• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I just looked at my posts, I had one post in OT3, 24 posts in OT4, 50ish posts in OT5 and OT6. I only really started posting a lot in OT9.

You see I just showed up in OT9

Nobody gave me a shot, the system didn't like me but that never stopped me.

I am what I am today because of me, not because Vince got me here or that I sucked up in the back room.

I am the true underdog story.

The Best In The World

Squishy3

My favorite sitcom probably has to be Parks and Rec, honestly. It has a weak first season but they really fucking up the ante for season 2 onwards, and it's not going to overstay it's welcome.

Plus the entire cast is all fantastic with maybe the exception of Jean Ralphio and his sister, but the entire point of their characters is to be the most insufferable people possible... so.

TREAT YO'SELF!

I'm mostly saying it because all the obvious ones have been said already.

Also the food poisoning scene is the fucking best.

Xiraiya

Watch Black Books.

Everyone should watch Black Books
5dc87e07563e7798a02349883431184f.jpg

My favorite sitcom probably has to be Parks and Rec, honestly. It has a weak first season but they really fucking up the ante for season 2 onwards, and it's not going to overstay it's welcome.

Plus the entire cast is all fantastic with maybe the exception of Jean Ralphio and his sister, but the entire point of their characters is to be the most insufferable people possible... so.
TREAT YO'SELF!

I fucking hate Ralphio and his sister so much, they make me really salty, Parks and Rec is great though, Ron and April were the best.

Squishy3

Oh yeah and Pat plays a character on Parks and Rec.

Louis-CK.jpg

AUTOMATICALLY WINS DUE TO A MEMBER OF THE BEST FRIENDS ZAIBATSU BEING ON IT

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
My favorite sitcom would be Scrubs. Helped through late middle schooland early highschool

I don't know if I'd call Scrubs a sitcom. There's even an episode about how everything would be different if life were a sitcom. Same with Parks & Rec. I usually associate sitcoms with either laughtracks or live studio audiences. Maybe I'm being a bit too restrictive on the definition. Both are great shows, though.

I'll throw in a vote for Fresh Prince of Belair.

Xiraiya

I wouldn't call Scrubs a sitcom. There's even an episode about how everything would be different if life were a sitcom. Same with Parks & Rec. I usually associate sitcoms with either laughtracks or live studio audiences. Both are great shows, though.

It's not a traditional Sitcom but it's always listed as a Sitcom on TV regardless.

Tako

I just want to say I find the drastic shift in your avatar to be fantastic tako.
I love it so much I'm planning to get in on my left arm. I want the base of the tattoo to be a nude lady holding a black orb between her breast but she has a head of a deer and her antlers hold up the pentagram.

Top Bottom