• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Rizzi

Thinking about just selling my PS4 and just going PC for the majority of this console generation.
Probably the worst idea I have ever had, right?

Thinking about just selling my PS4 and just going PC for the majority of this console generation.
Probably the worst idea I have ever had, right?
You would probably lose money selling the ps4 and if I was building a PC I would go for top of the line stuff. Even if you sold the PS4 for retail it would not/just barely cover a 970 depending on the costs in your area.

Let's cap off RealGAF by me telling all of you to be like your favorite shonen Protag and grit your teeth!

Do the impossible!
See the Invisible!

Touch the untouchable!
Break the unbreakable!

Oberon

Banned
You know why?
Cuz that's real life, baby

We're sharing dumb teen stories now?
When I was 14, I wasn't even interested in getting a girlfriend that much.
It was during some sort of sport thing, a girl I didn't know aproched me and I asked if I was in a certain class. I said yes, she then took me by my hand to talk to a group of poeple class.
She clings to my arm so I couldn't walk away ( I did try to free myself). When coversation ended, she went away a gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What on earth was all that about?" where my thoughts.
I did see her again in a camping trip, we were only 3 boys, so the girls always asked me to accompany them to the toilet because the path was too dark and spooky. The girl from before asked me one night if I want to sleep in the girls tent. I agreed, because I was freezing my butt off in my own tent, so I thought I tents full of girls might be warmer. And It wasn't, it was even colder, so I went back to mine pretty quickly.
What's the point of this story? Nothing really

I'd definitely say easier, you're just forced to be a glass cannon.

Do the bosses still cheat?

I've never played Strange Journey, so I can't really say.

I heard it was suppose to be SMT IV at some point

Ugh, so anyone have any git gud tips for Bayo 1? That section in chapter 5 where
you're chasing the little girls spirit energy and you have to fight 3 waves of those fire/electricity claw monsters
has probably killed me at least 30 times.
Trying' to find out which accessories might be most useful, aside from that healing by taunting one. That thing is crap.

Squishy3

Ugh, so anyone have any git gud tips for Bayo 1? That section in chapter 5 where
you're chasing the little girls spirit energy and you have to fight 3 waves of those fire/electricity claw monsters
has probably killed me at least 30 times.
Trying' to find out which accessories might be most useful, aside from that healing by taunting one. That thing is crap.
You dodge and beat the shit out of them. Learn how to dodge offset by holding attack buttons while dodging and it lets you continue the string after you're done dodging.

Oberon

Banned
I tried to make a new Megaman, but he didn't come out transparent.

here is a transparent one

lGwxt2M.png

I need to catch up on like 20 podcasts -_-

This is a hard question but anyone have some recommended ones? Like was the one with Maximilian any good? I need to weed some out since it's just too much.

Xiraiya

I need to catch up on like 20 podcasts -_-

This is a hard question but anyone have some recommended ones? Like was the one with Maximilian any good? I need to weed some out since it's just too much.
I recommend all of them, remember where you left off and listen to them when playing a game or working or whatever.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I just reached code 8 in Freedom Wars and noticed that the missions for said code would not unlock. Those are basically the final missions you have to play to finish up the game's awful, awful story. I also need them so I can grind some of them and get materials to level up my weapons. I looked it up to see why I couldn't unlock those missions and faqs state that you have to further reduce your sentence by tens of thousands of years each time to unlock each mission.

LAmwsAY.gif

Fuck this game. I'm done.

Yeah, I'm finding that recent JRPGS just piss me off lately. They are just tedious and expect you to finish missions just because. I play however much is fun when it comes to JRPGS, as soon as it stops being fun, I stop.

Did this with Bravely Default, then I grinded through the shit part and got to the final boss, which was super hard and I never beat it.

Yep, wanna taste some myself to see how bad they really are

I've tried it by itself so I'll just explain it to you and save you the pain and suffering.

Imagine biting into something that has a somewhat firm texture but as soon as you bite into it it just turns into a really thick gel that masses together with the other beans. Meanwhile you already have a mass of goo in your mouth that they ferment in and that creates a thick sticky film on top of your mouth while you're trying to chew the beans.

Imagine fermented fruit gushers that are packaged in snot.

That's about an accurate description as I can give you.

Top Bottom