• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

GGs everybody. Also, congratulations Shack! On finally wrestling the controller away from your little brother by our 7th or 8th fight!
Either that, or I have no idea how I got so many wins on you, that was nuts. I have not improved that much.

Do any of you guys know how to get $$$ fast in guilty gear? i want to unlock Sin already god damn it

??? I frickin paid for that shit, I had no idea he was unlockable! Someone tell me if you can get Leo this way or not, please?

ultimax

Lol wtf, why do so many flash games of this exist.
Did i just get cloned by shinji's dad?
i got 2729 on my first run. idk if thats good or not
GGs everybody. Also, congratulations Shack! On finally wrestling the controller away from your little brother by our 7th or 8th fight!
Either that, or I have no idea how I got so many wins on you, that was nuts. I have not improved that much.

??? I frickin paid for that shit, I had no idea he was unlockable! Someone tell me if you can get Leo this way or not, please?

GG guys, i think i learned a lot from those matches. and yeah you can unlock Sin in game. you cant for Leo though

Zenfalcia

Lol wtf, why do so many flash games of this exist.
Did i just get cloned by shinji's dad?
i got 2729 on my first run. idk if thats good or not

Yeah.. you should stop before you don't sleep... Because it's pretty addicting and dumb fun. Yeah that's pretty good. I forgot what my highest score was, but it was high.

I just tried that and I don't know what happened. I got ate by the drill girl and then I flew for forever and got 5521.02m as my total distance. Did I win?

There's tons of dumb references to the original game, but.. yeah. you can get all the achievements and i guess that could be counted as a win.. There's no winning, just getting the farthest.

Alfebit

Banned
Yo, shout outs to MrGoodwil for gifting me a glass of 100% Orange Juice. You da man.
tumblr_n7kh8heW491r4n69uo1_500.gif

ultimax

Yeah.. you should stop before you don't sleep... Because it's pretty addicting and dumb fun. Yeah that's pretty good. I forgot what my highest score was, but it was high.

There's tons of dumb references to the original game, but.. yeah. you can get all the achievements and i guess that could be counted as a win.. There's no winning, just getting the farthest.

I like how landing on shizune is an automatic game over. seems appropriate

GG guys, i think i learned a lot from those matches. and yeah you can unlock Sin in game. you cant for Leo though

GGs, and I'm sorry I didn't switch off Potemkin. I could tell you wanted to do casuals, but fighting Shack I didn't want to look like I was running away with the win count, since he was catching up.
That said.... SUNOVA BITCH! NO LEO? NOOOOOOOO!
They're gonna get that $8 from me, I know it.

Shackzam

I was trying to test out things, but they only seem to be viable offline and I just said fuck it and just did the things that were working before. And no you can not get Leo that way, only Sin.

Zenfalcia

im at 50,000 points and still going........

*loud sweating*

You go on for a while.. some runs are way better than others... >_> I've lost sleep due to it before.. it's dumb fun..

speaking of which.. I'm going to sleep.. luckily i have late classes.. so that's nice.. ;_;

Edit: These Junpei gifs man... amazing!

I was trying to test out things, but they only seem to be viable offline and I just said fuck it and just did the things that were working before. And no you can not get Leo that way, only Sin.

Hmm, johns, or no? I'll leave that to the experts.
JK, you probably would have turned the win count around with a few more matches, you were crushing me towards the end. But even you can't johns that last win away. Double air super finish, hypest win I may have ever had in this game!

Zenfalcia

54629.89 is my final score.... jeez lol, so much random bullshit in there.......

tell me my stats save!

uh... I don't know.. Maybe if you downloaded the game it'd be saved on your computer.. >_> it might be saved on that website. Take a screenshot if you want to have your final score somewhere..

Anung

Un Rama
I think my sleeping pattern is fixed. I went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 9. Fuck yeah!

Now to spend my day playing Yakuza Ishin. The game is so good. Combat is really satisfying and its gorgeous to boot.

Rizzi

Get good at sleep.
I don't like the end of the week, 'cause I run out of podcasts to listen to.
I need something to keep my brain from imploding.

I haven't played KS since release but I recall Lily and Rin being the only routes worth a damn. Hanako's was just tailored to make you feel like shit and Shizune's was just boring. Wasn't overly interested in Emi's either but it wasn't bad.

Oh my God I hate you GameStop.

Charging me 3.50$ for shipping one amiibo, and ANOTHER 3.50$ for shipping a second one? Just ship them both together!

croten

I got some extra money in my Estore wallet. Should I get classic Mega Man or Zelda or Mario or what? I'm mostly leaning towards SMB3

Beloved

Oh my God I hate you GameStop.

Charging me 3.50$ for shipping one amiibo, and ANOTHER 3.50$ for shipping a second one? Just ship them both together!

They'll probably refund that or one of the shipping charges will drop. At least that's whats happened in the past with other companies I've had that problem with

Just saw the premier date for Game of Thrones, same day as my birthday (April 12th)

aww yiss

Good morning/evening/whatever, Frienders

I'm in class right now, boo

I don't have to physically go anywhere until Tuesday, and that may be in snow and sub zero temperatures.

I'm not hype for this.

Top Bottom