• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

They know about that but they do not know the glory that is
Geno

Its a blind LP

They don't know about
my boys Geno or Mallow
?

1372592399797.gif

They don't know about
my boys Geno or Mallow
?

1372592399797.gif

They don't even know that
Bowser becomes one of your most powerful Party members if you level him correctly and with the correct equipment.

Basically, they need to pick Special Damage Up and HP Up, and lastly Power Up on the bonus screens.

If you prioritize Special Up, you'll be pretty godlike.

I typically go 2-1-3

Oh man just saw the new LP. Super Mario RPG was actually the first RPG that I played (i'd seen dragon warrior in passing, but never played it) and is still the only mario rpg game I actually like(and so far beaten). Pretty much the entire reason I got into RPGs as much as I did. I don't think its the greatest game ever or anything, but I'm still pretty hyped for this LP.

This Kenji seems like a swell guy
he seems pretty nuts

You just don't understand the impending feminist apocalypse.
He's insane to a fault. He's kinda eh as a character, but he has a handful of funny moments.
The best pattern

Also I still love that avatar
Thanks. I really like how it look on DarkGAF contrasting with the scarf, and I keep thinking Labrys is really curious about what I post.

For those who dont know Weiss Schwarz is anime the card game.

The decks include, fate zero, bake, madoka, love life, angel beats re:edit, SAO, project dive F, persona, and the deck I got was Kill La Kill.
There are other decks though.

I'm all down for a Pat/Liam RPG run, but I've never played the Super Mario RPG. So I'm on the fence on watching it. I doubt I'll ever get around to playing it anyway so eh.

I'm catching up on the AGDQ runs I've missed, the one handed Vanquish run was great. I'm sad that a guy playing one handed is better than my two hands...

too bad that Alvin Earthworm just disappeared off the face of the earth ...

I remember this flash.
There was a flash on his DA of whatever he had gotten done on the next episode before he quit it but I guess he got rid of his DA. He made a new one and made a sorta remake of part of the first episode but uhhh, that DA is something
Cleaning my apartment. There is a chance I might bring someone home tonight for lewd stuff.

Give me your energy

Good luck yo

Top Bottom