• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Gamer Y

There's so many but today's story about Pat's girlfriend faceplants against the store window is a quick example.
Ah I haven't listened to the new one yet. I actually have a animated TBF short in progress, I just need to decide how I want to them to look.=w= I'm really bad at finishing things...

Squishy3

I wish someone would animate some of the stories being told in the Friendcast.
Who needs animation when you have IndonesianBob?

tumblr_nf7fn7xkMV1rhdfzmo1_1280.png

Hey guys Friender Trivia night sounds awesome.

You've activated my trapdio card.

DUN DUN DUN- DUN DUN DUNN

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN DA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE WONDERFUL 10111111111111111

(sorry I really love this game)

THE WONDERFUL WONDERFUL 1011111111!

Amazing fucking game, thank you based Kamiya for all the hype.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think we should make super best friends thread adventures. Like videos or something. I gotta mic, I can do voiceovers.

Man hearing SMT 3's MC being such a beast in physical damage makes me wonder if anyone did a magic run in SMT3. I just went with physical at first since it has no resists and weaknesses on the magatama.

Man hearing SMT 3's MC being such a beast in physical damage makes me wonder if anyone did a magic run in SMT3. I just went with physical at first since it has no resists and weaknesses on the magatama.
Magic is actually encouraged on NG+ since your base stats change to be like 5 Ma 3 St instead of vice versa or something. People do Magic runs though. It makes the beginning and end of the game harder than physical, but the mid game is cake with stuff like Tornado.

Oberon

Banned
Still never seen it.

I don't remember in what OT I showed up in... any of you remember?

Also, Oberon. Sucks man. Read it. That was a rollercoaster.

Jesus, I felt physically hurt reading that.
Sorry Oberon wish I were there for ya at the time.

Seinfeld, though MWC is fantastic.

Ah man, I'm sorry you had to go through that. But you at least went for it, which is more than what most can say.

Thanks guys!
It wasn't great, but I did survive it.
At least we're still friends, and when we went watching the film, I was so close to make a Twincest joke, but the film did it for me.

Yoo, finally

Top Bottom