• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

You can transfer data between 2 3ds, they even have instructions on their site on how to do it.

I did the thing part 4

WOW THAT WAS BAD. LIKE IT WAS REALLY BAD. SO BAD. I CANT STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I CANT STOP YELLING IN MY MIND ABOUT HOW BAD THAT WAS.
For real tho, that was super lame. there was barely a story. When the side character is a million times more interesting (even though shes not that great either) than the main characters route, you know you shit the bed.Boring characters with non existant story.If anything was remotley interesting, its the Misha backstory but its not even that in depth. It probably would of been better off if you can split off into her own route or something.....shes not even disabled >.>
I can see how if I finished that route first, it would turn me off from the game quite a bit. In fact, it makes me adore the 3 routes i just did even more. Those were super great.

tl;dr- Goodwil was right

Amazon seems to love you. Everything coming late, are you sure you should blame amazon or should you blame the parcel company?

I could honestly care less if its Amazon or UPS's fault. Either way, I never preorder from there anymore. If I really want the game day one, I'm not lazy enough to go preorder it at a gamestop 10 minutes down the road and pick it up myself.

ultimax

What are your guys mains across fighting games?

For me its:
USF4: Ken
TTT2: Lili/Hwoarang
Blazblue: Noel
Xrd: i Guess Ky for now
P4A: Brosuke

USF4- Poison, Chun-Li
SF3- Chun-Li
Skullgirls- Parasoul, Valentine
Persona- Rise, Mitsuru
Dengeki Bunko- Kirino
Smash 4- Ippo
Xrd- i have no fucking clue

Zenfalcia

I did the thing part 4

WOW THAT WAS BAD. LIKE IT WAS REALLY BAD. SO BAD. I CANT STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I CANT STOP YELLING IN MY MIND ABOUT HOW BAD THAT WAS.
For real tho, that was super lame. there was barely a story. When the side character is a million times more interesting (even though shes not that great either) than the main characters route, you know you shit the bed.Boring characters with non existant story.If anything was remotley interesting, its the Misha backstory but its not even that in depth. It probably would of been better off if you can split off into her own route or something.....shes not even disabled >.>
I can see how if I finished that route first, it would turn me off from the game quite a bit. In fact, it makes me adore the 3 routes i just did even more. Those were super great.

tl;dr- Goodwil was right

Yeah... did you get the bad end too?
Where you get to have sex with misha?

At least now you know why we say her route is the worst and now you can enjoy the other routes more and rin's once you complete hers. That's going to be fun :D

Everything about her route was nit great.. like her family backstory was only there to explain Lilly's and her hatred for each other. From what i remember nothing in her route was remotely interesting or entertaining. I do like the main character's drive to try to learn sign language to get closer to her, but she's not even a good character with any redeeming qualities.. not even her H-scenes were any good... Like bad dom play? Eugh.

About misha:
she said she had adhd i believe, so ehhh.. i guess they tried to portray it as mental disability

Zenfalcia

I could honestly care less if its Amazon or UPS's fault. Either way, I never preorder from there anymore. If I really want the game day one, I'm not lazy enough to go preorder it at a gamestop 10 minutes down the road and pick it up myself.

That sucks that you've been soured on buying stuff online. At least there's a gamestop close to you.

ultimax

Yeah... did you get the bad end too?
Where you get to have sex with misha?

At least now you know why we say her route is the worst and now you can enjoy the other routes more and rin's once you complete hers. That's going to be fun :D

Everything about her route was nit great.. like her family backstory was only there to explain Lilly's and her hatred for each other. From what i remember nothing in her route was remotely interesting or entertaining. I do like the main character's drive to try to learn sign language to get closer to her, but she's not even a good character with any redeeming qualities.. not even her H-scenes were any good... Like bad dom play? Eugh.

About misha:
she said she had adhd i believe, so ehhh.. i guess they tried to portray it as mental disability
Bad end > good end because reasons.
CreepyNod.gif
I dont understand how the bad end can be called bad if the outcome is essentially the same...only difference is that they end it with a corny picture instead of being sad and things.
When the focal point of a game is romance, and a route completely lacks it, someone needs to be fired. it was just so "ehhhhhhhhhh why is this even in the game"
bad H scenes are bad. Also i guess you're right about the adhd thing, but thats not even the reason she went to the school. oh well. i really wonder how things would pan out if they actually put more time into misha's character.
I'm really looking forward to Rin's route, since im basically guarenteed something better than this one. She a pretty interesting character too.
Hey abu how you linking the vids?

Not bad. both you and aaron are good LPers. you'll even get better over time once you get the hang of things

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just watched the first two episodes of Black Mirror on Netflix.

Goddamn. Watch this shit. First episode is good but apparently not like the rest of the series, second episode is just...damn.

Zenfalcia

Bad end > good end because reasons.
CreepyNod.gif
I dont understand how the bad end can be called bad if the outcome is essentially the same...only difference is that they end it with a corny picture instead of being sad and things.
When the focal point of a game is romance, and a route completely lacks it, someone needs to be fired. it was just so "ehhhhhhhhhh why is this even in the game"
bad H scenes are bad. Also i guess you're right about the adhd thing, but thats not even the reason she went to the school. oh well. i really wonder how things would pan out if they actually put more time into misha's character.
I'm really looking forward to Rin's route, since im basically guarenteed something better than this one. She a pretty interesting character too.

Yeah, the best reasons.

It's because you should've been going for the real main character, shizune, instead of misha. Also people's feelings were hurt and bad things happened = bad end.

Yeah.. honestly, who ever wrote the route didn't do a good job. Her character wasn't to great either.. but meh.
For the ADHD it contributed for her for to going to the same club as her crush, Shizune, and also as her interpreter. The reasoning behind her rode that really thin line of suspension of disbelief, but I digress. The whole route just felt lukewarm since it tried to intro a whole new cast of characters of shinuze's family and just eugh.. I suppose they tried to make you care about the relationship between Shizune's family and Lilly's family.
Yes, very interesting. You'll probably like it more. :D Do you plan on playing it today or later?

Do any of you guys know how to get $$$ fast in guilty gear? i want to unlock Sin already god damn it

Git gud and earn that cash money.

ultimax

Yeah, the best reasons.

It's because you should've been going for the real main character, shizune, instead of misha. Also people's feelings were hurt and bad things happened = bad end.

Yeah.. honestly, who ever wrote the route didn't do a good job. Her character wasn't to great either.. but meh.
For the ADHD it contributed for her for to going to the same club as her crush, Shizune, and also as her interpreter. The reasoning behind her rode that really thin line of suspension of disbelief, but I digress. The whole route just felt lukewarm since it tried to intro a whole new cast of characters of shinuze's family and just eugh.. I suppose they tried to make you care about the relationship between Shizune's family and Lilly's family.
Yes, very interesting. You'll probably like it more. :D Do you plan on playing it today or later?

Git gud and earn that cash money.

Its just that the difference between good and bad end isnt really that big, especially when compared to the others.
besides, shizune sucks so much, "comforting" misha felt like a good end ;) MoreCreepyNod.gif
but seriously, if the bad ending is going to exist, make some crazy shit happen, like her finding out about the comforting. I dont think they made that clear. No confrontation, no punishment for picking the "wrong" choice. Just more subtlety.

They could of made a more interesting story out of Misha with the ADHD thing if she was the main focus. Tbh, Shizune would of been much better if she was the side character, (but then MC wouldnt of learned sign language, but whatever.
Its really just a giant non existant mess

I'll power through it tomorrow.
im kind of sad that its almost over :(

Zenfalcia

Its just that the difference between good and bad end isnt really that big, especially when compared to the others.
besides, shizune sucks so much, "comforting" misha felt like a good end ;) MoreCreepyNod.gif
but seriously, if the bad ending is going to exist, make some crazy shit happen, like her finding out about the comforting. I dont think they made that clear. No confrontation, no punishment for picking the "wrong" choice. Just more subtlety.

They could of made a more interesting story out of Misha with the ADHD thing if she was the main focus. Tbh, Shizune would of been much better if she was the side character, (but then MC wouldnt of learned sign language, but whatever.
Its really just a giant non existant mess

I'll power through it tomorrow.
im kind of sad that its almost over :(

I feel like they made it subtle on purpose, because making it too on the nose would be untasteful. I can think of several ways for it to be rewritten, but it's too late to gripe about that now. They did an ok job and it shows.

It might as well not exist, which is fairly extreme way of criticizing it.

Yep, the ride is almost over. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Rizzi

You know what I think I like the most about my New 3DS?
The fact that it isn't a god damned finger print magnet. Matte finish is the best.

The fact that it isn't a god damned finger print magnet. Matte finish is the best.

Im going to end up selling my Japanese one to Liam probably, but yeah, it's a god damn beautiful handheld. You get the regular or the XL? I can't wait for it and MonHun4, it's a huge improvement, and that nub actually really kicks ass for what its needed for.

joe2187

Banned
I finally encountered my first Crimson head in RE:Remastered HD.

tried to burn the body, it got up scared me to bejeezus and ate my asshole in one fell swoop.

Im going to end up selling my Japanese one to Liam probably, but yeah, it's a god damn beautiful handheld. You get the regular or the XL? I can't wait for it and MonHun4, it's a huge improvement, and that nub actually really kicks ass for what its needed for.

God damn, I want that new 3DS so bad. Really shocked Nintendo hasn't given that or Monster Hunter a release date by now. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see a bundle for it.

Rizzi

I got the regular. The XL is a little too big to carry around all the time. Plus I like the white that the regular comes in.

Zenfalcia

Katawa Shoujo Hunter game is now in development. Please be excited for 2017.

No. Unlike some people I have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow.

That'd be amazing. each girl with their own move sets and character specific weapons. The only weird part would be dialogue.. since shinuze can't talk.

Sounds fun.

Now are you playing as the disabled girls or are you hunting them?\

:3

Woof, good question...

I feel totally baffled that we still don't have a release date for the New 3ds in North America. Having too much stock of 3ds XLs and 2ds' in North America isn't going to get any better over time after christmas, now that people are just waiting for the new hardware. You think we might actually get a Monster Hunter bundle out here, or is that just wishful thinking?

Top Bottom