• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

mrmyhthef

Ok this took place way back in Primary 1, so I was about 6 at the time. We had computer classes once a week and at the end of those classes, our teacher would just play a game and we'd all just watch. Most of the time it was innocuous shit like frogs jumping on clouds or whatever. Until one day he brought a game that would fuck me up forever.

What game was it? RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

You played as 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, facing off against 3 scary identical-looking motherfuckers decked out in SWAT gear (they were really scary). One member of each team would go up to a table and do rock-paper-scissors. Whoever lost had to put the gun in their mouths and pull the trigger. Standard set-up.

This is where things get good. Whenever the gun discharged, whoever was unlucky enough to have the gun in their mouths at the time would have the top half of their head shoot across the room, slam against the wall and roll around the ground for a bit. Meanwhile the rest of the body remain completely still like absolutely nothing happened. Then the next guy would go up.

I should also mention this game had a loading screen. It showed the 3 of your team, vs. and the other team and they looked like chibified 16-bit RPG sprites kinda. Whenever somebody had shot themselves the loading screen would change to reflect that, and by that I mean they would still be standing there but missing everything from the mouth up.

The teacher was extremely unlucky playing the game so he lost a bunch. In other words, a classroom full of 6 yo's saw, in video game format, a group of kids repeatedly blow their own heads off for 10 mins.

The best part was next week our teacher asked the class, "Hey you wanna see the shooting game again?" and the entire class was like
tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnZt21t0duhj.gif

Hey I have a story

One time in high school I was drinking water from the water fountain and then this special ed kid came up to me and slapped me and said "youre my girlfriend" he tried to slap me again but I parried and then he said "youre my bitch" then walked away.

And on that day I joined tennis instead of football.

Numb

I realize most of my stories will make me look like a scumbag. So share more stories to entertain me.

I was playing soccer with my friends afew years back and one of them fell in a bunch of cacti. It took us 10 minutes to take him out and the only way to remove that much cacti is to bathe in gasoline so we stripped him and bathed him in it.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
One of the bars I frequent had a system where the DJ would play any song you requested for $5. I singlehandedly got them to remove this in one night by forcing the DJ to play the Mortal Kombat theme three times in a night, every time doing fake karate fights with my friend, which every time went into a recreation of the fight from the end of The Matrix when Neo became the one and held off Agent Smith with one hand.

I once went to a Rodeo, got super drunk, then another drunk guy tried to fight me because he thought I stole his cowboy hat, I almost fought him because that's bullshit, it was my cowboy hat that I payed good money for! Then our friends broke us up.

Aaron will...will you be my dad?

This is a story about my uncle.

No.
One of those kids is gonna sacrifice someone someday.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey I have a story

One time in high school I was drinking water from the water fountain and then this special ed kid came up to me and slapped me and said "youre my girlfriend" he tried to slap me again but I parried and then he said "youre my bitch" then walked away.

You were rocking the dual shield build that day.

Nah, this is our normal. Our nature.

And our nature has some rules.

Hey I have a story

One time at a target a kid insulted Digimon, so I took the transformer was buying and threw that shit on top of the shelf, said "Merry Christmas" and walked off. I was about 9, but I thought that was really cool.

Aaron will...will you be my dad?

I already am, son.

demidar

Ok this took place way back in Primary 1, so I was about 6 at the time. We had computer classes once a week and at the end of those classes, our teacher would just play a game and we'd all just watch. Most of the time it was innocuous shit like frogs jumping on clouds or whatever. Until one day he brought a game that would fuck me up forever.

What game was it? RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

-snip-

The worst I got which wasn't actually the worst but pretty rad was in 7th grade the teacher's son (bout 15-17 I'd say) stayed in the class for whatever reason and just played Icewind Dale. I recognized that game and we had a nice chat.

My primary school days were weird. Half of my school time was pretty much do whatever we like, the other half being study.

So while doing that PC business I had to do today, someone who works at the place asked me to take a look at his macbook pro (which I'm not too savy with) because it's been slow and stuff. So I'm doing that while getting drivers and such for the original job I'm going to finish tomorrow and this HD has about 16MB of storage left...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Today I was at some retreat and for whatever reason we watched the first episode of Band Of Brothers (great show). If anyone's seen it, Ross from Friends plays the role of a leader of a platoon and he's a huge hard ass. After he shapes Easy Company into an excellent fighting squadron, he is called to his CO's office. He is being transferred and he is very emotional. The music stops, and the camera just zooms in on his astonished face.

It was dead silent in the room when we were watching it, and under my breath to my friend next to me I start singing, "I'll be there for you..." and humming the Friends theme song. He loses his shit and we, along with a bunch of other people who heard and lost their shit are sent out into the hall for disrupting the 'lecture'. We raced wheelchairs in the hallway, instead.

ultimax

Hey I have a story

lol wut

So while doing that PC business I had to do today, someone who works at the place asked me to take a look at his macbook pro (which I'm not too savy with) because it's been slow and stuff. So I'm doing that while getting drivers and such for the original job I'm going to finish tomorrow and this HD has about 16MB of storage left...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My friend came to school one day and took me aside and gleefully told me, "Mary gave me a blowjob yesterday!" I hit him with the double whammy of "Congratulations!" and "Nice job!" and he starts to go into the details for whatever reason. He nonchalantly lets slip this little tidbit of info, "She bit my dick early on, but she got better. Are you supposed to use teeth?" I told him yes and ran to talk to my other friends.

"Did Jim talk to you about what Mary and him did last night?"

They all respond with, "Yeah!", and "What the hell?!", with "Who the hell uses teeth?!" and it becomes a nice little joke.

Jim's girlfriend, Mary, is the biggest asshole, and we all strongly dislike her. So one day, during lunch, she comes over to us and we all just start chattering our teeth. She gets super embarrassed and runs to find Jim. God I hope they break up, she's the worst.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
You can have this Jack Daniels, I hate it and am only going to force myself to drink all of it.

If you've got Jack you can make it delicious with a number of different things. If you don't have sweet and sour mix to make WhiskeySour try ginger ale. Or, you know, the right way, straight. Or the other right way, grab some Guiness and be irish as fuck for the night.

Nothing quite so bad as a girl hurting your dick trying to make you feel good.
It really sucks.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My best friend's girlfriend is the goddamn worst, one time we were in the car and my friend and I had a ten minute conversation about Dark Souls, she then cried and made a huge deal out of him ignoring her later that night.

I have the exact same problem, but replace Dark Souls with the declining birth rate in Japan, and replace crying with passive aggressiveness.

If you've got Jack you can make it delicious with a number of different things. If you don't have sweet and sour mix to make WhiskeySour try ginger ale. Or, you know, the right way, straight. Or the other right way, grab some Guiness and be irish as fuck for the night.

It's just so, I don't know, not good. I need my bourbons for straightness. I'm probably gonna make a Jacker. Which is Jack Daniels and Doctor Pepper.

Whoof, does he have to pay attention to her all day?

Yeah.

My best friend's girlfriend is the goddamn worst, one time we were in the car and my friend and I had a ten minute conversation about Dark Souls, she then cried and made a huge deal out of him ignoring her later that night.

Good God voice your grievances like adults

You know

Like how we do on the internet

MncPsycho

Neo Member
It's just so, I don't know, not good. I need my bourbons for straightness. I'm probably gonna make a Jacker. Which is Jack Daniels and Doctor Pepper.

Have not tried that. That is either great or terrible. Man, turning 21 opened me up to the world of actually good alcohol. Fucking bud light can suck it.

Top Bottom