• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

Guys I have a serious question. Do you ever find yourself calm or mellow when you hear Matt,Pat, Liam or Woolie? Like I remember I was having a shit day at work and then the podcast came out and all of the sudden I was mellowed out for the whole day. Or I'll just have a crap day and I rewatch an old lp and bam everything is fine. I can't be the only one right?

mrmyhthef

Finally got around to watching SMRPG part 1. That reminds me, didn't Sticker Star originally have a chain chomp partner? Dammit I remember being really hyped for that.

sjay1994

Guys I have a serious question. Do you ever find yourself calm or mellow when you hear Matt,Pat, Liam or Woolie? Like I remember I was having a shit day at work and then the podcast came out and all of the sudden I was mellowed out for the whole day. Or I'll just have a crap day and I rewatch an old lp and bam everything is fine. I can't be the only one right?

that hometown....

I already mentioned how much I love rewatching Downpour when I'm sick. It's one of the things I always go back to, and I can remember times when the highlight of my week was the one or two LPs they'd upload.

It's pretty good.

Because the bed is warm and getting out of bed is hard.

There was re:4 which he did amazing at. :p
Ik I need to watch Korra.

I'm probably gonna get a ton of hate for this..but I don't like RE4 that much <.<

It's fine that you don't like perfect gameplay balance.

:3
It's not that, I didn't like the start of "Oh let's just give the player an armory worth of ammo" That's what I loved about the older games..you had to micro manage your ammo and save it for bosses or tough spots. That's my main gripe with the game, and I miss my pre rendered backgrounds..

Mr.Jack

Neo Member
I'm probably gonna get a ton of hate for this..but I don't like RE4 that much <.<

FBmIM1g.jpg

ur ded 2 me
not really :eek:)

FBmIM1g.jpg

ur ded 2 me
not really :eek:)

You like James..you'll fit in here nicely.

Comparing to previous Resi games is a lot different than comparing it to anything in its genre of TPS. It's one of the best 3rd person shooters ever.
Alright, I'll restate what I said, I don't care for the direction RE4 took the series, not saying it was a bad game, but they made it more action oriented then Survival Horror oriented.

It's not that, I didn't like the start of "Oh let's just give the player an armory worth of ammo" That's what I loved about the older games..you had to micro manage your ammo and save it for bosses or tough spots. That's my main gripe with the game, and I miss my pre rendered backgrounds..
Comparing to previous Resi games is a lot different than comparing it to anything in its genre of TPS. It's one of the best 3rd person shooters ever.
Alright, I'll restate what I said, I don't care for the direction RE4 took the series, not saying it was a bad game, but they made it more action oriented then Survival Horror oriented.

That's a pretty common opinion.

Okingjrr

Now that's an ass!

That's a common opinion. I don't feel the same way, because I thought the old RE games were super cheesy, and seeing one embrace the cheese was great.

That's a pretty common opinion.

That's a common opinion. I don't feel the same way, because I thought the old RE games were super cheesy, and seeing one embrace the cheese was great.

I loved that cheesy bullshit though. Then again I love watching horrible horror movies just because of their cheesy bullshit.

The original Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 are my top two favorite movies for that exact reason lol.

So we're doing Pokemon avatars now? One sec.

Anung

Un Rama
Awww yis! Shadow Warrior arrived today. Probably wait till I've finished Ishin before I start it but it looks damn good.

demidar

So I'm checking out the Drift Stage Kickstarter when:

I don't think a creepy smile or Jack Nicholson nod do this justice. Those tits are literally bolted on.

Conglaturations to the Super Best Friends. They are now contemporaries, equivalents to Kotaku.

How does that make you feel Pat?

Top Bottom