• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

why were they trying to hook her up if she had a bf... Weird.

Sounds like you had a terrible friend and i feel like your girlfriend was cheating on you the entire time, or dating other people? That's just me speculating. I wonder why she'd invite you over and then break up with you.. weird. Could be more behind why she did it.
Seems like it. I mean, if she knew that fact about estrogen and was able to convince my friend to start taking it, that says something. He's been getting along with her fine by the looks of things, so that's good.

And I wouldn't stick my dick into crazy. Though a better question is would crazy try to force itself onto my dick?

Huh.. and has his orgasms gotten better?

Probably, that's why they're crazy.

Amen, with the right outfit and a nice pair of shoes anyone can look good.

New shoes and a haircut got my friend laid once. And he's a 6 at best.

Guys like us don't have to be good looking. We're smart, we're probably gonna be well off financially all we have to do is carry ourselves well.

If you look good, give off a positive vibe and look like you got your shit together women are literally gonna come at you in droves.

why were they trying to hook her up if she had a bf... Weird.
Sounds like you had a terrible friend and i feel like your girlfriend was cheating on you the entire time, or dating other people? That's just me speculating. I wonder why she'd invite you over and then break up with you.. weird. Could be more behind why she did it.
Huh.. and has his orgasms gotten better?
Probably, that's why they're crazy.

No idea honestly I haven't talked to her since. Don't care to honestly.

Xiraiya

Alright I guess I'll kick off RealGAF..

Well aside from all of this being straight out of a Gossip Girl episode, I can't exactly blame you for your reaction, but you beat up a guy despite the fact this comes across as all her doing.

Unless you were completely oblivious to all kinds of red flags and signs when the relationship was "good". I find it strange how fast she suddenly turned, contrary to many jaded guys, girl's don't just do things like that on a whim without some sort of significant reason, unless they are straight up that terrible a human being, even then.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Guys like us don't have to be good looking. We're smart, we're probably gonna be well off financially all we have to do is carry ourselves well.

If you look good, give off a positive vibe and look like you got your shit together women are literally gonna come at you in droves.

Nothing more attractive than a guy with his shit together.

Well aside from all of this being straight out of a Gossip Girl episode, I can't exactly blame you for your reaction, but you beat up a guy despite the fact this comes across as all her doing.

Unless you were completely oblivious to all kinds of red flags and signs when the relationship was "good". I find it strange how fast she suddenly turned, contrary to many jaded guys, girl's don't just do things like that on a whim without some sort of significant reason, unless they are straight up that terrible a human being, even then.
Looking back there probably were some red flags that I never picked up mostly because that was my first..non long distance relationship and I was completely new to it. I wouldn't of gotten physical with the guy if he hadn't gotten in my face that's what set me off.

Beloved

Came too hard. Brought some memories back.

Cheaters suck.

Yes they do.

More RealGAF ahead:

So one thing that sucks when you're a girl is that basically when you hit puberty, males start paying attention to you, it's like this automatic thing, which you know when its other boys your same age that's totally natural and fine.

But the thing that I (and most girls) was not prepared for, was people much older paying attention to me in a new/different way. And it's weird because you don't understand what's going on at first, guys/men are just nice to you and you get compliments like "She'll be a real heartbreaker one day!" and shit like that, and so you just smile and say thank you because what else are you going to say? And you're still too innocent at that point to pick up on the difference between someone being creepy ("You should give me a call in a few years" *wink wink*) and someone just being genuinely nice ("Aw well aren't you pretty?"), so you always respond to these moments in a totally polite and nice way regardless.

And so through the ages of 13 up to my early 20's I had a lot of unfortunate and creepy situations happen that it took me a long time to work through and figure out what even really happened and if anything was my fault or if it was right or wrong or whatever else.

I was going to go into more detail but it might be weird so idk, anyway I think it's really important for girls to be taught how to deal with unwanted advances when they are pretty young because it also ends up making us not even know how to properly say "no" and can even lead to accidentally leading a guy on because you're just trying to be nice and also not piss someone off because let's be real there's a lot of shitty jackasses out there that will hurt a woman just for not giving him what he wants and *sigh*

Yeah.

Actually, I guess there's one story I can share. It's not tragic or anything, but it was kind of spoopy for me. Here it is:

It was a regular day in High school. I was chilling with some friends during our break and and all of a sudden I hear an announcement. The principal had called me down to the office. Now, I almost never get called into the office so when I heard that I was like "Oh shit." I get up and walk all the way to the office, wondering what the principal wanted. I go into the office and I enter the principal's room. On my right I see the principal sitting in his desk, nothing out of the ordinary, and to my left I see a mother fucking police officer. Needless to say, I was freaking out inside my mind. Both of them say hello and say hi back. Then the police officer looks at me and says "Do you know why you're here, Shayan?" To which I reply "Who?" The police officer ask "Aren't you Shayan?" and I say "No." Turns out that they didn't call my name and I had just misheard the announcement. However, the spoopy thing is that I was originally going to be named Shayan.

2SPOOPY4U

This reads like a bad creepypasta

Yes they do.

More RealGAF ahead:

So one thing that sucks when you're a girl is that basically when you hit puberty, males start paying attention to you, it's like this automatic thing, which you know when its other boys your same age that's totally natural and fine.

But the thing that I (and most girls) was not prepared for, was people much older paying attention to me in a new/different way. And it's weird because you don't understand what's going on at first, guys/men are just nice to you and you get compliments like "She'll be a real heartbreaker one day!" and shit like that, and so you just smile and say thank you because what else are you going to say? And you're still too innocent at that point to pick up on the difference between someone being creepy ("You should give me a call in a few years" *wink wink*) and someone just being genuinely nice ("Aw well aren't you pretty?"), so you always respond to these moments in a totally polite and nice way regardless.

And so through the ages of 13 up to my early 20's I had a lot of unfortunate and creepy situations happen that it took me a long time to work through and figure out what even really happened and if anything was my fault or if it was right or wrong or whatever else.

I was going to go into more detail but it might be weird so idk, anyway I think it's really important for girls to be taught how to deal with unwanted advances when they are pretty young because it also ends up making us not even know how to properly say "no" and can even lead to accidentally leading a guy on because you're just trying to be nice and also not piss someone off because let's be real there's a lot of shitty jackasses out there that will hurt a woman just for not giving him what he wants and *sigh*

Yeah.

That's fucking shitty, sorry to hear you had to put up with that.

I don't know if I could ever have a daughter though. I couldn't take the stress man..I'm too protective for that shit lol.

Dudes shouldn't be like though, all they end up doing is hurting someone and wasting their time as well. If you don't wanna be with someone just to be with them them you shouldn't be with them.

Alfebit

Banned
Actually, I guess there's one story I can share. It's not tragic or anything, but it was kind of spoopy for me. Here it is:

It was a regular day in High school. I was chilling with some friends during our break and and all of a sudden I hear an announcement. The principal had called me down to the office. Now, I almost never get called into the office so when I heard that I was like "Oh shit." I get up and walk all the way to the office, wondering what the principal wanted. I go into the office and I enter the principal's room. On my right I see the principal sitting in his desk, nothing out of the ordinary, and to my left I see a mother fucking police officer. Needless to say, I was freaking out inside my mind. Both of them say hello and say hi back. Then the police officer looks at me and says "Do you know why you're here, Shayan?" To which I reply "Who?" The police officer ask "Aren't you Shayan?" and I say "No." Turns out that they didn't call my name and I had just misheard the announcement. However, the spoopy thing is that I was originally going to be named Shayan.

2SPOOPY4U

Then who was phone?

joe2187

Banned
Fuck it, I copy pasted from an old thread on Gaf a while back I posted in.

I was in high school, and was with this chick who was two years older than me, dropped out and worked at a gym I used to go to, she had the greatest body of all the women I've been with, great tits and ass that you could carry a small child on. she worked out regularly and liked to get rough with me sometimes, which I dont mind I liked that.

I dont know if it was really much of a relationship, we never talked much about intimate stuff, it was kind of like hanging with another guy friend....only on occasion after we played basketball we would fuck.

three months of hanging with her, she finally invited me over to her place, I thought cool we're gonna fuck in her bedroom. When I got to her house, as soon as I opened the door the entire house smelled like burning plastic, maybe she was doing drugs I didn't know.

When we got to her bedroom, there was a wall on the left side of her room, that looked like tons of pictures in a collage posted all over her wall, every single picture on the wall had the same thing in it, her ass. She had taken pictures of her own ass naked in different lightings and poses, sometimes with glitter and make up covering her cheeks or dressing it an a way to mimic someones face, one of the most recurring themes were tails, she had a variety of different tails she wore, alot looked like horses tails.

While I was staring at these, she went to her bed and started to undress and masturbate while staring at the ceiling, on the ceiling there was another blown up picture of her own ass.

She started moaning on and on how it's beautiful, and how much better it was than herself, refering to her own ass some other entity. I was seriously confused, she got up and showed me a notebook with drawings and more photos, some of them she was centaur with a big ass, or just some sort of satyr with a big ass, I asked her to explain what the fuck was going on.

She believed her ass was its own person, or at least that it was alive or something and that it desired to be worshipped an adored, she wanted to give me the oppurtunity to worship it like herself, to praise it's beauty and follow its orders. She wanted to take our relationship to the next level and that the only way to do that was unveil to me that her ass was her mistress, and would love for me to start worshipping it with her.

I was scared, she noticed my hestiation, gave me a picture of her ass told me to think it over. I stayed as far away from her as possible from that day forward

Yes they do.

More RealGAF ahead:
Man that's really unfortunate. The amount of creepy skeezing that happens to girls is really understated sometimes

2SPOOPY4U

Looking at the red letters after reading that and looking at your avatar made me lose it for some reason. I'd be shitting my pants too though

2SPOOPY4U

I've done that before..but still

3spoopy5me

I'm into some pretty weird shit..and I might just stuck that one out..just..just maybe..

But the thing that I (and most girls) was not prepared for, was people much older paying attention to me in a new/different way. And it's weird because you don't understand what's going on at first, guys/men are just nice to you and you get compliments like "She'll be a real heartbreaker one day!" and shit like that, and so you just smile and say thank you because what else are you going to say? And you're still too innocent at that point to pick up on the difference between someone being creepy ("You should give me a call in a few years" *wink wink*) and someone just being genuinely nice ("Aw well aren't you pretty?"), so you always respond to these moments in a totally polite and nice way regardless. .
Man, I can really tell you live in the south. Anyway it's toeing a weird line of creepy and complimentive(?) when it's family and stuff, but I can't imagine dealing with random people. My friends talk a lot about having the leading people on problem.

Xiraiya

Looking back there probably were some red flags that I never picked up mostly because that was my first..non long distance relationship and I was completely new to it. I wouldn't of gotten physical with the guy if he hadn't gotten in my face that's what set me off.

Well everyone is young and stupid at some point, most people barely manage to grow out of it by their 40's.

All you should take away from this really, in terms of what you told us, is that she wasn't worth your time, and that guy wasn't worth your anger, learn from it and move forward, but don't dwell on it, there'll be better, more worthwhile friends and girls to meet.

As men, we should use our strength to protect the ones right in front of us, the ones we love, wasting our energy on anger and retaliation never feels good or helps us in the long run, even if it feels fantastic in that moment.

I've always been somewhat of a scholarly type of person and throughout high school I've joined student organizations that promoted that sort of thing. In one we needed team members that could take up a class period. There was this girl who was top of the class and did almost nothing extracurricular, so I asked her to join. I did so in order to get more close to her and after that we did get kinda get closer. Sometimes she would ask me to critique her english papers and other school work and I started teasing her about her height. Before the end of that year, I told her my feelings and she started to give me the silent treatment. Before soon after that, she began dating a teammate and I felt devastated that I hadn't seen that she was into him. The rest of high school was pretty rough in that group since I've acted awkward around her, so I tried to distract myself from her with the study materials. Eventually we did end up talking again and I was fine with just being friends. It did make things less awkward during competitions.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yes they do.

More RealGAF ahead:

Yeah.

After being involved in theater and choir for years, around 80% of my friends are girls, and I've gotten to understand the female POV much better when it comes to things like relationships. But because of that I can tell a lot a girl just by how she acts and talks to men. I can tell who was hurt emotionally recently, who is trying to show off, who is super interested in a guy, who is trying to drive a guy off, who is oblivious, and who is just a bitch.

But I now can not not know when a girl is hitting on me, and I am the worst offender of leading girls on because I'm nice to everyone and I flirt without knowing it sometimes.

demidar

2SPOOPY4U

And then the nearby cabinet opened up and BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT. SUPERSPOOPS.

realGAF is in full swing. I thought about writing a story that would seem super serious and real and end with the loch ness monster asking for tree fiddy.

Venting is healthy

syXMLpA.jpg

As men, we should use our strength to protect the ones right in front of us, the ones we love, wasting our energy on anger and retaliation never feels good or helps us in the long run, even if it feels fantastic in that moment.

Can you just go live in anime already.

Well everyone is young and stupid at some point, most people barely manage to grow out of it by their 40's.

All you should take away from this really, in terms of what you told us, is that she wasn't worth your time, and that guy wasn't worth your anger, learn from it and move forward, but don't dwell on it, there'll be better, more worthwhile friends and girls to meet.

I've moved on ever since though I always have that tiny seed of doubt in the back of my head you know what I mean? It made me smarter but at the same time I have a really hard time fully committing like I did.

Can you just go live in anime already.
Xiraiya confirmed as best Husbando.

Beloved

After being involved in theater and choir for years, around 80% of my friends are girls, and I've gotten to understand the female POV much better when it comes to things like relationships. But because of that I can tell a lot a girl just by how she acts and talks to men. I can tell who was hurt emotionally recently, who is trying to show off, who is super interested in a guy, who is trying to drive a guy off, who is oblivious, and who is just a bitch.

But I now can not not know when a girl is hitting on me, and I am the worst offender of leading girls on because I'm nice to everyone and I flirt without knowing it sometimes.

I used to flirt a lot, especially with guys, until I realized that it was partially for attention and partially because I was conditioned to relate with the opposite sex on that level, which is only doing us both a disservice and preventing a deeper friendship from developing (and the fact it is easily misinterpreted for romantic interest).

Nah man, I couldnt handle that shit. I've only been with one girl before I met her and It was some scary shit.

You should have seen her drawings, she really really really liked centaurs.
Somewhere a brony is shedding tears because he has not met this woman.

I used to flirt a lot, especially with guys, until I realized that it was partially for attention and partially because I was conditioned to relate with the opposite sex on that level, which is only doing us both a disservice and preventing a deeper friendship from developing (and the fact it is easily misinterpreted for romantic interest).

I'm the complete opposite of that, I rarely flirt, mostly because I'm not super subtle about it, if I'm interested in a girl I'm gonna let them know since people can be oblivious.

Xiraiya

Man, I can really tell you live in the south. Anyway it's toeing a weird line of creepy and complimentive(?) when it's family and stuff, but I can't imagine dealing with random people. My friends talk a lot about having the leading people on problem.

It's real bad, because a lot of guys, awkward and anti-social ones and even confident ones are exactly the same in this regard, they can't help but think "She's being nice, maybe I can get somewhere, hopefully, maybe she likes me" crap like that.

Everytime, it's a baffling and pitiful instinct, and it has always pissed me off watching it happen, from teenagers to men in their 40's, exactly the same patterns again and again.

Are we going into RealGAF?

One day during high school lunch some girl walked up to me and my friends and pointed at me and said "I know you! You're the kid that would always masturbate in the back of the classroom back in middle school!"

Of course, I didn't even go to the same middle school as her. But my friends didn't care. I never lived the shame down.

tumblr_m519q858pa1r4itqj.gif

Alfebit

Banned

One day during high school lunch some girl walked up to me and my friends and pointed at me and said "I know you! You're the kid that would always masturbate in the back of the classroom back in middle school!"

Of course, I didn't even go to the same middle school as her. But my friends didn't care. I never lived the shame down.

Well maybe you shouldn't have been masturbating in the back of the classroom.

tumblr_m519q858pa1r4itqj.gif

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ..that's fucking brutal dude..

Well to be fair, there are worse things to worship.

giphy.gif

To be fair that gif would basically have been my actions if I was in that situation.

Top Bottom