• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Awww yis! Shadow Warrior arrived today. Probably wait till I've finished Ishin before I start it but it looks damn good.

I finished it last night. It's good, but it would be waaaaaay better if the cut out the entire middle part of the game.

It's way long. Like almost 20 hours long.

Death Parades sure is something... It definitely adds to the one shot, Death Billiards and (Parade spoiler:)
explains a thing.
Definitely hyped for the new episode. While I dislike the use of CG in contrast with the regularly animated scenes, I have to say they put a lot of work into 2D animating the effects rather than use CG.

I really wonder what Liam things of it.
So my omurice..turned out..well I'm sick and lazy and wanted eggs and rice..that's what it is..eggs and rice. fuck it.
Its fiiiiiiiiine. I like mixing my yolk with the rice.

Your avatar is...Sabrina?

Hex Maniac, but yeah basically Sabrina.

Death Parades sure is something... It definitely adds to the one shot, Death Billiards and (Parade spoiler:)
explains a thing.
Definitely hyped for the new episode. While I dislike the use of CG in contrast with the regularly animated scenes, I have to say they put a lot of work into 2D animating the effects rather than use CG.

Its fiiiiiiiiine. I like mixing my yolk with the rice.

I just made an omelette and filled it with seasoned fried rice.

demidar

Ah it looked like Koga's daughter. Maybe I need to get my glasses. Oh man everyone should watch golden boy Kintaro. I thank Skrams for showing me the path to enlightenment

To be fair, Hex Maniac isn't that busty. Her flatness is a distinguishing feature!

Her name is Janine

I don't have my 3ds anymore so I can't play anything

Oh geez. All I have for my 3DS anymore is Animal Crossing, X/Y, and Kid Icarus. I rarely play it anymore.

If everything is busty, then it's not special. Variety is the spice of life, as they say.
Not everything is busty <.< Just being in that position with the ropes the way they are, busty makes it look nice.

Btw I keep hearing about this Babadook shit being scary? I'm letting it buffer some now

Xiraiya

Woof. It's pretty funny, you guys don't think ecchi is funny?
I think he was referring to the restraining order thing.

But no I do not, there are anime in which there are moments that can be hilarious that involve ecchi-like things.
Gintama has plenty of moments like that... that are never in the context they would be in if it were any other anime.

But a series purely based in and around that genre is just boring, cliche, AND looks like childish garbage on top of the other issues.

It's just sad watching people get hyped over things like that.

Oberon

Banned
Guns and roses final was pretty.......I don't know?
At least better than TEWI
I can only support more games with character that have british voice acting.

Sometimes I wonder if the mods even dare to enter the woolie hole that this threads have become?

Looks like complete trash that isn't worth losing your dignity over by watching.

Expecialy when you have a backlog of so many great anime to watch.

I guess. I thought it was mind numbingly boring. Maybe I'll watch it just to see how bad it gets.
I only brought it up because
the gif is an out of context joke, and the show is actually a supernatural drama thing that does a bait and switch out of the incest stuff.

I just expected garbage and got something that wasn't, at least, completely.

Nobody really needs to watch this unless you really like ecchi.

Tako

I think he was referring to the restraining order thing.

But no I do not, there are anime in which there are moments that can be hilarious that involve ecchi-like things.
Gintama has plenty of moments like that... that are never in the context they would be in if it were any other anime.

But a series purely based in and around that genre is just boring, cliche, AND looks like childish garbage on top of the other issues.

It's just sad watching people get hyped over things like that.

D: I guess I'm looked down upon.
I find the boring,cliched and childish garbage as humorous,but I guess its not that funny

Man you guys have a lot of avatars.

I have a whole folder of avatars waiting for the lime light

mike0dude

It certainly looks like a waste of time.

2 minutes in, protagonist in a restaurant, waiting to meet his "new little sister", goes to the bathroom, opens door, girl is just there putting on her panties (giant white censor bar present and accounted for),see sign that says lock is broken, before she can go KYAAA like every respectable animu girl should he stops her by putting his hand on her mouth and pinning her to the wall. and frantically tries to explain what happend, she fakes believing him, then when he takes his hand off she slaps him! before she can beat him up some more protagonist father appear and ask what is happening, turns out girl is new little sister!
ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 minutes in, protagonist in a restaurant, waiting to meet his "new little sister", goes to the bathroom, opens door, girl is just there putting on her panties (giant white censor bar present and accounted for),see sign that says lock is broken, before she can go KYAAA like every respectable animu girl should he stops her by putting his hand on her mouth and pinning her to the wall. and frantically tries to explain what happend, she fakes believing him, then when he takes his hand off she slaps him! before she can beat him up some more protagonist father appear and ask what is happening, turns out girl is new little sister!
ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why I expected garbage.

Christ I sound like I'm really defending this. I'm gonna stop.

I only brought it up because
the gif is an out of context joke, and the show is actually a supernatural drama thing that does a bait and switch out of the incest stuff.

I just expected garbage and got something that wasn't, at least, completely.

Nobody really needs to watch this unless you really like ecchi.

Ironically, that sounds worse.

Ecchi series that add serious elements to the show to make it seem "more legitmate" often are worse for it.

Ain't no shame to the game. Just own it.

Still ain't gonna watch. I don't got time for tease.

JoJo94

Doing good. Took like an hour to do my apexis crystal daily in WoW but I was listening to the Yakuza 4 soundtrack so it's all good.

I sill beed to losten to that soundtrack keep forgetting

Sounds like a normal day of school to me.
I've been binging on JoJo
, not you :p,
part 3 (manga) all afternoon.

Yeah you don't want to binge on me. Yeah and my classes havent started yet i just didn't feel lole doing anything as aoon as i got here. More people reading JoJo though!

mike0dude

That's why I expected garbage.

3 and a half minutes in, Protagonist is woken up by one of his 2 new little sister that is riding him cowgirl style, tells him that it's what boys like saying it's "Savisu, Savisu", starts grinding on his dick through his sheets, little sister feels something hard under the sheet, goes in to check, its eroge staring a step sister! little sister is offended that now that he has 2 new little sisters he still plays those games, Protagonist says its not his, tries to get up from bed trips, falls on little sister! she calls him a pervert, knees him in the balls, HIJINKS!

Jman014

I sill beed to losten to that soundtrack keep forgetting
It even makes the playthrough Pat did more hype when you hear certain tracks. Like there's a track that sounds like it would fit right in with Shadowrun Returns.
3 and a half minutes in, Protagonist is woken up by one of his 2 new little sister that is riding him cowgirl style, tells him that it's what boys like saying it's "Savisu, Savisu", starts grinding on his dick through his sheets, little sister feels something hard under the sheet, goes in to check, its eroge staring a step sister! little sister is offended that now that he has 2 new little sisters he still plays those games, Protagonist says its not his, tries to get up from bed trips, falls on little sister! she calls him a pervert, knees him in the balls, HIJINKS!

Sorry but that sounds terrible.

Top Bottom