• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

10 minutes into work abubeats starts talking about his disabled waifus and now he's showing me an ahegao shirt he wants to buy.

Someone convince me not to kill him right now.

If his Waifu is Shizune..by all means..eviscerate him.

SkLa, you can talk about Shizune to make him salty.

This is what I'll recommend. Definitely play it though. The game is amazing, and this LP is already great as a chat about the game.

That would defiantly work on me

joe2187

Banned
I wanna thank Matt for his recommendation of watching "The Guest" watched it with my girlfriend and she absolutely hated it.

Thats the second movie I watched from Mr Wringward, we watched "You're Next" a while back and she hated that one too.

Holy terribad acting batman.

I enjoyed how much she hated it though.

I wanna thank Matt for his recommendation of watching "The Guest" watched it with my girlfriend and she absolutely hated it.

Thats the second movie I watched from Mr Wringward, we watched "You're Next" a while back and she hated that one too.

Holy terribad acting batman.

I enjoyed how much she hated it though.
You're Next, despite me not being a hype person, got me plenty hype.

I was also drunk, but who cares.

Zenfalcia

You're Next, despite me not being a hype person, got me plenty hype.

I was also drunk, but who cares.

Everything is better when you're drunk, even drinking.

edit: Yooo! Look at this sick picture!

CVnugJd.png

sjay1994

So... I just turn my laptop on.... go to youtube

and see

SILENT HILL 2 PART 1

RQ-547d33c3c04c9.gif

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE

Zenfalcia

So, i wonder if the best friends would be willing to play the other mario rpgs, like mario and luigi or paper mario?

zmg9LqS.png

The comments on his youtube video about it are a real treat.

That's hilarious. Man, how can a man hate that much?
I DONT HAVE A SHADOW. That shadow in the instasync was a fraud!

And I saw all the replies. Ok I'll let him live for now. And I'll tell him Shizune is best girl.

Never mind he's wearing his mega milk shirt. He's a dead man

No! don't say that! Now
we have to fight him! *cue persona 4 boss music*

It'd work better if you've played the VN.

Rip in peace abubeats.

Finished ACE 3 on New Game Plus. All campaign missions have been completed, and now I can go back to them all in Free Mission for missing Secret Objectives or ranks, plus unlocking hidden units.

I was so close to taking down Shin Dragon at the end in one round, but he regained invulnerability right before the end, since you have to open him up to attack before hand. If only the start up on the Stoner Sunshine wasn't so slow.

Game is so goddamn good, holy shit. Other than Layzner, I don't really have much reason to go back to ACE 2 anymore.

Going out. Wish me luck.

GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH
Godspeed, friender!

I can't believe I had enough ACE points to buy all but one bonus unit that was currently available to me. I completely forgot that G Gundam was still represented in this game (now with Master Gundam joining in). There's a whole lot of series in this game that aren't even factored into the campaign.

Now I'm actually kind of more pissed that for all the carry overs from ACE 2 that aren't in the campaign, they couldn't get Layzner again. That mech was so fucking good.

Top Bottom