• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Well, the story is actually about a half-demon guy meeting with a demon chick and trying to stop a vampire from murdering people in town. You'd think that would have some drive to it, but it's mostly just the two going out at night trying to catch the killer/ Find clues where a few fights take place here or there.
Well why are they trying to stop the vampire? Why do they care if people are being murdered? From the basic outline it seems really weird why they would do so since they are demon people.

Zenfalcia

Nah I care. Embarrassment is just something you gotta get over and realize that if you fuck up..then you fucked up and that it isn't that big of a deal. You'll get a kiss soon enough dude. Don't lose your way <3

Dude, i had 8 chances with 8 girls. Only for 3 of them to have boyfriends, 2 of them getting boyfriends after years of me liking them and not doing anything and the rest was just me being super beta and not doing anything. What made things worst is that my friends knew some of the girls i liked and often joked about it.. yeah.. yeah... There's more i'm ommitting, but i could write a book with all the details you need.
You fit right in here.

I do. All these crushes on girls only to end with them getting boyfriends or me losing touch with them. Although i wonder if i can do something before the break ends.. or i pick anime and games over girls.
Legit, I wanted to ask a girl out from my collage, it was the end of the semester so I have to hope I run into her this go around, but I slyly mentioned that I was single and she said she was single as well.

Of course, I just need to talk to he a few more times and I might ask her out. Or I'll get too scared and tap out.

Just go for it. I can't believe you didn't get her number, if you did you could've asked her out for new years or christmas eve or something.

360pages

Well why are they trying to stop the vampire? Why do they care if people are being murdered? From the basic outline it seems really weird why they would do so since they are demon people.

Oh, there is more to that.

The guy is pretty much a normal person, and its happening in his home town. Since his parents are away, he feels to the need to at least make sure people are dying in the place he calls home.

The chick, sister was tricked by the vampire and stole something from the demon society and was going to be executed. So she went there to clear her sisters name before the execution date.

I do. All these crushes on girls only to end with them getting boyfriends or me losing touch with them. Although i wonder if i can do something before the break ends.. or i pick anime and games over girls.
Zen, you should know, Anime & Games>girls. Good luck on the girls tho.

The guy is pretty much a normal person, and its happening in his home town. Since his parents are away, he feels to the need to at least make sure people are dying in the place he calls home.

The chick, sister was tricked by the vampire and stole something from the demon society and was going to be executed. So she went there to clear her sisters name before the execution date.
The guy seems like a cop out unless you really focus on why he love his hometown so much.

We did it... We finished recording Sonic Adventure 2...
HEt4F9f.jpg

Zenfalcia

Well, the story is actually about a half-demon guy meeting with a demon chick and trying to stop a vampire from murdering people in town. You'd think that would have some drive to it, but it's mostly just the two going out at night trying to catch the killer/ Find clues where a few fights take place here or there.

Like UT there are too many unanswered questions.
why is the guy a half demon, why does the girl even help him, why are there demons, are all vampires bad and is there a clear distinction between good and bad. Demons = good, vampires = bad, what kind of vampires, what kind of demons, will there be fighting, why are police not invovled, why is the vampire doing te murdering, what kind of era is this in, how big is the town, why are there fights, how are you pacing this, what's the setting, ages of characters, is there school, how do they not pass out in school or midday from staying up, how gorey will everything be, why is there only one vampire and more. I'm sure you have some ideas and have written a lot about some of these questions.

The worst feeling ever was on the last day of high school the girl I crushed on for an entire year came to school tha day with a lift your skinny fists shirt (it's my second favroite album) and I realized how dumb I was and I hated myself since than.

360pages

The guy seems like a cop out unless you really focus on why he love his hometown so much.

Really? While I don't expect everyone to be super heroes, I do hope if someone had the power to stop someone from being killed they would at least somewhat make the incentive to do so.

He also has two friends that live in the town, one of which walks from school during the night. (There is actually a story reason why she walks home after dark)

360pages

Like UT there are too many unanswered questions.
why is the guy a half demon, why does the girl even help him, why are there demons, are all vampires bad and is there a clear distinction between good and bad. Demons = good, vampires = bad, what kind of vampires, what kind of demons, will there be fighting, why are police not invovled, why is the vampire doing te murdering, what kind of era is this in, how big is the town, why are there fights, how are you pacing this, what's the setting, ages of characters, is there school, how do they not pass out in school or midday from staying up, how gorey will everything be, why is there only one vampire and more. I'm sure you have some ideas and have written a lot about some of these questions.

Whoa, mean, I have all of these answered. But I legit thought you guys just wanted a quick summary.

I guess I can give a full one.

The main character is a Half-Demon along with his sister. They are apart of a wealthy family and live in a manor in town. The parents are off on a trip (Demon related matters) leaving the two siblings alone.

The main hero was taking one of his midnight walk when he encounters and Demon an Demon hunter fighting, no knowing the context of the battle. He decides to help the demon escape. Allowing her to stay at the manor to much of his sister's irritation.

The next day at school (It's his senior year) he learns that weird murders have been taking place in town where the victims blood have been completely drained along with a new student appearing.

He decides to go home and confront the demon that he saved. While she admits that she does enjoy blood, she does not need it to survive nor is she a vampire. Rather she is a blood drinking Dragon, apart of the Bathory family.

This is just the start of the first two chapters.

360pages

Thanks.

Can I just take a second to talk about how Sonic Adventure 2 is fucking terrible rotten garbage? Because it is. I love it, but fuck that game to death.

I only like 1/3 of the game. Which is weird to see people call it better than colors or generations. Since those games, all of the game play is good-decent.

I don't know, I just want most of the game to be fun. Not me wishing I could get back to the fun parts of it.

Really? While I don't expect everyone to be super heroes, I do hope if someone had the power to stop someone from being killed they would at least somewhat make the incentive to do so.

He also has two friends that live in the town, one of which walks from school during the night. (There is actually a story reason why she walks home after dark)
I think its best to build a character along with his motiavations. Shirou is somewhat a good example. He joins in because Kiritsugu saves him when he needed him the most, so he wants to save everyone and why he wants to win the grail.
Whoa, mean, I have all of these answered. But I legit thought you guys just wanted a quick summary.
If your story needed agency, you should add in their intentions as well. We can't help you with agency when we don't know what they want since they sound pretty evil themselves.

Zenfalcia

Eh... She'd have to steal skmething really important for an execution to happen.. and the motivation for tbe boy to help her and vice versa is really weak.. it might as well be anyone else.
Oh you're not the only one lol, don't work about it. Anime and games,always anime and games

what if they like anime and games too! D: pick up line "hey babe, want to see me play metal gear and learn to love solid snake?" Or anime version "ohio, zen desu. Do you like beautiful rain in anime? If so, i got a garden of words for you."

Yep, i do.

cop or batman.. except his parents are alive.
We did it... We finished recording Sonic Adventure 2...

Conglaturations.

I only like 1/3 of the game. Which is weird to see people call it better than colors or generations. Since those games, all of the game play is good-decent.

I don't know, I just want most of the game to be fun. Not me wishing I could get back to the fun parts of it.

The Sonic and Shadow parts are pretty fun, but even then they run into huge glitches and shit later on and the motherfucking Biolizard is the worst boss in the world. Then Rouge and Knuckle's levels are a blight from god, then Tails and Eggman are just kinda boring. But across the board the glitches and bugginess gets way way waaaay worse as the game goes on.

360pages

The Sonic and Shadow parts are pretty fun, but even then they run into huge glitches and shit later on and the motherfucking Biolizard is the worst boss in the world. Then Rouge and Knuckle's levels are a blight from god, then Tails and Eggman are just kinda boring. But across the board the glitches and bugginess gets way way waaaay worse as the game goes on.

Do not worry Aaron, Shadow will return in Sonic heroes.

Sonic Colors is legit probably one of the most polished Sonic games. The main problem is that Sonic Colors is mostly 2D, Generations has a better mix. I would recommend unleashed. But the werehog sections...

demidar

We should all be thankful that the Rouge/Knuckles levels exist.

Because it gave us Pumpkin Hill.

:3

Zenfalcia

The worst feeling ever was on the last day of high school the girl I crushed on for an entire year came to school tha day with a lift your skinny fists shirt (it's my second favroite album) and I realized how dumb I was and I hated myself since than.

Nice. Hurray for awkwardness and obliviousness!

I guess I can give a full one.

The main character is a Half-Demon along with his sister. They are apart of a wealthy family and live in a manor in town. The parents are off on a trip (Demon related matters) leaving the two siblings alone.

The main hero was taking one of his midnight walk when he encounters and Demon an Demon hunter fighting, no knowing the context of the battle. He decides to help the demon escape. Allowing her to stay at the manor to much of his sister's irritation.

The next day at school (It's his senior year) he learns that weird murders have been taking place in town where the victims blood have been completely drained along with a new student appearing.

He decides to go home and confront the demon that he saved. While she admits that she does enjoy blood, she does not need it to survive nor is she a vampire. Rather she is a blood drinking Dragon, apart of the Bathory family.

This is just the start of the first two chapters.

This seems like a different version of another story we discussed before. Where the brother and sister live alone and are half breeds... How are the parents away for demon related matters when one is human? Why does he help the demon and not demon hunter? I hope you don't just ignore the intro of the demon hunter and just forget about him. Why did the demon stay at his house and not run away? It'd be better if he knew about the murders before and not just the day he saves the demon. Now, will you have twists in the story? A guy on a random stroll at night is weird. I have tons of questions if you really want to get down to it.

This seems like a different version of another story we discussed before. Where the brother and sister live alone and are half breeds... How are the parents away for demon related matters when one is human? Why does he help the demon and not demon hunter? I hope you don't just ignore the intro of the demon hunter and just forget about him. Why did the demon stay at his house and not run away? It'd be better if he knew about the murders before and not just the day he saves the demon. Now, will you have twists in the story? A guy on a random stroll at night is weird. I have tons of questions if you really want to get down to it.
It's all coming back to me now and how much I hate myself. We got too real, now I'm gonna go to bed and be all sad.

360pages

That's because it is, I reworked it quite a bit though.

One of his parents was a former demon hunter.

The demon hunter is actually an important character in the story.

The reason why he helped the demon was because she was flung from the building and bleeding quite badly. Plus the Demon hunter flat out told him that she was going to kill her.

The demon stays there to rest since she was hurt in combat.

I had it set up to learn the same day, simply so I don't have to reexplain information the main character should already know. (It was the start of the school year, and he doesn't keep up with news like his friends)

360pages

You've only begun the journey. Now you must make the journey to discover if you are chaos, or are you law.

Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png

But in the end, are you truly all of you?

No,no,no, he needs to do Heroes next. He needs to see how everyone in the game knows about his past, but doesn't explain shit to him for some reason.

No,no,no, he needs to do Heroes next. He needs to see how everyone in the game knows about his past, but doesn't explain shit to him for some reason.

He needed a journey of discovery, this truly brought the shadow lore to a full circle and gave us the ending we deserve! Don't question these genius writers decisions!

So... I'm considering doing this after our Dark Souls LP. How long is it?

Shhhhhhhhh don't ask.

You'll wish it was longer than it actually is.

Hey ska im really liking Xenogears. I just got Billy as a party member and yay for white mage!
also was really shocked at the mention of male prostitution in his back story.

Woof, passed out during RealGAF. I'm jealous of you guys with goofy stories, I should've been dumber as a teenager.
So... I'm considering doing this after our Dark Souls LP. How long is it?
Getting one ending takes about as long as it took the best friends, 2 episodes or whatever. Don't do any more than that, the joke will be stale doing everything again.

grimmiq

AHAHAHA
Skull Face's crotch
was barking..There is going to be some ridiculous shit going on when TPP releases..I kinda want to see a dog climbing up the cliff now. Oh god..someone model swapped Kaz and gave him breasts.

SMT4's been a lot more fun this go around, mostly just cause I know what I'm doing. I'm level 14 and beat
Medusa

Even though Meguro didn't do the soundtrack it's still kickass, and while I laud the overworld, the overworld theme is amazing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
SMT4's been a lot more fun this go around, mostly just cause I know what I'm doing. I'm level 14 and beat
Medusa

Even though Meguro didn't do the soundtrack it's still kickass, and while I laud the overworld, the overworld theme is amazing.

I wanna play SMT IV, but I'm scared about it's difficulty level. Also, I'm playing Persona Q and ass loads of other RPGs right now.

Top Bottom