• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I need to get better at Xrd but i havnt found my character yet. I feel like from watching gameplay tho that Sin might be that guy, but i still need to unlock him

Shackzam

Do they taunt a bunch? I dunno how you can be disrespectful in a fighting game besides taunting.

Just dp the shit out of anything. They don't care what game you're playing, they want to play theirs. They just don't care.

Oh and I got some birthday cake oreos and their fucking delicious.

I need to get better at Xrd but i havnt found my character yet. I feel like from watching gameplay tho that Sin might be that guy, but i still need to unlock him
Have you tried everyone else? Personally I like Elphet, the pink chick, but it could change once I actually try the game. I went into Arena having no idea who id play. I went through all the story modes and found that I liked Aigis the most.

Have you tried everyone else? Personally I like Elphet, the pink chick, but it could change once I actually try the game. I went into Arena having no idea who id play. I went through all the story modes and found that I liked Aigis the most.

I used to play Ky and Chipp in XX, but idk, theyre just not feeling right to me anymore. I have played with the whole cast since my friends and i are casual scrubs who play fighting games all the time.

Numb

I am interested in him too but just as much in Bedman but have absolutely no idea how to approach him.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What are your guys mains across fighting games?

USFIV: Ken and Cody
Third Strike: Ken
Tekken: Asuka
BlazBlue: Litchi
GGXrd: Not sure yet. Maybe Slayer or Sol?
P4A: Labrys
Skullgirls: Parasoul/Squigly
UMvC3: Dante/Wesker/Morrigan
MvC2: Ken/Cyclops/Captain Commando
CvS2: Ken/Kim/Joe
KOFXIII: Terry/Kim/Mai
Darkstalkers: Morrigan
Mortal Kombat: Jade
Smash: Ike and ZSS

I can't stop thinking about Monster Hunter. It could come out alongside the New 3ds at literally ANY TIME in the next two months, with no warning. Fuck.

I got extremely lucky with Persona. Because I thought Kanji was awesome, and I turned out to be a grappler player after all. Before that game, I always gravitated towards quick, rushdown type characters.

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

Screw that stupid ass new DBZ movie for making me remember this stupid ass song existed.

I can't stop thinking about Monster Hunter. It could come out alongside the New 3ds at literally ANY TIME in the next two months, with no warning. Fuck.

Wait, really? I haven't heard jack shit about the New 3DS releasing in the west.

If this happens I'm going to be pissed off because I just picked up SMT4 digitally.

TS - Ibuki, Diddles
USSF4 - Cammy, Ibuki, Sagat
Mahvel - Dorm, Morrigan, Dr. Doom
Tekken - Asuka, Julia, Devil Jin
KOF XIII - Leona, Yuri, Kim
Melee - Marth, Peach, Jigglypuff, Fox
Project: M - Marth, Peach, Jigglypuff, Fox, Snake, Samus
Smash4 - Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus, Marth
Skullgirls - Ms. Fortune, Valentine, Cerebella
P4A - Rise, Mitsuru

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

Screw that stupid ass new DBZ movie for making me remember this stupid ass song existed.

Wait, really? I haven't heard jack shit about the New 3DS releasing in the west.

If this happens I'm going to be pissed off because I just picked up SMT4 digitally.

The New 3ds and Monster Hunter 4U'll likely launch alongside one another in the new 2 months. Why would you be pissed about picking up SMT4 digitally though? You know you can transfer stuff from one 3ds to another, right?

The New 3ds and Monster Hunter 4U'll likely launch alongside one another in the new 2 months. Why would you be pissed about picking up SMT4 digitally though? You know you can transfer stuff from one 3ds to another, right?

Someone mentioned that to me when I was considering buying it but I was pretty certain that you couldn't do that because of Nintendo being notoriously bad in the past with shit like that. I'm pretty ignorant as to whats been going on in the Nintendo front for like the past year so if that actually is available to do now then that's great. I can give my 3DS XL to a friend and not have to worry about picking up the games I've bought digitally once again.

I feel like I've heard that somewhere but I can't place it.

Rizzi

sTqc9SK.jpg
Mmm. Finally, SMT IV.
Look at that sexy beast.

Mmm. Finally, SMT IV.
Look at that sexy beast.

We're both starting it!

I'm honestly not too far in myself. Barely 2 hours.
I got mad stuck in Naraku because I fucked up and saved when I had like no healing items and shit was just wrecking me. I wasn't aware I could leave and go sleep at the Barracks again so I spent a good 40 minutes of frustration in there.

Oh why were they an asshole? Cause of the lag?

I don't remember him having a bad connection, but I used to play him all the time in Arena. One day I bodied him, after never getting a win off him before, and he kicked me and would never play me again... over 1 win.
Dude is a freak.

USF4: Cody/Juri
Ultimx: Aegis
from memory
MvC3: Joe/spidey/ Morrigan
TvC: joe/tekkaman blade

SF3: Alex
SF4: Sakura/Fei Long
SSF4: Ibukki
Arena/Ultimax: Kanji, Teddie
SkullGirls: Cerebella
Xrd: Potemkin
MK: Smoke
Marvel: Dante, Vergil, Tronne Bonne
Also, I'm partial to Ike in Smash.

Zenfalcia

Someone mentioned that to me when I was considering buying it but I was pretty certain that you couldn't do that because of Nintendo being notoriously bad in the past with shit like that. I'm pretty ignorant as to whats been going on in the Nintendo front for like the past year so if that actually is available to do now then that's great. I can give my 3DS XL to a friend and not have to worry about picking up the games I've bought digitally once again.

You can transfer data between 2 3ds, they even have instructions on their site on how to do it.

Shackzam

SF4: Dudley
P4A: Akihiko and Ken
Skullgirls: Beowulf, Eliza, Big Band
Mahvel 3: Spencer, Doctor Strange, Dr. Doom
Guilty Gear Xrd: Slayer until Jam comes out
Dark Stalkers: Lord Raptor
Smash: Dankey Dong and some others
SFxT: Bob and Steve
Third Strike: Q and Dudley
MK: Kabal and Striker

Gotta love boss fights with no save before or after it. Just lost two hours of progress in Xenosaga 3. I'll start this shit again later.

I played through Xenosaga 1 when it came out and remember it having like an hour long cutscene or at least like an hour-2 where i couldnt control my character at one point.

Fuck it. I don't care if I have to wake up for work in the morning. I'm too salty about losing 2-3 hours to sleep anyway. Staying up till I get back to where I was.

I played through Xenosaga 1 when it came out and remember it having like an hour long cutscene or at least like an hour-2 where i couldnt control my character at one point.

2 and 3 really fixed the pacing. And by pacing I also mean they made the cutscenes more interesting and not shit.

You must've gotten unlucky ot something came up that prevented them from shipping ontime..

I should also mention the evil within came one day late, and ultimax came extremely late at night. And they were gonna send smash to me 4 days late also so I said fuck that and picked it up at gamestop.

But of course, Persona Q had to be at my doorstep Tuesday early afternoon -___-

Zenfalcia

I should also mention the evil within came one day late, and ultimax came extremely late at night. And they were gonna send smash to me 4 days late also so I said fuck that and picked it up at gamestop.

But of course, Persona Q had to be at my doorstep Tuesday early afternoon -___-

Amazon seems to love you. Everything coming late, are you sure you should blame amazon or should you blame the parcel company?

Top Bottom