• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

That's most likely not his actual reason. He is just saying it is in order get people talking about him so he can scalp his figures easier. The best way to deal with this guy is just ignore him and stop talking about it.
Man I completely forgot what scalping even meant. I thought it meant he was gonna literally scalp the figures he bought. Like native american scalping.

Zenfalcia

The real question is why doesn't Rosalina have a game yet?

She has mario galaxy, i don't think she'd ever get her own game... unless nintendo does some magic and make a rosalina captain toad style game.
image.php

jacknickolsonnod.gif
Seems familiar...

Not quite, in the robin x robin he's putting a ring on her.

Because that's the only RE game that has not gotten play on the channel.
Yeah, but in a way they've played the two most popular entries as Full LPs. REmake is probably the next in line of popularity, followed by 5.

Replaying stuff they've done one offs of is a pretty big SBF trope now. So many playthroughs were one offs first.

Anung

Un Rama
I just spent 9 hours playing Yakuza Ishin today. Shit is totally addictive. Probably going to do the same thing tomorrow.

I'm enjoying the Silent Hill 2 LP already. I've not really cared about a lot of the stuff they've done recently so its sweet to have something awesome. I still can't believe how well its aged. I'm a big fan of the stilted dialogue and the atmosphere it adds.

I just spent 9 hours playing Yakuza Ishin today. Shit is totally addictive. Probably going to do the same thing tomorrow.

I'm enjoying the Silent Hill 2 LP already. I've not really cared about a lot of the stuff they've done recently so its sweet to have something awesome. I still can't believe how well its aged. I'm a big fan of the stilted dialogue and the atmosphere it adds.

Yeah, I've been pretty lukewarm on a lot of the stuff over the last little while, but the current crop of LPs is pretty exciting.

360pages

So whos the real protagonist of DBZ. Gohan or Goku?

It was going to be Gohan, every arc was slowly building up to his battle with Buu, and even had him strike the same poses that Vegeta an Goku had in their first fight.

But the readers didn't enjoy Gohan as much, so AT, made the decision to have Goku finish Buu. I doubt it was only the fans, but I can see them somewhat playing a part in it.

Hell, Gohan was kicked below Vegeta in terms of plot importance in the Buu Saga.

360pages

Goku. Even when they set up Gohan as the most powerful they immediately went back to having Goku do everything right?

It's hilarious, Gohan Legit became the strongest person in the universe at that point, yet his entire training with the elder his fight with Super Buu could have been written out of the story entirely.

Well, as of now in ACE 3, I have gotten a ranking in every mission in free mode (which has all the campaign missions, EX missions, and special versus missions), and I have a total of 85 available units. Got 40 missions completed with the highest rank, and a few still missing their secret objectives.

I think while I'm ahead I'll lay off the the amount of time I'm spending on this game so I can get my homework for this weekend out of the way. Getting the rest of the unlockables in this game is gonna be tough and time consuming, I can tell. Not because of trying to figure them out, but rather executing them.

The best high speed robot action game. Zone of the Enders ain't got fucking shit on this!

I heard of this thing called aneemay? It's really good and some series i've been told to watch are Teepan Tengen Gouran Laygen and JoeJoe's Bisard Advantur?

oh are those the Chinese cartoons I keep hearing about? I heard they are all just blood and sex though, I don't want MY children exposed to that

Top Bottom