• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

It's fine. Just play God of War. It's like DMC, but good.

tumblr_inline_ngt78f7tom1r7bztz.gif

sjay1994

It's fine. Just play God of War. It's like DMC, but good.

I`ve played all of the GOW games. They are ok.... but I want that fast action I had in MGR and Vanquish.

I would include Bayo, but I played the botched PS3 port of Bayo.

Not finishing Bayo 1 is also one of my darkest secrets.

sjay1994

You know what I hate?

When my computer auto detects my country and randomly changes my keyboard settings to Canadian French.

I live in Ontario god damn it.

sjay1994

Then play it on you're completely legal PS2 device that happens to be on your computer, I don't care how you play it as long as you do.

Can I buy the special edition of 4, and then buy the HD collection and play it on my old PS3 when I go to my cousins house?

He is also my only way of playing Scalebound and D4.

That NeoGAF Essential RPG list is pretty fucking garbage, especially when the first sentence of the thread is

The purpose of the essential RPG thread is to help people find great games that they might not have heard of previously

Because no one has ever heard of Final Fantasy or Persona 4 or Mass Effect smh.

That NeoGAF Essential RPG list is pretty fucking garbage, especially when the first sentence of the thread is

Because no one has ever heard of Final Fantasy or Persona 4 or Mass Effect smh.
If there's one thing I've learned about GAF it's that the thread title matters far more than the OP.

If it was "Underrated RPG list", it wouldn't be as bad.

Nah I did. She is too crazy for me.

She was a huge bitch last night to the birthday boy that night. She is really unpleasant.

A night of sex would not be worth tolerating her shit
That sounds like you made the better choice there, then.
Jotaro vs Dio, Joseph after that fight and other stuff that only happen in manga.
They foreshadow Jotaro's power a bit, and Joseph not dying is really just done as a comedic whatever

I can say from experience that it's totally a great idea. No downsides at all.
See. This guy gets it.
If the girl likes me so much that she wants some of my hair then she can have it. I have no gripes about this.
Yeah until she makes a necklace out of it made to look like you and tell everyone you're soulmates.
Nah I did. She is too crazy for me.

She was a huge bitch last night to the birthday boy that night. She is really unpleasant.

A night of sex would not be worth tolerating her shit
Well....

Top Bottom