• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I have never encountered this type, and I've been to 2 cons. Must be a miracle.
This type is super cool usually, I argued with this one woman over persona waifus for like an hour, then we started talking about how shonen know how to engineer the best waifus in terms of design, but fail in terms of characterization
Never met this type...
wHo9xWdb.jpg

I usually go to a one con a year..I've been to about 6 and I've never met one either..one day..

I knew a girl who was...way to into Bleach then any sane human being should have been. I put up with it because she was cute, but looking back there is no way I could of put up with it now.
To be fair, her talking about Naruto became less prominent the further we got into high school. We had a few common interests in that we both played in the school orchestra and we liked the Elder Scrolls games.

Speaking of fight games why didn't you sign up for the Ultimax tourney? I was surprised to not see you in the brackets

Well, it was a tourney, I thought it would be funner if I dropped out for ya'll. So that way it wouldn't just come down to Shack vs me like usual.
Also, I kinda just want to only play Xrd now. Got to focus on getting good.

Git gud scrub. I'll body you any day.

Hey, last fight win. I got the moral victory! And why don't you git gud and defending jump attacks eh Shack?

Trust me, i love shit talking but i suck ass at Xrd. Gotta practice.

I wanted to play ya one at least, tho.

To be fair, her talking about Naruto became less prominent the further we got into high school. We had a few common interests in that we both played in the school orchestra and we liked the Elder Scrolls games.

Guys am I a huge nerd because I met my first girlfriend on WoW when I was 13? That shit lasted 6 months..that's a long ass time for two 13 year olds to not get sick of each other.

Role Play groups man.
You make a character and then go find a group of people to role play with. Odds are if you find a girl who you date in RP it usually ends up in you dating irl as well.

I knew a girl who was...way to into Bleach then any sane human being should have been. I put up with it because she was cute, but looking back there is no way I could of put up with it now.

You really are though. You guys are like the best friends I've ever had.

RP sounds nothing like going to bars and hitting on women.

I'm not that nerdy... I can't do that successfully.

ultimax

"Believe it" -Naruto
Nah dude it sucks, but I have no clue what's wrong. ISP is all just on holiday so I can't even yell at them.

It will work. Dont believe in yourself. Dont believe in the me who believes in you either. But believe in the goodwil that believes in you

Git gud at being nerdy man. That's how you're going to meet nerdy girls. Outside of TBBT I've never heard of any group of nerdy girls going to a bar they stay home and get hammered like I do!

Well, I have to GIT GUD then if I want to meet more nerdy girls.

I gotta get sucked into their rhythm.

I honestly don't know if I can be with someone who is super in to stuff that I'm in to. I like my space and can't imagine them being there always.

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SxuYdzs4SS8

We are all George Costanza.

Well, I have to GIT GUD then if I want to meet more nerdy girls.

I gotta get sucked into their rhythm.

My go to place for girls is the library, or any type of Anime/Japanese Culture store.

Seems to work okay.

Alfebit

Banned
Guys am I a huge nerd because I met my first girlfriend on WoW when I was 13? That shit lasted 6 months..that's a long ass time for two 13 year olds to not get sick of each other.

I met my first girlfriend on fucking Gaia Online. Anyone remember that shit? We broke up after a couple months and I was still friends with her up until about a year ago. Don't want to get into why. Nothing awkward or bad just something too personal I don't want to get into.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Role Play groups man.
You make a character and then go find a group of people to role play with. Odds are if you find a girl who you date in RP it usually ends up in you dating irl as well.

You really are though. You guys are like the best friends I've ever had.

Back in my naive days as a 16 year old (lol 2 years ago), I was in a RP group on Crunchyroll forums, before I came to GAF. I had no idea what to do, and I was just writing essentially stories describing my "character". People were mad because I wasn't pretending hard enough and was writing shit in 3rd person.

As Ikaru walked into the empty classroom and took his usual seat at the back of the class, a mysterious transfer student who turned out to be his childhood friend brought him a bento.

It sucked ass, but Ikaru ate it anyway because he was a gentleman.

He later vomited on her hair because she used expired meat.

Now Ikaru is going to become the mysterious transfer student at some other school...

Actual post by 16 year old me.

Hey thanks, man. You guys do absolutely rock. I don't have many people around me who are as hardcore at this kind of stuff as me, so you guys are a great outlet along side being a great place to hang out.

There are times when I think I will never be in love and that everything I have worked hard for will be for nothing.
This shit is getting way too depressing.

Sooo how about that upcoming Silent Hill 2 LP? That should be fun seeing Pat play a game he loves.
Look on the bright side Jack, the chances of you finding the girl of your dreams who fun, outgoing, and flirty are better than my chances of finding a girl whos shy, fun to talk to and can make me feel like a million bucks
Cause honestly thats what I want a girl who accepts me for all my faults even though im the biggest idiot fuck up in the universe.

I met my first girlfriend on fucking Gaia Online. Anyone remember that shit? We broke up after a couple months and I was still friends with her up until about a year ago. Don't want to get into why. Nothing awkward or bad just something too personal I don't want to get into.

YOOOOOOOOOOO
It's okay back when I was a freshman in high school I had a small group of friends and we would all get on Gaia and role play as Akatsuki Members..avatars dressed up and everything..fuck I was a huge nerd..
Back in my naive days as a 16 year old (lol 2 years ago), I was in a RP group on Crunchyroll forums, before I came to GAF. I had no idea what to do, and I was just writing essentially stories describing my "character". People were mad because I wasn't pretending hard enough and was writing shit in 3rd person.

Actual post by 16 year old me.

Hey thanks, man. You guys do absolutely rock. I don't have many people around me who are as hardcore at this kind of stuff as me, so you guys are a great outlet along side being a great place to hang out.

You sound so adorably genuine in that post.

I probably would of raged at you too for not speaking in 3rd person.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Ooh who wants to hear the story of Mathaou's first love? This shit is goddamn hilarious.

Zenfalcia

It's because it's an interesting topic and people are bored. That's what I'm assuming at least.

I know, i jest.

Let's talk about my love life now! I had like 6 crushes or something and they all got boy friends and i was too afraid the confess. Woo~ there's more to the story but ehhh.. too much effort.

Woof, all this singles/past love life talk.. is it because you guys won't be kissing a girl during the new years?
Nah. Though this new years eve I've got plans to spend the evening at the Seattle Gameworks, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was also a way to try and flex my social skills and see if there are any girls.

I already know that place is more packed in the evenings than it is in the early afternoon.

Tako

Woof, all this singles/past love life talk.. is it because you guys won't be kissing a girl during the new years?

I'm salty because my girlfriend is in another country. I can't sleep because I became so used to her being in my arms,I don't go out because it's boring without her making weird noises and sometimes when I'm on gaf and I see one of you guys post something funny I turn and say hey babe read this and remember she's gone. I'm a sad sack and alcohol is my friend

I don't expect perfection. I like women with character flaws. Ambitious women too.
I can't date someone who is basically female me though.

I'm an asshole so female me would be awful to put up with.

I'm salty because my girlfriend is in another country. I can't sleep because I became so used to her being in my arms,I don't go out because it's boring without her making weird noises and sometimes when I'm on gaf and I see one of you guys post something funny I turn and say hey babe read this and remember she's gone. I'm a sad sack and alcohol is my friend

That's sad :(.

George somehow dated more woman than I ever will.

Sounds like my plans for new years

Cmon buddy. She'll be back soon..I mean you got us right? Why did she go to Europe anyway? Vacation?

She got really mad at me recently...
I would too with all the splooshing you've been doing over Ryuko recently.

Zenfalcia

We got too feelsy

My new years resolution was get a date. That was last years, guess I'm doing it again

You never said what kind, it could've been a dried fruit date ;)
Shut up, I'm going to be kissing every girl. You can't stop me.

do it, Nerd.
I don't expect perfection. I like women with character flaws. Ambitious women too.
I can't date someone who is basically female me though.

Interesting, the personality might not be amazing if you don't learn more about them before it gets serious.

I'd date a female me.

it's fine! There's next year.. or february..

360pages

Fuck me RealGaf is in full swing, often times I hesitate to show people what I write because I know most of them would probably dislike it.

I could not date female me unless that version had the traits to complement my personality already. Two of us being the exact same except for gender wouldn't be great.

I would date female me..that would be awesome, no awkward talk about fetishes or anything...
This guy knows
Nah. Though this new years eve I've got plans to spend the evening at the Seattle Gameworks, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was also a way to try and flex my social skills and see if there are any girls.

I already know that place is more packed in the evenings than it is in the early afternoon.
Man spending the night playing games in that kind of environment sounds fun. Have a good time
That was incredibly adorable and I hope the 10th/11th comes quick for you without the use of alcohol or other substances

I don't even know what that is.

I feel the same way because I every thing I do is awful.

Dates are delicious dude. Go get you a date.

Vacation, mainly visiting her dad's side of the family. Yeah but its not the same, I'd rather hand out with you guys IRL than through this.

I'm a bit more reserved in person, I give off a Jotaro vibe. Quiet and like I don't give a fuck about anybody. Until you get me drunk anyway then I just go full Polnareff.

Top Bottom