• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Yeah, I think it's BS...

ibx8WWOUoxva9U.gif

Right-click, and saved.

To be fair, there is something nice to be had having a certain closeness with your siblings. So long as you don't take it too far.

The time I spent with my sister last week back in Anchorage would be an example of it being done right.

I'm surprised that a lot of you haven't read the toothbrush story. I'm also happy because I got to show it to you guys. Showing weird shit to people is the best.
I'm super ignorant of anything based from 4chan. That story was actually pretty cute aside from the sexual tension.
The REAL police. He'll be spending the rest of his days in the big house.
If I'm going down I'm going down hard, time to go to the point of no return.
if I was actually good at photoshop I would take your avatar and put it on jotaro's face and replace star platinum with colonel sanders
Yoooooooo. Imma do Star Sanders someday.
It's sad but this is better then Oreimo to me..
I haven't watched it but now I feel like I wouldn't mind it.

He probably does.

It's so long! But so enticing! I must find out what happens next!

Oreimo without the wincest would be a better show, true, true.

Why can't most romance animes be this fucking good holy shit.

I'm super ignorant of anything based from 4chan. That story was actually pretty cute aside from the sexual tension.

If I'm going down I'm going down hard, time to go to the point of no return.

Yoooooooo. Imma do Star Sanders someday.

I haven't watched it but now I feel like I wouldn't mind it.

I give it a 8/10. I don't mind the wincest so..

Guys can we talk about something real quick? How the fuck did this get make? (Linked because it's super huge)
Like this was made in 87, where the fuck did they get the details for this? Did someone give them a detailed description of everyone? Were they just really good at interpretation? How much did this shit fucking cost? WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?

This thing baffles me because of how beautiful it is.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
As someone with a sister, the concept of incest immediatley makes me uncomfortable. I tend to dislike it a lot in anime, I'll suffer through, but you best believe points will be taken off.

Guys can we talk about something real quick? How the fuck did this get make? (Linked because it's super huge)
Like this was made in 87, where the fuck did they get the details for this? Did someone give them a detailed description of everyone? Were they just really good at interpretation? How much did this shit fucking cost? WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?

Mega Man. There's your answer.

What are you talking about Sword Art Online is the most beautiful of romances. After I finished it, it felt like two years of love just made a glopping sound as it flowed endlessly into my heart.

Glop is the best sound effect.

I think they just took the time to design it. It does still have weird shit like Megaman having antennae, but for being goddamn NES BOXART, which is usually dumb random bullshit, oh my fucking god. It's on par with great, old movie posters.

I'm not saying Oreimo is bad by any means, it's what got my best friend into anime again..Kirino is his waifu..and hes fucking married.
I haven't but I think I'm going to now.
Onani Master I read because of these guys and it's fucking amazing. Molester is pretty alright, pretty good references, but it does drag on for awhile.
i think it was 2chan
You're right, my bad there.
Just read The Light of Tsukimi Manor.
Brb, googling with zero knowledge.

It got my friend into anime too. I don't know why that one of all shows was the one to do it. Don't ask me.

I have no idea why but dude has the biggest sister fetish I've ever seen. He actively looks for shit like KissxSis.

Onani Master I read because of these guys and it's fucking amazing. Molester is pretty alright, pretty good references, but it does drag on for awhile.

You're right, my bad there.

Brb, googling with zero knowledge.

I'll give it a read tomorrow, I fear as my eyes slowly start to burn from lack of sleep that I may not be awake much longer

As someone with a sister, the concept of incest immediatley makes me uncomfortable. I tend to dislike it a lot in anime, I'll suffer through, but you best believe points will be taken off.
Incest, along with stuff like actual nudity or sex I don't mind if it's being teased or played for laughs than it is as a point of seriousness. Otherwise I don't care for it. Especially if the sister is the younger sibling
big sisters are way better.

Top Bottom