I wouldn't want to skimp out on anything except MAYBE the video card. The Memory would be half of what the Elgato costs so there's that.

Well hokay, but maybe consider it in the future for some of the more demanding games.

sjay1994

Yo.

Western video game acting is super wierd.

Troy Bakers best friend is Travis Willingham

Travis Willingham is married to Laura Bailey

Troy Baker was Travis's Best man at his wedding.

In infamous second son, Troy Baker had to make out with his best friends wife, while his best friend had to watch silently in a corner.

Acting is weird.

croten

Yo.

In infamous second son, Troy Baker had to make out with his best friends wife, while his best friend had to watch silently in a corner.

Acting is weird.

Actors have to kiss sometimes, it's what they signed up for.

Jman014

Yo.

Acting is weird.
Who did she voice in that game?

What!? You mean you like the character that wins almost every single popularity poll with a #1 ranking more than a less popular (though overall still popular) character?

You are literally the only person in the world. I have never seen such a controversial opinion before.
Cookie?

Xiraiya

and Beloved wants to go there?
are you out of your fucking mind girl?
just grab xiraiya and leave austraila and never look back

Very late since she just linked me this, I believe that's what we call true love, but actually we talked about it before, if Australia was not an option, we'd aim for Canada instead.

Top Bottom