• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

If we are talking about love lives, I guess I should share mine. I asked a friend to hype me up when I wanted to ask a girl out, but I kept backing down. After a couple of times, I finally approched her only to find out that the friend asked her out hours before.

Zenfalcia

Nah. Though this new years eve I've got plans to spend the evening at the Seattle Gameworks, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was also a way to try and flex my social skills and see if there are any girls.

I already know that place is more packed in the evenings than it is in the early afternoon.

It could happen.. very unlikely but it could.

How many times have you gone so far?
I'm salty because my girlfriend is in another country. I can't sleep because I became so used to her being in my arms,I don't go out because it's boring without her making weird noises and sometimes when I'm on gaf and I see one of you guys post something funny I turn and say hey babe read this and remember she's gone. I'm a sad sack and alcohol is my friend

Do you skype with her or anything?

I was trying to anti-air it like 20 times and I got hit every time. I gotta figure out what to do against that move.

The best part is I wasn't even doing my strategy right! Shack, we're gonna have some fun in the near future... if I can ever commit all this crap to muscle memory that is.

I'm salty because my girlfriend is in another country. I can't sleep because I became so used to her being in my arms,I don't go out because it's boring without her making weird noises and sometimes when I'm on gaf and I see one of you guys post something funny I turn and say hey babe read this and remember she's gone. I'm a sad sack and alcohol is my friend
Oh man. You got it bad. Feels.
I refuse to believe LD had it like that when he was a single guy.
Gotta boost yourself up somehow. George would be super depressing if he couldn't get a girlfriend.
it's fine! There's next year.. or february..
Well New Years was supposed to be a thing but ended up not being a thing. Even before we had our spat last week which BTW, wasn't the end of us talking....my indifference to talking on the phone was though.

Never had a proper Valentines. I made it a tradition to watch the History channel for their St. Valentine's Day Massacre special they run...
I can see why I'm single now...

Tako

Do you skype with her or anything?

I did, but I really want here to enjoy here time. She sometimes sends me cute pictures of the places she visited or sends me lewd pictures. But I don't want to hinder her experience of Europe

Only three, two of those being in the afternoon, like an hour after they open for the day.

The one time I went in the evening, there were some guys playing DDR Extreme, and I stepped in for one of them after the first song as I guess he couldn't keep up. They were also drinking.

If no girls, then I'd be fine just playing games with other dudes having a good time.

Oh man. You got it bad. Feels.

Gotta boost yourself up somehow. George would be super depressing if he couldn't get a girlfriend.

Well New Years was supposed to be a thing but ended up not being a thing. Even before we had our spat last week which BTW, wasn't the end of us talking....my indifference to talking on the phone was though.

Never had a proper Valentines. I made it a tradition to watch the History channel for their St. Valentine's Day Massacre special they run...

Man fuck Valentines day it's a stupid fucking holiday that exists only to make money. Plus it's like doomsday for people in relationships.

I bet you can't
Oh I could, but on here it would probably get me banned.

Zenfalcia

Fuck me RealGaf is in full swing, often times I hesitate to show people what I write because I know most of them would probably dislike it.

But at least you'll get criticism, which is better than nothing.
How did you know. :(

I'm the same ;_;
no not really.
I don't even know what that is.

It's a fruit.
I thought it was something lewd because it came from zens mouth. Maybe one day

rude, not everything that cums from me is lewd.
:3
I'm gonna!

Take pics for evidence.
If we are talking about love lives, I guess I should share mine. I asked a friend to hype me up when I wanted to ask a girl out, but I kept backing down. After a couple of times, I finally approched her only to find out that the friend asked her out hours before.

Whatanamazingfriend

My mom, it's only like 20 dollars but hey that's free money

Yeah, I want fucking money on Valentines Day now, this is bullshit!

20 dollars will get you a lot of shit if you save it until the Steam Summer sale.

Too bad I have bad self control and tend to buy stupid shit

Seriously, I bought so much shit this steam sale and will probably forget that I own it in like a wekk.

I bought more games in the past two days then I have in the past two years.

I don't know what to do with all of them.

20 dollars will get you a lot of shit if you save it until the Steam Summer sale.

Too bad I have bad self control and tend to buy stupid shit

Seriously, I bought so much shit this steam sale and will probably forget that I own it in like a wekk.

I bought more games in the past two days then I have in the past two years.

I don't know what to do with all of them.

The only game that I bought this steam sale and have actually played was shadows of mordor. It's becoming a problem

Speaking of New Years, anyone have any resolutions besides dates?

I don't think I can get through my backlog in time, so my resolution is to finish my game/anime backlog.

360pages

But at least you'll get criticism, which is better than nothing.

I'm the same ;_;
no not really.

It's a fruit.

rude, not everything that cums from me is lewd.
:3

Take pics for evidence.

Whatanamazingfriend

I usually do post them somewhere, though the main problem is attracting readers.

Zenfalcia

Lets hope a shy girl on the bus notices my AOT headphones and shyly talks to me.

the most you'll get is small talk. If you get super lucky, someone would talk to you about it and you'd have a better chance at winning the lottery.

You could always try to make up if you care enough.

Bring a girl next time, i bet she'd love it. Nothing is more romantic than watching people get massacred. It'll be the foreplay before the massacre in bed. If you know what i mean ;)

Yeah, i'm going there.

I did, but I really want here to enjoy here time. She sometimes sends me cute pictures of the places she visited or sends me lewd pictures. But I don't want to hinder her experience of Europe

why can't they be cute and lewd? :/ you're so thoughtful ugu~ i'm sure she wouldn't mind as much as you think she would. All in moderation of course. Messages 24/7 would be annoying.
Only three, two of those being in the afternoon, like an hour after they open for the day.

The one time I went in the evening, there were some guys playing DDR Extreme, and I stepped in for one of them after the first song as I guess he couldn't keep up. They were also drinking.

If no girls, then I'd be fine just playing games with other dudes having a good time.

Not as many as i thought.. huh.

Ah, that explains a lot. Drinks and drinking explains everything.

I don't think I can get through my backlog in time, so my resolution is to finish my game/anime backlog.
Get healthy. I'm not gonna do the whole go to the gym and all that nonsene. Just going to change up what I eat, when I eat and all that. Soda will go bye bye. That's going to be the hardest for me. After surgery, I really don't want to deal with that stuff again.

the most you'll get is small talk. If you get super lucky, someone would talk to you about it and you'd have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Bring a girl next time, i bet she'd love it. Nothing is more romantic than watching people get massacred. It'll be the foreplay before the massacre in bed. If you know what i mean ;)

Yeah, i'm going there.

why can't they be cute and lewd? :/ you're so thoughtful ugu~ i'm sure she wouldn't mind as much as you think she would. All in moderation of course. Messages 24/7 would be annoying.

Speaking of Massacre..did anyone else find it adorable watching Plague roll around in the pile of corpses today in his LP video?

Lewd and cute pictures are the fucking best..panties and nothing but an apron..woof...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I wanna hear this. [story of Mathaous first love]

It was a crisp October day, and 14 year old Mathaou was a freshman at a scary private high school. The seniors were so big, the school was so big, everything was just so... big. Something I immediately noticed about what was different from middle school was that a lot of things had gotten big (nice way of saying girls got boobs). This strange new world where things like sex and parties reared their ugly head was shocking. My biggest concern in middle school was Portal 2 coming out, and replaying Mass Effect 1 and transferring my save through ME2 and ME3.

I knew sex existed, but now it was attainable, and many people my age had attained it. I was super exited for obvious reasons, among them being the possibility that before the year was over, I would no longer be a virgin at the ripe age of 15. But I was impatient, my brother was giving me shit for not having a girlfriend (which I now understand as him joking), but I really took offense to that. So in spite, I decided to go and get one. A girlfriend, that is.

So, that one fateful day in October, I was in math class, doodling on my math homework as the teacher went over the answers. I was drawing a Big Daddy from Bioshock, and I thought it was super cool. I even did shading and shit. As I was drawing, the girl in front of me turned around, presumably to ask me a question, and she noticed my drawing.
"What is that?", she inquired, as I noticed her heavy makeup, and very, very large boobs.
I swallowed before I replied, "It's from a video game...", I said weakly, looking down at my desk.
She thinks I'm a weirdo now, she's so hot though... but she would never go for a guy like me...
"Bioshock, right?", she said, casually.
I looked up in disbelief, this girl, easily the hottest girl I've ever laid eyes on at this point, likes video games?
WHAT
"You played it?", I replied, a little more enthusiasm in my voice.
"That and 2. I love those games.", she smiled at me, and I nearly died. I wasn't the prettiest lookin kid back then, I had only recently started to shower regularly, and I didn't do anything with my long, straight, dark brown hair, and I wore glasses. I was skinny (still am lol) and wasn't very confident.

It was at this point Mathaou realized his life was an anime...

All joking aside, I was pretty jazzed that I met a super hot girl, she liked talking to me, and she played video games.

I thought I had won the lottery or something.

She gave me her number and we started talking a lot, and during lunch we'd eat together, and a few times, she let slip her bra size, and I was just going berserk. 32D? On a 14 year old? JESUS.

My big chance to score was at a varsity football game. It was cold as nuts, but I'd prepared a plan. I wore super warm clothes, brought only one blanket, and asked my friend to wingman me. I was fucking ready. Me and her sat at the top row, and the wind started to pickup. I smoothly asked her if she wanted to share my blanket, and, blushing, she snuggled on it.

I felt like the coolest kid in the world. I had a hot chick pushing her huge boobs against me, she was breathing really close to my neck, we shared our first kiss, I got an erection, I -

Uh Oh.

I mean, I was 14, this was by far the most erotic thing I'd ever done, could you blame me? But as she snuggled closer and closer, her elbow bumped into my obviously erect penis, and she just stopped. She whispered to me, "What is that?..."

I thought she would be impressed by something so I calmly answered, "That's my cock, babe."

Up til now, I had never called her babe, we had just shared our first kiss minutes ago, and I don't think I had ever used the word cock in an audible sentence.

Things spiraled down from there. She thought I was a creep, I probs was, we stopped talking, and better yet, she told all her friends about the whole thing. Which then became a school wide rumor. Which everyone quickly forgot because no one knew who the hell I was.

Kinda sad, kinda meh ending, but hey, le vie est drole, amirite?

Zenfalcia

Try to follow through with last year's failed resolution. Which i will fail again.

You could, if you don't sleep.
I usually do post them somewhere, though the main problem is attracting readers.

that's usually the case with original content. You could try making your title and cover art stand out to make people want to read it. Have you tried sending in drafts to companies? Maybe they can give you honest feedback or even accept the story?

360pages

Try to follow through with last year's failed resolution. Which i will fail again.

You could, if you don't sleep.

that's usually the case with original content. You could try making your title and cover art stand out to make people want to read it. Have you tried sending in drafts to companies? Maybe they can give you honest feedback or even accept the story?

My Story Club is decent at giving good feedback, the main problem with them so far is the fact that it's hard to get picked due to the point system.

Well, I only started going there earlier this month, but haven't been as frequent as the price for games I want to play are a bit pricey.

I have no desire to drink alcohol, but I can see how it could be enjoyable just being around guys that are drinking if they don't become horrible upon being wasted.

Yeah, i'm going there.
I did care but things happened which totally changed my whole attitude and I just can't get back to where I was with her after it all happened. Part of me stays knowing I should give her another chance/I won't find someone who puts up with me so much but the other half is just bitter and cold.

And if I can find a girl who actually is in to the whole Al Capone thing and that special...

360pages

It was a crisp October day, and 14 year old Mathaou was a freshman at a scary private high school. The seniors were so big, the school was so big, everything was just so... big. Something I immediately noticed about what was different from middle school was that a lot of things had gotten big (nice way of saying girls got boobs). This strange new world where things like sex and parties reared their ugly head was shocking. My biggest concern in middle school was Portal 2 coming out, and replaying Mass Effect 1 and transferring my save through ME2 and ME3.

I knew sex existed, but now it was attainable, and many people my age had attained it. I was super exited for obvious reasons, among them being the possibility that before the year was over, I would no longer be a virgin at the ripe age of 15. But I was impatient, my brother was giving me shit for not having a girlfriend (which I now understand as him joking), but I really took offense to that. So in spite, I decided to go and get one. A girlfriend, that is.

So, that one fateful day in October, I was in math class, doodling on my math homework as the teacher went over the answers. I was drawing a Big Daddy from Bioshock, and I thought it was super cool. I even did shading and shit. As I was drawing, the girl in front of me turned around, presumably to ask me a question, and she noticed my drawing.
"What is that?", she inquired, as I noticed her heavy makeup, and very, very large boobs.
I swallowed before I replied, "It's from a video game...", I said weakly, looking down at my desk.
She thinks I'm a weirdo now, she's so hot though... but she would never go for a guy like me...
"Bioshock, right?", she said, casually.
I looked up in disbelief, this girl, easily the hottest girl I've ever laid eyes on at this point, likes video games?
WHAT
"You played it?", I replied, a little more enthusiasm in my voice.
"That and 2. I love those games.", she smiled at me, and I nearly died. I wasn't the prettiest lookin kid back then, I had only recently started to shower regularly, and I didn't do anything with my long, straight, dark brown hair, and I wore glasses. I was skinny (still am lol) and wasn't very confident.

It was at this point Mathaou realized his life was an anime...

All joking aside, I was pretty jazzed that I met a super hot girl, she liked talking to me, and she played video games.

I thought I had won the lottery or something.

She gave me her number and we started talking a lot, and during lunch we'd eat together, and a few times, she let slip her bra size, and I was just going berserk. 32D? On a 14 year old? JESUS.

My big chance to score was at a varsity football game. It was cold as nuts, but I'd prepared a plan. I wore super warm clothes, brought only one blanket, and asked my friend to wingman me. I was fucking ready. Me and her sat at the top row, and the wind started to pickup. I smoothly asked her if she wanted to share my blanket, and, blushing, she snuggled on it.

I felt like the coolest kid in the world. I had a hot chick pushing her huge boobs against me, she was breathing really close to my neck, we shared our first kiss, I got an erection, I -

Uh Oh.

I mean, I was 14, this was by far the most erotic thing I'd ever done, could you blame me? But as she snuggled closer and closer, her elbow bumped into my obviously erect penis, and she just stopped. She whispered to me, "What is that?..."

I thought she would be impressed by something so I calmly answered, "That's my cock, babe."

Up til now, I had never called her babe, we had just shared our first kiss minutes ago, and I don't think I had ever used the word cock in an audible sentence.

Things spiraled down from there. She thought I was a creep, I probs was, we stopped talking, and better yet, she told all her friends about the whole thing. Which then became a school wide rumor. Which everyone quickly forgot because no one knew who the hell I was.

Mathaou...stop, stop before you say something you can never take back!

To be one year closer to getting out of college and getting a real job so I can get drunk and complain about it.

And hopefully my football team doesn't suck anymore.

Tako

Wow you had everything right until the part were you tried to be cool 0/10
That really sucked Friender but now you're older and learned from this, you should really try again and get out there. I believe in you

360pages

Actually someone in my Story Club stated one of my stories lacked Agency, and the characters were good.

That was actually really helpful, I would like to get an opinion though. If anyone is actually interested in reading a 40000 still in progress story...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Wow you had everything right until the part were you tried to be cool 0/10
That really sucked Friender but now you're older and learned from this, you should really try again and get out there. I believe in you

Oh, I have tried again. I had a girlfriend for all of senior year, but have been single since then. I don't let that petty shit slow me down, yo.

"That's my cock, babe."

The more I read this line.

The more it starts to sound like something Bud Bundy would say.

Are you Bud Bundy?

Who is that?... googling now...

Only to find a picture of myself.

I am Bud Bundy.

Top Bottom