• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I've tried it by itself so I'll just explain it to you and save you the pain and suffering.

Imagine biting into something that has a somewhat firm texture but as soon as you bite into it it just turns into a really thick gel that masses together with the other beans. Meanwhile you already have a mass of goo in your mouth that they ferment in and that creates a thick sticky film on top of your mouth while you're trying to chew the beans.

Imagine fermented fruit gushers that are packaged in snot.

That's about an accurate description as I can give you.

Hmm, that description makes me think of jelly beans with bad tasting caramel in the middle, though i totally get the sticky film at the top of the mouth bit

Hmm, that description makes me think of jelly beans with bad tasting caramel in the middle, though i totally get the sticky film at the top of the mouth bit

Just..just don't do it.

Although if you ever get any with some rice mix it in because most of that ooze goes away and it's really good :D

I need to catch up on like 20 podcasts -_-

This is a hard question but anyone have some recommended ones? Like was the one with Maximilian any good? I need to weed some out since it's just too much.

There was one podcast specifically that I really, really enjoyed, but I can't find/remember which one. I love every podcast though.

Tako

Morning Shitlords!

I got rice, two eggs and natto for breakfast.

The breakfast for weeb champions.

Yea it's pretty awful by itself but when it's mixed with rice or put on toast it's awesome.
Oh nice. I just started making my stock for some Pho and I just made some roux for my version of shrimp bisque alfredo pasta. And just prepped some veggies for egg rolls and im thinking about making fried rice.

I feel like I've been gone too long, almost everyone has new avatars

You've been transported to the futuristic year of 2015 and in this sick nuclear wasteland all have KLK or Megaman avatars.

Which side will you choose?

Or do you not have the Robo-Balls?

Oh nice. I just started making my stock for some Pho and I just made some roux for my version of shrimp bisque alfredo pasta. And just prepped some veggies for egg rolls and im thinking about making fried rice.
I haven't had Pho in almost 5 years I should make some.

I might just go all out on New Years Day and make some since I'm going to be making Sushi and some Spring Rolls anyway.

I just reached code 8 in Freedom Wars and noticed that the missions for said code would not unlock. Those are basically the final missions you have to play to finish up the game's awful, awful story. I also need them so I can grind some of them and get materials to level up my weapons. I looked it up to see why I couldn't unlock those missions and faqs state that you have to further reduce your sentence by tens of thousands of years each time to unlock each mission.

LA.gif

Fuck this game. I'm done.
It really is such a shame. I really liked the gameplay and was willing to over look a lot of the problems with it. That is where I bowed out as well.

Morning Gaf, I had a story that was similar to Mataou or however you spell his name but nahhhhh.

You don't say you have a story to tell and not tell it. That means you want our attention to tell that story.

Tell us or don't tell us, but don't tease us.

Hey I was wondering how many of us Frienders has any tattoos or piercing?

No tats. No Piercings.

I REALLY want a sleeve of tats though.

Hey I was wondering how many of us Frienders has any tattoos or piercing?
Nothing but if I had guys I would get an eyebrow piercing and look like a badass.
You don't say you have a story to tell and not tell it. That means you want our attention to tell that story.

Tell us or don't tell us, but don't tease us.

No tats. No Piercings.

I REALLY want a sleeve of tats though.

It's always FeelsGAF time, we just bury it down deep inside.

I could make you a new one

C'mon, don't tease us like that :c

I'm off to the store.

I wanna hear this story when I get back <3
Allright alright ill tell you guys, its gonna make me look like a complete asshole though.

So heres the story.
Basically there was this girl I liked in high school, she was nice, kinda popular, and seemed to like me somewhat.
so basically she had just broken up with her boyfriend and she was really sad, so were texting and I dunno why. My 15 year old mind was stupid and didnt think of the conceauences but basically my mind though "if I tell her I think about her when I choke my chicken itll make her feel pretty and shell feel better"
in retrospect that was a very, very, horrible idea.
the story ends with me getting im a fight with her ex who along with her made fun of of me.
luckily the school year just ended.

So heres the story.
Basically there was this girl I liked in high school, she was nice, kinda popular, and seemed to like me somewhat.
so basically she had just broken up with her boyfriend and she was really sad, so were texting and I dunno why. My 15 year old mind was stupid and didnt think of the conceauences but basically my mind though "if I tell her I think about her when I choke my chicken itll make her feel pretty and shell feel better"
the story ends with me getting im a fight with her ex who along with her made fun of of me.

Took me a while to figure out what this meant

Squishy3

Shadow is easy going, reckless, cocky, lonely and cherishes friends/family? I always thought he was more "broody and mysterious", so to speak.
I've only ever played Sonic 1 and never played or watched anything sonic related ever again.

Lol, if that is indeed the case with SA2, they do seem to have some similarities in terms of plot and setting =P.
There's a video that goes through nearly everything they have in common.

SPOILERS FOR ALL OF KLK

Yes, but your a canvas for someone else's art, not your own.

Only if you want a tattoo and have no idea what you want. You're normally supposed to work with the tattooist to decide what/which design you want. Tattoos are expensive and long term, so people don't like wasting money with tattoos that look bad.

Oberon

Banned
So heres the story.

I must say, it must take a lot of courage to say that to a girl.
I couldn't do it

The slow build to the theory was mainly hilarious because it was originally just the character's design/palette and the implication that Ryuko was a character somewhat like Shadow in mannerisms, but the ending stuff makes it way more amazing. The first person who did the Shadow comparison was Triple Q, and on the video after the show ended they're like "HOLYSHIT HOW WAS I RIGHT"
Reckless, cocky, and lonely.

I must say, it must take a lot of courage to say that to a girl.
I couldn't do it
Its a lot easier texting it rather than saying it.
however because of this I know I have the crippling fear that if I say anything to a girl, even something innocent, ill make them hate me.
Funny thing is that I did it again before that. However the other girl was the girl from my other story, the girl who used me. Though shes still one of my best friends.

Top Bottom