• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Even game of thrones? I suppose you can get sick of anything if you listen/watch it enough times.

Wrestlem@ster is pretty fun. The animation is pretty cheesy sometimes. Have you seen the full videos yet?

Having fun.

Well they binged the whole show up through season 4 when we first moved here.

I got to listen to it about..idk 7 times a day for 6 days.

My parents don't know what restraint is.

Even game of thrones? I suppose you can get sick of anything if you listen/watch it enough times.

Wrestlem@ster is pretty fun. The animation is pretty cheesy sometimes. Have you seen the full videos yet?

Having fun.

I've never heard of it before actually, I just stumbled upon that gallery randomly

Zenfalcia

Well they binged the whole show up through season 4 when we first moved here.

I got to listen to it about..idk 7 times a day for 6 days.

My parents don't know what restraint is.

What amazing parents.
I've never heard of it before actually, I just stumbled upon that gallery randomly

Link for the video that those gifs are from. It's 10 minutes long, just a heads up if you plan to watch it. The animations and sound effects are a little cheap, but ehhhh... It's dumb fun :p

How'd you stumble across it?

How so? Just the pacing and characters or something else?
I didn't really like the first season as much as most people I know.

It's not very popular?

I just didn't find the story interesting at all. Kida got on my nerves (He still does) At least I'm slowly getting into it..Celty is likable so that's basically what is keeping me watching.

Morning Friender I'm up bright and early searching through 4chan to look for new avatars

That's gotta be like going to the dump looking for one small part that you need for something. Gotta sift through piles of garbage to find something useful.

Oh my god, after months of a friend having it, I just got back my desktop from letting them borrow it.

I missed you so much desktop.
ADHW3rE.jpg

Also the thread's done except for a banner image, any ideas?

Tako

I just didn't find the story interesting at all. Kida got on my nerves (He still does) At least I'm slowly getting into it..Celty is likable so that's basically what is keeping me watching.

That's gotta be like going to the dump looking for one small part that you need for something. Gotta sift through piles of garbage to find something useful.

I gotta sort through a lot of treasure to get appropriate treasure for gaf

Zenfalcia

Morning Friender I'm up bright and early searching through 4chan to look for new avatars

Morning.

Celty best durarara waifu <3. The story is a little messy which doesn't help improve interest, it seems to care more about characters' relations and interactions rather than the story, imo. Like the whole Dollars thing was average, not great but not terrible.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ProWrestlingGIFs/

I look through there every month or so.

Ah, ok. That explains a lot.
Oh my god, after months of a friend having it, I just got back my desktop from letting them borrow it.

I missed you so much desktop.

Also the thread's done except for a banner image, any ideas?

I bet it has a virus on it. Desktops love viruses.

Well.. it depends on the thread title?

It's so cool tho

Maybe to you, but not to everyone.

You could try other sites that are purely image boards, that way you can narrow down your search. That or crop out the lewd parts and make it sfw.

Tako

You could try other sites that are purely image boards, that way you can narrow down your search. That or crop out the lewd parts and make it sfw.

Not to sound like a total loser but there are other image board?
I've been so used to the chan. I'm trying my best wit cropping out the lewd and picking semi lewd ones as well

<.< There are better places to look my friend.

Morning.

Celty best durarara waifu <3. The story is a little messy which doesn't help improve interest, it seems to care more about characters' relations and interactions rather than the story, imo. Like the whole Dollars thing was average, not great but not terrible.

Ah, ok. That explains a lot.

I bet it has a virus on it. Desktops love viruses.

Well.. it depends on the thread title?

Maybe to you, but not to everyone.

Are there any other Waifus then Celty? All the other female characters mostly just get on my nerves lol.

I am still in part 1 but
I think I am leaning more to Emi for the moment

You..you're a good man.

Zenfalcia

Hmm.. these CR translations for aldnoah.zero are not too great.. how is there wind in space? smh. Hopefully this part 2 will be better.. I doubt it..

Nooo, don't make me paranoid ;~; And I have no idea what to use with this title.

Go for anything remotely related to it?

Zenfalcia

I am still in part 1 but
I think I am leaning more towards Emi for the moment

Hmmm.. Ok.. We'll see in the end, when you finish all the routes.
Not to sound like a total loser but there are other image board?
I've been so used to the chan. I'm trying my best wit cropping out the lewd and picking semi lewd ones as well

Wow, what a loser.
I'm joking.
Up to you, there's quite a few image sites that are better than 4chan.
Are there any other Waifus then Celty? All the other female characters mostly just get on my nerves lol.

Yes, but i forget their names. ;_;

edit: dped D:

With a twist that surprises no one Aldnoah.zero continues to be very ok, except for the music. The music is great.

L-lewd.

Aldnoah.zero has potential to be really good..then just took that potential and shit all over it with shitty story telling and weird pacing.

The premise and everything is really good, but god.. It's like some generic anime with terrible characterization...

If I could, i'd use a punished inaho avatar.

The army has really incompetent units for no good reason.. smh.
It reminds me of the Eva Reboot movies but with way way worse characterization.

Btw can you all tell I ship Artorias and Ciaran really hard?

Zenfalcia

Aldnoah.zero has potential to be really good..then just took that potential and shit all over it with shitty story telling and weird pacing.

The premise and everything is really good, but god.. It's like some generic anime with terrible characterization...

If I could, i'd use a punished inaho avatar.

The army has really incompetent units for no good reason.. smh.

demidar

Super late with this but I am enjoying the SH LP, mainly because it is providing me with something I can't get myself (which is the analysis and in-depth knowledge).

Haven't checked out the other two yet.

Super late with this but I am enjoying the SH LP, mainly because it is providing me with something I can't get myself (which is the analysis and in-depth knowledge).

Haven't checked out the other two yet.

Yea I really enjoy that as well. It's something fresh that we've never gotten from SBF's before and it's nice.

demidar

We've had it before, tho. um.. Not a great example but, downcoming? since they knew the game. I'm sure there are more that I can't remember.

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream had Woolie who had read the material and knows the backstory, and Pat who knows about psychology and all that jazz.

I also greatly enjoyed that LP.

I should really watch the downpour playthrough again.

I barely remember it cuz I watched most of it in high school calculus.
I rewatch it whenever I get sick now. It's really chill and fun.
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream had Woolie who had read the material and knows the backstory, and Pat who knows about psychology and all that jazz.
Yoooo, that was an awesome one. Really whenever they talk seriously about game's themes or the topics within them in a meta way it's my favorite thing ever.

Zenfalcia

Don't you hate when you can't find an image but remember it quite clearly... I know I do..

I love the serious talk in Downpour, and it's a big part of why I adore that playthrough. Homecoming wasn't really the same.

I do too... homecoming was entertaining in a different way...

I also greatly enjoyed that LP.

That was also very good, interesting change LPs since they knew their stuff.
No I mean from a good game o.o Downpour was just hilarious because the game is shit.

What are you talking about, downpour is an amazing game. :p

No I mean from a good game o.o Downpour was just hilarious because the game is shit.
Pat spends a lot of time talking about Silent Hill as a series, why specific scenes are dumb, and the overall plot of the game throughout. It does a lot to be more informative and analytical than other LPs.

It's different from praise though, yeah.

Don't you hate when you can't find an image but remember it quite clearly... I know I do..

I do too... homecoming was entertaining in a different way...

That was also very good, interesting change LPs since they knew their stuff.

What are you talking about, downpour is an amazing game. :p

Pat spends a lot of time talking about Silent Hill as a series, why specific scenes are dumb, and the overall plot of the game throughout. It does a lot to be more informative and analytical than other LPs.

It's different from praise though, yeah.
I just want my HD Resident Evil Reremake LP. I miss the days of RE2 listening to him just talk about the game.

Praise Helix!

Indeed. Praise Helix and the Sun!

Top Bottom