• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I have a GTX 660. I need to upgrade eventually for Witcher 3.
mfw I can run witcher 3 maxed

700.jpg

Whoof, barely finished my Writing contest entry before having to leave but it's not too terrible for something I bullshitted together in an hour. Didn't have time to proofread, so hopefully I didn't fuck up too bad.

croten

If Ground Zeroes is any indication, you're unfortunately going to be looking forward to it for a long time.
I have a 670 (recently just got it handed to me). Not planning on upgrading soon, even for Witcher. I'll just play on Medium. I don't care too much about its visuals, as long as the art style, gameplay and story are good.

Well it barely ran on my PS3 so I guess I'm waiting a while

Emouse

I finally beat smelter demon.

And the sentinels

Nice, on my latest playthrough smelter was the only one who gave me hassle, not too sure why, Sentinels were my progress blocker on my first round though, I ended up soloing them after many failed summon attempts

but hey it should be smooth sailing from here on

croten

Obviously not in terms of raw power, but I assume GZ doesn't hit 1080p60 on a GTX 550 considering the minimum is a 650.

I suppose. Still it feels weird when I used to play multiplats on PC for visual appeal.

Well the new consoles are powerful, when you update you're PC the balance will be restored

The only voice that is not bad is the teacher/
leader of Nudist Beach
since I can tell that is Matthew Mercer and he seems to at least be trying

There are some things that just don't translate, no matter how well they deliver the line, saying "Nudist Beach" in English will never be as memorable as "NUUDIISTO BEACHU!"

It's the same reason why any dub of Kuroko no Basket will by default not be as good, since the scenes in California will just be regular scenes instead of laugh riots.

ultimax

They all sound terrible.

Jojo could work with a dub provided it was campy and over the top as the show. The VA in the Kill La Kill dub sound almost bored at times

Make it go away
The first 3 episodes of stardust crusaders got dubbed, and it was really good. It wasn't nearly as hype as the JP voices, but when it comes out I'll defintley watch it

Emouse

Hmm maybe I'll beat the garygoles

They're not too bad, they seem tough at first because you're fighting more than one but you just gotta keep an eye on em and it works out, also the item at the end is completely useless if you've already beaten the sinner, just so you know

They're not too bad, they seem tough at first because you're fighting more than one but you just gotta keep an eye on em and it works out, also the item at the end is completely useless if you've already beaten the sinner, just so you know

The lost sinner? Oh.. Well then

I already beated him

Top Bottom