• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

3 and a half minutes in, Protagonist is woken up by one of his 2 new little sister that is riding him cowgirl style, tells him that it's what boys like saying it's "Savisu, Savisu", starts grinding on his dick through his sheets, little sister feels something hard under the sheet, goes in to check, its eroge staring a step sister! little sister is offended that now that he has 2 new little sisters he still plays those games, Protagonist says its not his, tries to get up from bed trips, falls on little sister! she calls him a pervert, knees him in the balls, HIJINKS!
I think I'll stick to my Death Parades.

ultimax

True enough.

Ecchi makes the world go round.

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

JoJo94

Been pretty good. Now it's like 2 in the morning and I'm watching some of this year's AGDQ runs on youtube.

That's a lot of SBF threads.

And thats another thing i should start watching since i keep hearing about it.

It even makes the playthrough Pat did more hype when you hear certain tracks. Like there's a track that sounds like it would fit right in with Shadowrun Returns.

Sorry but that sounds terrible.

Yeah i listen to like one song from the soundtrack and keep saying i should listen to the rest but keep forgetting. Good to hear its hype though

Wacky, loud and childish humor isn't solely exclusive to ecchi. If all a show does is have highly sexualized scenes shown in succession, couldn't one just as well just jerk it to hentai and watch something with more substance?

I don't mind ecchi in shows with other purposes, like if lewd stuff happened in between other content. I didn't mind the more lewd moments in TTGL, because that certainly wasn't its main focus, but if it was, I'd drop it faster than Pat would drop a baby.
It depends on what substance is to the viewer. And I don't know, I don't watch Ecchi.

Mr.Jack

Neo Member
Personally I kinda hate ecchi, also I don't like things with a drawing style too moe/kawaii, I'm very picky about anime, something as simple as having a protagonist that looks too much of a "pretty boy" can kill a series for me.

Should I suck it up and go get the VN or just start watching one of the series? IIRC, both F/SN and F/Z kinda have pros and cons to being watched first.

Fate/Zero spoils one or two details of F/SN, that isn't even a major focus point on the overall story.

Fate/Stay Night spoils the entire ending of Fate/Zero. You can make the choice.

Joseph's ok. He needs to be more edgy though. Needs more chains on his pockets and swearing in his catch phrase.

Personally I kinda hate ecchi, also I don't like things too moe/kawaii, I'm very picky about anime.
I'm very picky too, but I love moe. I'll give moe at least an episode to impress me, before the drop.

Since I mainly watch dramas, I sometimes need a pallet cleaner, and I love cute shit, so give me all the moe.

Should I suck it up and go get the VN or just start watching one of the series? IIRC, both F/SN and F/Z kinda have pros and cons to being watched first.

Fate/Zero is done while Unlimited Blade Works is on break until next season.
I watched Zero without playing the original novel or watching the original five star Deen masterpiece

Top Bottom