• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Numb

Good luck. "Use your brain" will apply greatly in succeeding at the game.

Alright i am out of here. I will either finish the game or not come back at all especially since both bayos were my Game of the years.

One last thing. Gamepad or pro controller.

Why did the SH2 LP have to start right now!?

They're not talking over cutscenes! YESSSSSS. Aw that's good.
Virtua Cop 2's first boss throws crates and barrels at you, and at the very end when he has one hit point left throws a goddamn coffee truck at you. It's so silly.

It's not a nostalgia thing, but there's just something about the aesthetic and music with Model 2 games that makes me happy. It makes me excited to play a video game. When all these pixel art indie games have all been expended, I hope the next old graphic style to emulate is something like this. It's either that or PS1 graphics with the textures floating and warping in space or some shit.
Stuff like Drift Stage is awesome, and I think there's a level of nostalgia and appreciation that'll be kicked around for awhile, in the future, hopefully.

Jman014

I was thinking more of a drill, but that fine too

gud night frienders

Damnit it's too late but what about this
oz2bOzm.jpg

TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS

1. Going to take a shower and get ready to drink and just maybe score...maybe.

2. My auntie just gave me my Christmas gift of $100 on Amazon and I am not sure what to spend it on.

Watching this SH2 LP, I'm hoping by the end of this Matt and Pat convince me to give this game an actual chance and go through it myself. My only experience was when I was told to play it for an assignment in my game analysis class during my first semester at DigiPen. I had no real option for playing it other than emulation, and it did not feel great from what I recall.

Maybe that will change. People sure as hell won't shut the fuck up about it, might as well know why.

Alright i am out of here. I will either finish the game or not come back at all especially since both bayos were my Game of the years.

One last thing. Gamepad or pro controller.

Why did the SH2 LP have to start right now!?
Gamepad. The game uses the screen on that controller for certain segments, and by default camera control in those segments uses the gyro scope (you can hold down one of the shoulder button to use the right stick, though).

They're not talking over cutscenes! YESSSSSS. Aw that's good.
Stuff like Drift Stage is awesome, and I think there's a level of nostalgia and appreciation that'll be kicked around for awhile, in the future, hopefully.
Sega Touring Car Championship opens with a Eurodance song by Ann Sinclair of all things upon booting it up. They're just brimming with weird enthusiasm.

TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS

1. Going to take a shower and get ready to drink and just maybe score...maybe.

2. My auntie just gave me my Christmas gift of $100 on Amazon and I am not sure what to spend it on.

She needed to watch the anime to know how to do it.

Good! I like her alot.

1. You can do it man. Believe it!

2. Wait and save it, if you score tonight and like the girl, buy some nice clothes and follow up with a date.

Well..yea she's pretty great

Jman014

Monopoly is not a fucking game. It's economic warfare.

I remember Woolie telling a story of how he and one of his little cousins went to a relative's house and played Monopoly with her and she was always cheating. When it was time for someone to cough up money she would be like PAY UP! PAY UP! Woolie's family is hilarious

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Is anyone else having that redirect issue that is plaguing GAF and other forums that use google adsense? Because its making GAF almost unusable for me.

Jman014

1. You can do it man. Believe it!

2. Wait and save it, if you score tonight and like the girl, buy some nice clothes and follow up with a date.

Well..yea she's pretty great
I'd kill for more Korra content since it's done.
True, I'd probably be a super uncreative person had I not been exposed to everything I have been

Things like video games make my imagination go wild. In a good way.
Also Korra should learn how to play guitar. If that exists in the Avatar world.

I'm sure it is, but I'm not a dojin reader.
Inb4 get out? Idk too much about dojin ranger lore...
Getoutlevel3.gif

Nah, no one cares. You haven't been tainted yet. Feel pride in your normalcy.
I remember Woolie telling a story of how he and one of his little cousins went to a relative's house and played Monopoly with her and she was always cheating. When it was time for someone to cough up money she would be like PAY UP! PAY UP! Woolie's family is hilarious
Risk nights used to be battlefields. I'll rather deal with Melee salt, than board game salt, every night of the week.

360pages

If Mario Party taught be anything is that people get hell of a lot more Salty in board games than in games like Smash.

Probably because you have a certain level of control in Smash, while in Mario Party everything is fucked.

I'm really looking forward to more of the Silent Hill 2 LP. I was honestly sad to see that episode end.

They're definitely taking the route of being tour guides and analysis over trying to transfer what it's like to play it for the first time, but Matt is kinda sorta blind, so that might give some nice reactions.

mike0dude

If Mario Party taught be anything is that people get hell of a lot more Salty in board games than in games like Smash.

Probably because you have a certain level of control in Smash, while in Mario Party everything is fucked.

that's why they introduced Smash Tour. people needed to get more salty for smash.

10 minutes into work abubeats starts talking about his disabled waifus and now he's showing me an ahegao shirt he wants to buy.

Someone convince me not to kill him right now.

I'm really looking forward to more of the Silent Hill 2 LP. I was honestly sad to see that episode end.

They're definitely taking the route of being tour guides and analysis over trying to transfer what it's like to play it for the first time, but Matt is kinda sorta blind, so that might give some nice reactions.
I kinda had that same feeling. As soon as the episode ended, I wanted to go to the next episode but it's not there yet.

10 minutes into work abubeats starts talking about his disabled waifus and now he's showing me an ahegao shirt he wants to buy.

His child-like love of the lewd is fun comic relief.

You can't kill off comic relief. Unless we're entering the age of edge.

I kinda had that same feeling. As soon as the episode ended, I wanted to go to the next episode but it's not there yet.
I have no fucking clue what this will do for people who experience the game blind. The way they're talking liberally about characters we haven't even met yet, and how they gave themselves x3 ammo and are on New Game +, make it far from the normal first impression the game will give people.

Or I'm a nitpicky asshole.

Play Katawa Shoujo tho

croten

His child-like love of the lewd is fun comic relief.

You can't kill off comic relief. Unless we're entering the age of edge.

They killed off Krillin a few times
I have no fucking clue what this will do for people who experience the game blind. The way they're talking liberally about characters we haven't even met yet, and how they gave themselves x3 ammo and are on New Game +, make it far from the normal first impression the game will give people.

Or I'm a nitpicky asshole.

Play Katawa Shoujo tho

Like with TWD when it started I'm going to put SH2 higher in my priority list.

Top Bottom