• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Nope. They'd be like "Wow you're so brave for trying those combos" just like everyone always does when a handicapped person fails at anything. IMPREGNABLE

Well.....

GIRLS LOVE CARE BEARS. Wait no. Fuck.

Ok, we'll call it a draw

3750175-madara-tobi-o.gif

I also bought Killer is Dead, Recetier or whatever that's called, Chantelise and some terrible looking horror point and click adventure game called "Black Mirror."

Nah, we cool. I talked with him and told him how I hate his girlfriend and he could do better with literally anyone else. We go way back, plus the only reason my friends and I can think of as to why he goes out with her is because she babies him. She literally makes him food and brings it to him on the couch.

She's driving a straight path toward housewife-dom.

Well like I said, just be careful. Girls will make you do dumb shit.

I was going to fuck off and watch the Wire but I grabbed a new Rifftrax that includes the 70's and scantily clad crime fighting women and I'm gonna do that instead.

Everything that could be done eventually ended up being done with the ripple, to the point where the ripple is present in 3 or 4 encounters in Part 3, but by the end becomes laughably outclassed during the confrontation with Dio, the one person who it should be effective against.

Everything that could be done eventually ended up being done with the ripple, to the point where the ripple is present in 3 or 4 encounters in Part 3, but by the end becomes laughably outclassed during the confrontation with Dio, the one person who it should be effective against.
Dio was still scared of/vulnerable to it though. Like Joseph REALLY should've tried teaching Jotaro about it

Dio developed counters to the Ripple in part 1, too. And Stands being a better form of the Ripple is a gameplay mechanic in All-Star Battle, at least with Stardust Crusader characters.

360pages

Pretty much, the ripple could only go so far. This makes both foes and heroes have unique abilities without making everyone they fight be a Vampire of some kind.

Shackzam

So yeah this Rifftrax opened with a groovy soundtrack and 3 women swimming topless with underwater footage. I'm in for a ride.

Which one? I've been watching them a lot since I recently found them and felt like a fraud that wasn't watching the Mystery Science Theater crew.

Sounds like my average Weekend.

I've been drinking so that's the best I can come up with to say that sounds fun.
It's been 15 minutes without one line of dialogue spoken.
Which one? I've been watching them a lot since I recently found them and felt like a fraud that wasn't watching the Mystery Science Theater crew.
Wonder Women...and you mean you barely realized it is the MST3K crew?

And a Rule34 reference is said.

So yeah this Rifftrax opened with a groovy soundtrack and 3 women swimming topless with underwater footage. I'm in for a ride.
Underwater nudity is pretty great
Sounds like my average Weekend.

I've been drinking so that's the best I can come up with to say that sounds fun.
I'm watching the best friends
No he wasn't? Dio literally laughs in Josephs face when he tries to use the ripple.
And then proceeds to pull back his stand as he was about to touch a Ripple infused Purple Hermit covered Joseph
How did Dio suddenly develop freeze powers after becoming immortal?

Shhhh keep watching

Top Bottom