• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

We were told it wouldnt be the Pat/Liam LP
0a79bf6cf9b484b49b802f7e7dfb86bd825132f8793439685aaaa5974ea11d4b.jpg

Tako

Yo nerd, just had pretty good day with Cat. Damn guys are we really trying to get a new OT by Monday? And did I miss out on anything good?

I'd rate Ghost of Sparda is a close second. But I find New Game Plus, and all the features in GoW2 push it above the others in the series.
Woof okay I might...I might just stop at 2
Babbys first Character Action game.
I can't stop comparing it to DMC and going "why would you do this?"
Yo nerd, just had pretty good day with Cat. Damn guys are we really trying to get a new OT by Monday? And did I miss out on anything good?
Jack might fuck a nerd girl or a crazy girl

Zenfalcia

Holy shit, one of the vids is him showing that he 100%'d Sonic Boom and that he liked it more then smash bros.

CY1Q4.gif

Dammit, i can't find that one gif of the guy with like a double chin screaming while it zooms in on his face.. This will do.

So, now it's getting to a point where I question if he's actually like this, or just playing it up.

edit: found it.
Nah I only play cool guy games like DmC

F*ck you the game ft. Donte

He hates Rosalina for reasons.

Non-specific, vague reasons that probably are more like he just wants to scalp Amiibos.

He also hates Lucina and ZSS, for non-specific reasons.

He also hates Shulk, Lucario, Meta Knight, and others. I think dude just lives off that pure haterade.

One of his comments says something about going for hentai characters or something, only skimmed through it so I'm not 100% sure
Ah he sounds like a cherry boy to me.
It pisses me off cause theres already a very little amount of Amiibos and I hate people who do things for no real reason other than "I hate this thing and so should everyone else"

Alien isolation on nightmare is some hardcore shit. Everything is a one hit KO now

Also about this amiibo guy, if I had enough money to buy all of the rosalina amiibos so no one else could enjoy them I totally would.

Archgan

Ah he sounds like a cherry boy to me.
It pisses me off cause theres already a very little amount of Amiibos and I hate people who do things for no real reason other than "I hate this thing and so should everyone else"

That's most likely not his actual reason. He is just saying it is in order get people talking about him so he can scalp his figures easier. The best way to deal with this guy is just ignore him and stop talking about it.

Top Bottom