• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I played Chrono Trigger and I thought it was boring.

jzcfos.gif

360pages

Girls also love Inuyasha, imagine a series where there are more EP than both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball combined, with less plot progression than Naruto with everything between major Story Points exist simply for shipping fodder for a romance that doesn't evolve from the first 50EP until the last 10.

Get you asses on it!

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Some do, the tricky part is finding them. Luckily I have pretty good luck with bringing out the weeb in strangers, so I'll be able to find one and share their glory with you and the rest of the world

I have had two weeb girlfriends. One was a huge manga reader girl. Which was fine except the creepy stalker-ish bits. The other was one of the weeb girls who gets mad that people say desU because it shouldn't have the U sound of some shit. Like she got mad when I mentioned something someone said in anime because it misrepresented Japanese culture.
Shit was a little too much sometimes.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Girls also love Inuyasha, imagine a series where there are more EP than both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball combined, with less plot progression than Naruto with everything between major Story Points exist simply for shipping fodder for a romance that doesn't evolve from the first 50EP until the last 10.

Get you asses on it!

I always thought Dragon Ball was superior to Dragon Ball.

Get you asses on it!

Also it has everyones's very favorite romance trope - Dual Tsunderes!

Bleh.

Top Bottom