• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I feel you. My car has been frozen over every morning this week so far, it's annoying

I've been trying to avoid that as much as I can by letting it run for a bit on the days I don't go anywhere. Plus I clean it off so I have to deal with minimal ice since fuck that.

Fuck you Winter. You frosty cunt.

This accurately described my trip to Ash Lake everytime.

Those mushroom creatures are fucking adorable.

Tako

I'm glad I don't have to deal with cold weather. If anything I have to worry about ice but eh. I just gotta get used to my new sleeping schedule and work.

Beloved

Why are you on Gaf in class? That's a productivity killer.

My teacher is just lecturing, there's no productivity to kill. Haha

I've been trying to avoid that as much as I can by letting it run for a bit on the days I don't go anywhere. Plus I clean it off so I have to deal with minimal ice since fuck that.

Fuck you Winter. You frosty cunt.

I just crank it up a few minutes before I go and have the defrost going full blast, but I always have to scrape some off too. Wouldnt be an issue if my classes werent early in the morning. My disdain for 8AM classes is OP

Emouse

Morning/Afternoon/whatever frienders, what's happening people

Getting good audio levels on recording is a pain in the butt, 4realz

croten

It's afternoon for me but I just woke up. I also just found out CR just came out for the Wii U here yesterday so time to binge anime in my bed

My teacher is just lecturing, there's no productivity to kill. Haha

I just crank it up a few minutes before I go and have the defrost going full blast, but I always have to scrape some off too. Wouldnt be an issue if my classes werent early in the morning. My disdain for 8AM classes is OP
I prefer my classes to be in the morning, just to get them out of the way. But fuuucckkk. Why can't it be like..32 or some shit all the time during winter.

I woke up and it's a frosty bitch outside. Gonna get up and slam in DaS today.

Touche. (I don't know how to type in accented characters :S)

At least you're not like me and just outright skip lectures that didn't have quizzes and other graded shit.

I usually just bring a voice recorder with me and sleep during lectures. I'll listen to them while I do work for the class.

Beloved

I prefer my classes to be in the morning, just to get them out of the way. But fuuucckkk. Why can't it be like..32 or some shit all the time during winter.

I prefer morning classes as well, but I'd rather them start at 9 or 10.

Touche. (I don't know how to type in accented characters :S)

At least you're not like me and just outright skip lectures that didn't have quizzes and other graded shit.

I do outright skip lectures but I can only skip a certain number of days, or you get automatically withdrawn from the class. For instance this class I'm in today, I can miss a max of 6 days throughout the entire semester, so if I REALLY want to skip a day I will, I just cant do it whenever.

demidar

I usually just bring a voice recorder with me and sleep during lectures. I'll listen to them while I do work for the class.

I assume the lecturer's voice is loud enough or is using a mic in all your classes.

At my university, all lectures are recorded and put up on Blackboard so people can just watch it later at home.

I do outright skip lectures but I can only skip a certain number of days, or you get automatically withdrawn from the class. For instance this class I'm in today, I can miss a max of 6 days throughout the entire semester, so if I REALLY want to skip a day I will, I just cant do it whenever.

Is that a common thing in American universities? The university I attended (in Australia) don't really give a shit about attendance, though some try and force people to come by doing weekly quizzes.

If you hold Alt gr and type it accents it. á-é-í-ó-ú

Touché

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Is that a common thing in American universities? The university I attended (in Australia) don't really give a shit about attendance, though some try and force people to come by doing weekly quizzes.

For my college attendance is up to the professor, like my English teacher didn't care about attendance, but my psych teach would drop you if you missed six classes.

I prefer morning classes as well, but I'd rather them start at 9 or 10.

My college dosen't have them that late. The earliest is from 8-10:45 then 11-1. So I'm stuck with getting up at 6 am every Tuesday =/

I wish I could do that but most of my class time is in the kitchen
Well that's your fault for going to Culinary school :p

I assume the lecturer's voice is loud enough or is using a mic in all your classes.

At my university, all lectures are recorded and put up on Blackboard so people can just watch it later at home.

Yeah that's a very common thing in America, especially if you're using financial aid to go to school. I think you can miss two days in a semester and you lose your financial aid along with having to keep at least a 2.5 GPA.

I usually sit in the front row so the volume of the speakers voice is a non issue.

It might be a North American thing. For the course I am taking now, if you miss 3 days of class without something like a doctors note they kick you out

It might be a North American thing. For the course I am taking now, if you miss 3 days of class without something like a doctors note they kick you out

Where i go to school, for a once a week class, if i miss more than 2 days, i get dropped a letter grade. If its a twice a week class, if i miss more than 4 days, i get dropped a letter grade.

I heard some colleges courses don't care about attendance, but most do.

However, I'm not a good source, because I'm not in college.

mrmyhthef

My university doesn't care about attendance during lectures. In fact you could go an entire semester without attending one since you can just watch the recording at home. Did that with 2 of my units last semester.

Is recruiting demons in SMT really as luck based as it seems?

Kinda, but once you get to the negotiation part I find ending talks gets the demon to join you more often than not. I got most of my demons for free by Cheating -> Refusing -> End talks.

Beloved

It varies widely by university and even by class. My school has a policy that applies to every class in the university. If your class meets twice a week, you can miss 4 days, if it meets 3 days a week you can miss 6 days, etc. But I've taken classes at another university where I had no attendance policy in some classes, and very strict ones in others.

My college dosen't have them that late. The earliest is from 8-10:45 then 11-1. So I'm stuck with getting up at 6 am every Tuesday =/

2 classes I had to take this semester only had 8AM options so I'm in the same boat. Luckily I do live really close so I get up between 6:30-6:45

It varies widely by university and even by class. My school has a policy that applies to every class in the university. If your class meets twice a week, you can miss 4 days, if it meets 3 days a week you can miss 6 days, etc. But I've taken classes at another university where I had no attendance policy in some classes, and very strict ones in others.

2 classes I had to take this semester only had 8AM options so I'm in the same boat. Luckily I do live really close so I get up between 6:30-6:45

Lucky you, I have to drive about 40 miles to get to my class.

MOrning guys. How's everything

It's really cold, and JoJo finally returns in about one hour EST.

Mr.Jack

Neo Member

It's not, in my country there's some courses where you have to have 100% of attendance to pass, I live in South America.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
MOrning guys. How's everything
We waiting on that jojo hype.
tumblr_n3lbcgGcVw1rirdwco1_400.gif

Archgan

New JoJo OP is... something. I don't know if I like it more or less than Stand Proud. Definitely not as good as Bloody Stream and So no chi

I haven't seen it yet, but I actually didn't like so no chi or bloody stream the first time I saw them. It wasn't until a few episodes in that I realized they were great.

Squishy3

I think it fits the tone of the second half pretty well. More specifically the final part.

Doesn't help the Youtube upload is shit and hides the visuals from you in it's bad quality.

Also remember there's going to be a full version that's gonna be like 4:30 like Stand Proud

Top Bottom