• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Nothing but sailing. I do not like that game.

Nice hyperbole

The sailing problem has mostly been fixed in WWHD, now it's super fast and you can still warp anywhere that's far. The rest of the game is good to great(except for imo forgettable dungeons). Thank god most of the dungeons in TP and SS were amazing, they got their groove back with those dungeon wise.

360pages

...I liked the Phantom Hourglass. I like that it continues the story of windwaker. Never played Spirit tracks, and am currently stuck in Link's awakening.

Don't worry, once you hit rank 95+ and you've played every song you'll soon get sick of it

nah they made it easy to work around that, the week and a half or so between events is the perfect amount of time for a break before you get hooked back in. free daily things just for logging in, happy noises and pictures, random grils showing up to tell you how sugoi you are and stuff. they have their science worked out

I just realized how many of our Avatars are girls...

In my defense mine could be way lewder
windrunner_dota_2_by_creat78-d5vpgnj.jpg

nah they made it easy to work around that, the week and a half or so between events is the perfect amount of time for a break before you get hooked back in. free daily things just for logging in, happy noises and pictures, random grils showing up to tell you how sugoi you are and stuff. they have their science worked out

That's pretty much the only thing keeping me going, but even I feel that the events aren't keeping me getting back in, I've missed enough days to not get the umi card in the current event, though all I really need is Nico. I would gladly play more if it were the multiplayer event

Top Bottom