• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Dok where you at? Are you dead? Did somebody kill Toby?

Of course! You didn't know?
file_19390_0_sm3intlposter.jpg

Xiraiya

From what I can remember, the faces in the character portraits in P4 had a slightly darker/orange gradient the lower the part of the face it. It's not shading, it's... a weird filter/colouring thing.
Yeah they do, it varys in intensity depending on the version of the artwork and I included the tint in the original version but set it it a little lower, unfortunately when I toned down the colors to match a game screenshot it removed some of the tint, but oh well.

Not even vivid-i forget his user name ;_;?
I forget too.

Gamer Y

Only have one S-link which is with Beloved and it's level 10, all others aren't worth worrying about.

It's not that convincing, people should be more aware than that.
Ok then, have to ask Beloved later then. How about a persona? or should I already assume it's Mara.

demidar

Yeah they do, it varys in intensity depending on the version of the artwork and I included the tint in the original version but set it it a little lower, unfortunately when I toned down the colors to match a game screenshot it removed some of the tint, but oh well.

I forget too.

Ah okay.

Good work, wish I can art like you.

That podcast title.

I gave a hearty laugh, which doesn't happen a lot.

Anyway, I just now sent an email to the LP Archive to get my Armored Core LP posted there, that way you guys can see what I had been doing earlier this year without paying 10 bucks for an account on a forum just to see it.

Though you guys could still be cool and just get a Something Awful account regardless.

Top Bottom