• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

That'd be amazing. each girl with their own move sets and character specific weapons. The only weird part would be dialogue.. since shinuze can't talk.

Sounds fun.

Its fine. She can just communicate with bells or morse code or text boxes or something.

You're always able to join the PAL master
inferior
race.

Even I won't break into prison and fight giant spiders and steroid kangaroo's for a n3DS. I'm not that brave.

Now are you playing as the disabled girls or are you hunting them?\

:3

You gotta hunt them so you can use their purity to build level 10 armor and craft greatswords out of love.

Just for a bit tho

nope

But, it is satire.
Italiam Spiderman is serious business.
IT DOES. But I don't even know if I like hunting games or monster hunter.
Git gud.
I can't stop thinking about Monster Hunter. It could come out alongside the New 3ds at literally ANY TIME in the next two months, with no warning. Fuck.
I KNOW! Rebought MH3U because I missed it too much!
Im going to end up selling my Japanese one to Liam probably, but yeah, it's a god damn beautiful handheld. You get the regular or the XL? I can't wait for it and MonHun4, it's a huge improvement, and that nub actually really kicks ass for what its needed for.
Too much hypes.

Zenfalcia

I feel totally baffled that we still don't have a release date for the New 3ds in North America. Having too much stock of 3ds XLs and 2ds' in North America isn't going to get any better over time after christmas, now that people are just waiting for the new hardware. You think we might actually get a Monster Hunter bundle out here, or is that just wishful thinking?

Has there been no announcements regarding the New 3DS? I'm going to be cynical and say that's wishful thinking.

Its fine. She can just communicate with bells or morse code or text boxes or something.

Ehh. sure.

ultimax

That'd be amazing. each girl with their own move sets and character specific weapons. The only weird part would be dialogue.. since shinuze can't talk.
Sounds fun.
Woof, good question...
result.jpg

This was easily the best part of the game

I feel totally baffled that we still don't have a release date for the New 3ds in North America. Having too much stock of 3ds XLs and 2ds' in North America isn't going to get any better over time after christmas, now that people are just waiting for the new hardware. You think we might actually get a Monster Hunter bundle out here, or is that just wishful thinking?
Im hoping for a Xenoblade Chronicles bundle...Thats still a thing right?

Dont be a fraud, we both know you're gonna be up super late anyway

A lot of people on GAF are predicting a Nintendo Direct soon that should talk about that stuff. But its still surprising that we haven't heard anything. I don't think its wishful thinking though to see a bundle. Other than Majora's Mask, its Nintendo's biggest game coming out around the time of the n3DS (assuming its coming in the spring), and it would sell a lot since monster hunter needs that nub more than any other game on that system.

Has there been no announcements regarding the New 3DS? I'm going to be cynical and say that's wishful thinking.

Ehh. sure.

The only thing announced about the New 3ds is that Europeans may have gotten an email saying to pre-order and get a special New 3ds before the Euro launch they had up until January 12th, which makes it seem like the fucking thing is going to be out by the end of January/Mid February.

joe2187

Banned

You'll get a Mario bundle if your lucky.

This is NA, Capcom and Nintendo know NA dont give a fuck/Know what Monster Hunter is.

Rizzi

I'm still confused that EU/AU got it before you guys. That is not how things usually happen!

Zenfalcia

result.jpg

This was easily the best part of the game
tumblr_lxwkmmlVt91r0yamfo1_400.gif

Truly the best.
The only thing announced about the New 3ds is that Europeans may have gotten an email saying to pre-order and get a special New 3ds before the Euro launch they had up until January 12th, which makes it seem like the fucking thing is going to be out by the end of January/Mid February.

That's under the assumption that NA release date will be the same as Europe, which it might not be. We could get shafted and have our, being NA, release pushed till later in the year.

demidar

You'll get a Mario bundle if your lucky.

This is NA, Capcom and Nintendo know NA dont give a fuck/Know what Monster Hunter is.

That's my reasoning. No one knows what the fuck Monster Hunter is in the west so there's little reason to release a bundle over a known quality like a Nintendo game.

I'm still confused that EU/AU got it before you guys. That is not how things usually happen!

Maybe a loc test? Australia is a damn small place compared to NA, and we even got filthy Europeans import-stealing our stock!

Yeah come to think of it, if Nintendo's making a bundle for that thing, its for Majora's mask. We're not cool like Japan which got the Fire Emblem bundle and the SMT 4 bundle. We just get normal, pokemon, and for some reason, Persona Q bundles.

Zenfalcia

Yeah come to think of it, if Nintendo's making a bundle for that thing, its for Majora's mask. We're not cool like Japan which got the Fire Emblem bundle and the SMT 4 bundle. We just get normal, pokemon, and for some reason, Persona Q bundles.

The cards! It's all about the cards! You gotta collect them all.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fun fact: Inari temple is the inspiration behind the creation of starfox, because the inari fox is a kitsune that flies and wears a red scarf. Also happens to be my favorite franchise of all time.

Also why was Pat molesting his closet door?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Im pretty sure we got the fire emblem bundle, it was a download code tho instead of the cartridge.

ultimax

Fun fact: Inari temple is the inspiration behind the creation of starfox, because the inari fox is a kitsune that flies and wears a red scarf. Also happens to be my favorite franchise of all time.

Its what all the cool kids do these days!

Zenfalcia

He probably was a little tipsy, kinda like why he was in between two beds.
:p

Zenfalcia

Dont know if you saw my other posts, but i finished the route. It was not a good time.

I did the thing part 4

WOW THAT WAS BAD. LIKE IT WAS REALLY BAD. SO BAD. I CANT STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I CANT STOP YELLING IN MY MIND ABOUT HOW BAD THAT WAS.
For real tho, that was super lame. there was barely a story. When the side character is a million times more interesting (even though shes not that great either) than the main characters route, you know you shit the bed.Boring characters with non existant story.If anything was remotley interesting, its the Misha backstory but its not even that in depth. It probably would of been better off if you can split off into her own route or something.....shes not even disabled >.>
I can see how if I finished that route first, it would turn me off from the game quite a bit. In fact, it makes me adore the 3 routes i just did even more. Those were super great.

tl;dr- Goodwil was right

In case he missed it.

Zenfalcia

Wow, Im shocked so many 3U armours are in 4, despite their monsters not being in it. How's that work?

I'm going to assume they changed the items required to make them or you can buy them? I'm going with the first assumption. There's probably some wiki/guide out there in japanese that you can brute force with google translate to understand.

Zenfalcia

I told you
it was shit! I'm glad you just decided to appreciate the good routes more though. I was afraid it'd sour you on the game as a whole. It's pretty bad.

By the way, Misha is there just to learn sign language,

It's fine!

She's also there to win shizune's heart over.

Shackzam

I CAN GRAB AFTER BLOCKING MEGA FIST ROMARS. I'VE TESTED THIS AND NOW FUCKING GUILTY GEAR BULLSHIT ISN'T WORKING YOU PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.
I'm over exaggerating to make it more dramatic

ultimax

I told you
it was shit! I'm glad you just decided to appreciate the good routes more though. I was afraid it'd sour you on the game as a whole. It's pretty bad.

By the way, Misha is there just to learn sign language,

it's just that the so very little that there is of misha is better than shizune anyways. bleh.

It takes ALOT for me to drop a game. that route probably would of put me off more if it was the first one i played, since each route is so time consuming

Barioth best waifu.
Yes.
it's just that the so very little that there is of misha is better than shizune anyways. bleh.

It takes ALOT for me to drop a game. that route probably would of put me off more if it was the first one i played, since each route is so time consuming
To be honest it made me drop the game for awhile. I couldn't believe I sat through 6 hours of bullshit nothingness and didn't know if the rest would be similar. I'm glad I went back for Rin.

Neither of them are likeable or interesting really. The whole route is devoid of writing quality like Lilly or likeable characters like Emi,

ultimax

Yes.
To be honest it made me drop the game for awhile. I couldn't believe I sat through 6 hours of bullshit nothingness and didn't know if the rest would be similar. I'm glad I went back for Rin.

Neither of them are likeable or interesting really. The whole route is devoid of writing quality like Lilly or likeable characters like Emi,

Yup, it was basically non existent.

edit- wait, was that the first route you did?

Top Bottom