• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

The slow build to the theory was mainly hilarious because it was originally just the character's design/palette and the implication that Ryuko was a character somewhat like Shadow in mannerisms, back when the show was two episodes in, but the ending stuff makes it way more amazing. The first person who did the Shadow comparison was Triple Q, and on the video after the show ended they're like "HOLYSHIT HOW WAS I RIGHT"
Reckless, cocky, and lonely.
tumblr_inline_mjw37spJqj1qz4rgp.jpg

Oberon

Banned
Working on the coloring now, and how goes your ninja robot girl?

when this due again?

I just finished the lineart, I have to color it now.
We said a week, so sateuday.

Its a lot easier texting it rather than saying it.
however because of this I know I have the crippling fear that if I say anything to a girl, even something innocent, ill make them hate me.
Funny thing is that I did it again before that. However the other girl was the girl from my other story, the girl who used me. Though shes still one of my best friends.

Yeah, I know now forever that Rendez-vous doesn't mean date in french...
Did it work the first time around?

Zenfalcia

So heres the story.
Basically there was this girl I liked in high school, she was nice, kinda popular, and seemed to like me somewhat.
so basically she had just broken up with her boyfriend and she was really sad, so were texting and I dunno why. My 15 year old mind was stupid and didnt think of the conceauences but basically my mind though "if I tell her I think about her when I choke my chicken itll make her feel pretty and shell feel better"
in retrospect that was a very, very, horrible idea.
the story ends with me getting im a fight with her ex who along with her made fun of of me.
luckily the school year just ended.
relevant.

Now only if this happenned just like my japanese animes as the response.

The slow build to the theory was mainly hilarious because it was originally just the character's design/palette and the implication that Ryuko was a character somewhat like Shadow in mannerisms, back when the show was two episodes in, but the ending stuff makes it way more amazing. The first person who did the Shadow comparison was Triple Q, and on the video after the show ended they're like "HOLYSHIT HOW WAS I RIGHT"

I don't know why Obama has been linked to Shadow, but I love it.

relevant.
Now only if this happenned just like my japanese animes as the response.

It's too bad that Kokoro Connect sucked.

I just finished the lineart, I have to color it now.
We said a week, so sateuday.

Yeah, I know now forever that Rendez-vous doesn't mean date in french...
Did it work the first time around?
Not really, it just didnt go horribly.
I mean we did it but it was like 4 years later and for completely different reasons.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Its a lot easier texting it rather than saying it.
however because of this I know I have the crippling fear that if I say anything to a girl, even something innocent, ill make them hate me.
Funny thing is that I did it again before that. However the other girl was the girl from my other story, the girl who used me. Though shes still one of my best friends.

I'm liking this trend of us telling embarrassing stories.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo guys, I made an OT in Off-Topic Community about mens shoes. If any of you are looking to buy some shoes, come to me. I know my shit. I also know deals.

Nothing but if I had guys I would get an eyebrow piercing and look like a badass.

Allright alright ill tell you guys, its gonna make me look like a complete asshole though.

Alright I'm back lets hear this story!

-popcorn intensifies-

Edit: I just read it, oh geez man. That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Top Bottom