• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

This Super Mario RPG LP is pretty good.

There was a flash on his DA of whatever he had gotten done on the next episode before he quit it but I guess he got rid of his DA. He made a new one and made a sorta remake of part of the first episode but uhhh, that DA is something

Now I'm remembering all those shitty flash games/animations I watched/played as kid. One of them is a series called Final Fantasy Sonic X. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Depending on how tonight goes, it , it might be a cute nerdy girl or the really hot yandere chick.

Or might just go home alone...again

Why_not_both.jpg

I really want to play W101, but I'm at my girlfriend's still. But when I get back I'll probably just play more Bayonetta 2
it is now like, my new GOAT

Oh man...I still can't believe how amazing The Boss is. Easily the best female character I've ever seen and probably one of my favorite characters of all time. If he gets killed by some yandere nutjob, it's your fault!
When being imprisoned in a sex dungeon isn't one of the worst outcomes, you know you're in big trouble.
He'll be fiinneeeee

You'd be surprised what good can come from something that's evil sir..

Oberon

Banned
At best, he'll just be imprisoned in her secret sex dungeon, which probably isn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Your love for Yandere is still a mystery to me

You just want me to seduce Yandere chick don't you?

Why does one of the most physically attractive women I have ever laid eyes on have to be both evil and crazy?

Well she has to be if she agreed to go to a bar with you
4A9OKVO.gif

jk, why would you ever go for the crazy lady? It can't possibly be worth it

Crazy chicks are indeed the best in bed. However do not date them or they will steal your car and then crash them while under the influence of Heroin.

Yes this is a true story.

Top Bottom