• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

My best friend's girlfriend is the goddamn worst, one time we were in the car and my friend and I had a ten minute conversation about Dark Souls, she then cried and made a huge deal out of him ignoring her later that night.

To be fair, if I had to spend 10 minutes listening to how amazing mages are in a souls game I'd probably be crying too.

Ugh. Reminds me of something recent.

?

Have not tried that. That is either great or terrible. Man, turning 21 opened me up to the world of actually good alcohol. Fucking bud light can suck it.

I've not actually tried it, I made it up on the spot because I have Doctor Pepper in the fridge. Bud is the worst shit ever, PBR is only slightly more tolerable. I'd rather not drink any beer and just drink hard alcohol.

Oh, I've aired these grievances to him and to her. I outright said to her face "I don't like you, and I don't think I'll grow to like you." Then walked away. And my friend knows full well how much I hate her.
No no she needs to air her grievances like adults instead of whining like babies do

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I've not actually tried it, I made it up on the spot because I have Doctor Pepper in the fridge. Bud is the worst shit ever, PBR is only slightly more tolerable. I'd rather not drink any beer and just drink hard alcohol.

Tell that to all my friends who FUCKING LOVE bud light so much they buy it for every party and event. Not great. So i bought a flask that i fill with whiskey or something and bring that. So useful.

Hurray for fixing clingyness...
Oh I still feel it, I just don't act on it. It's not comfortable
Ooooh, yeah, she's the worst and is the least mature person I've ever met. She once ran to the basement sobbing because he was beating her in a boardgame. Let that sink in.
Hey have to told your friend he can get arrested for being involved with a child?
Getting late.
Goodnight everybody.
Night new Junior.
Being a member is cool guys

Shackzam

552%20-%20animated_macro%20chris_benoit%20gif%20vince_mcm%20%20ahon%20wwe.gif

I apologize.

Why am I laughing at this!!!!?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What the fuck is wrong with beanies?!

Nothing, but he wears them all the time for every occasion (he wore a beanie with a tuxedo), and he expressed literally no interest in them before he met her, and now says, "I've always worn beanies, just never happened to wear one around you guys."

More importantly, he started watching Gossip Girl.

Ooooh, yeah, she's the worst and is the least mature person I've ever met. She once ran to the basement sobbing because he was beating her in a boardgame. Let that sink in.

I know oversensitive powder kegs like that. Don't fuck them, whether they're dudes or chicks, just don't. If you're in some way emotionally responsible for someone who acts like they're two years old, you're in a bad situation.

Waht's wrong care bear
can't take the heat

Rizzi

Nothing, but he wears them all the time for every occasion (he wore a beanie with a tuxedo), and he expressed literally no interest in them before he met her, and now says, "I've always worn beanies, just never happened to wear one around you guys."

More importantly, he started watching Gossip Girl.

He is lost to you.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey, no, beanies are cool. But do go on

The way she insults people can be broken down into a formula.
Let x be the insult.
Let y be the "I'm just kidding!" intersparced with weird annoying laughter.
Let z be random nickname she assigns to you.

Hey Z, X. Y!

95% of what she says to anyone follows that pattern.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I know oversensitive powder kegs like that. Don't fuck them, whether they're dudes or chicks, just don't. If you're in some way emotionally responsible for someone who acts like they're two years old, you're in a bad situation.

Yeah! Don't fuck crazy! That would be dumb....
I may or may not have fucked crazy once.
More than once.
It ended poorly.

The way she insults people can be broken down into a formula.
Let x be the insult.
Let y be the "I'm just kidding!" intersparced with weird annoying laughter.
Let z be random nickname she assigns to you.

Hey Z, X. Y!

95% of what she says to anyone follows that pattern.

Mimic it. Do the thing she does.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Mimic it. Do the thing she does.

Nah, I usually follow one of these when I'm forced to talk to her.

Morning Mary, see you're still as condescending as ever.
Could you just not be you while I'm here?
Mary, I heard you take sexual pleasure in making people cry, thoughts?
Whatever you're about to say, I don't care.

She is the fucking worst. You may think I'm mean, but this is as much as someone like her deserves.

Nah, I usually follow one of these when I'm forced to talk to her.

Morning Mary, see you're still as condescending as ever.
Could you just not be you while I'm here?
Mary, I heard you take sexual pleasure in making people cry, thoughts?
Whatever you're about to say, I don't care.

She is the fucking worst. You may think I'm mean, but this is as much as someone like her deserves.

You do have to be careful about your friend though. As annoying as she may be, your friend might resent you if she breaks up with him or something.

You know I haven't gone out without a beanie in years, literally, but at least I have a reason......wait I just went out without one recently fuck, I broke my streak
It's not, but hey at least you're aware of it.
True I suppose
"Hey Mary I don't get periods, get fucked"

YES YOU CAN.

If you whiff the combos while girls are watching, they'll point and laugh at you until you can't handle the shame anymore.

Nope. They'd be like "Wow you're so brave for trying those combos" just like everyone always does when a handicapped person fails at anything. IMPREGNABLE

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You do have to be careful about your friend though. As annoying as she may be, your friend might resent you if she breaks up with him or something.

Nah, we cool. I talked with him and told him how I hate his girlfriend and he could do better with literally anyone else. We go way back, plus the only reason my friends and I can think of as to why he goes out with her is because she babies him. She literally makes him food and brings it to him on the couch.

She's driving a straight path toward housewife-dom.

Top Bottom