• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

Should I suck it up and go get the VN or just start watching one of the series? IIRC, both F/SN and F/Z kinda have pros and cons to being watched first.

I haven't played the VN so i can't say, but If you watch the show
please watch it
, i cannot stress this enough:

Watch. It. DUBBED

Fate/Zero spoils one or two details of F/SN, that isn't even a major focus point on the overall story.

Fate/Stay Night spoils the entire ending of Fate/Zero. You can make the choice.

Joseph's ok. He needs to be more edgy though. Needs more chains on his pockets and swearing in his catch phrase.
Gotcha.

"YOUR NEXT
FUCKING
LINE WILL BE"
Wow that sounds terrible

please watch it

Watch. It. DUBBED

tumblr_mgfr72L4Fb1rbx2gxo1_400.gif

Let's not get too crazy here.

Lots of people luff Korra. Just don't be too lewd. We had a friender banned for a bit because of a lewd avatar.
This is no where near as bad as some of the avatars I've seen Lulu get away with.

please watch it

Watch. It. DUBBED
Yeah, I tried getting into that first episode subbed way back and it was really hard, actually. Definitely gonna watch it dubbed.
Fate/Zero is done while Unlimited Blade Works is on break until next season.
I watched Zero without playing the original novel or watching the original five star Deen masterpiece
A'ight. Cool.

Yeah, I tried getting into that first episode subbed way back and it was really hard, actually. Definitely gonna watch it dubbed.

Its a lot of talking, so it might be easier to watch dubbed since it involves a lot less reading.

Didn't those "Fate/Things" started as an Eroge?? Simple curiosity.

Fate/Stay Night actually just started off as a normal VN, but eroge was shoehorned into it because VNs need to sell. That's why they removed it with patches down the line and now its pretty much non existent in the series.

The reason h-scenes exist in it though are hilarious. But not as hilarious as the CG Dragon or even the dolphins.

Donte sux

I think you're just mad because Donte is the star now. Fuck Dante, fuck Nero and fuck Vergil.

I will fight you irl

Ryuko's pretty edgy, but she'll never be as cool as Donte and Shadow. She's just a faker.

Donte is never coming back and Vergil is getting added to a new version of one of the good games.

Pictured: You

DMC4 is good, DmC is great

Soooo it's kind of non-canon now?

Everything in the Fate universe (and Nasuverse) is canon. Even the stuff we don't want to be.

Ryu Hayabusa's way cooler anyway.

Is he a character from your mythical "virtua fighter" you keep dreaming about?

Okingjrr

I mean, I dont spoil anything per se, but click on the spoiler thing only if you really don't care or have finished part 3.
So I just finished
Asspull Crusaders, and I can't wait to see how they animate certain parts near the end.

sjay1994

.... I am about to tell you one of my darkest secrets BestGAF.

I never played any of the Devil May Cry games.... except for an hour of 2 at my friends house, where I said it was shit and never cared about the series post that one hour.

croten

I never played any of the Devil May Cry games.... except for an hour of 2 at my friends house, were I said it was shit and never cared about the series post that one hour.

Buy the HD collection then thank me later

Okingjrr

I never played any of the Devil May Cry games.... except for an hour of 2 at my friends house, were I said it was shit and never cared about the series post that one hour.

I bought the HD collection and 4 on PC but I have yet to start them.

Top Bottom