• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

The more i write about my realgaf story, the more it sucks. At this point i'm tempted to sum it up in a paragraph.

Nah that's too much we could never do that.

He asked me if I would brush his teeth..I said yes.

That would be too much for sibling love.

and how did that go

ultimax

You could just have some sage tea over at work.
Even though its basically just normal tea that's been sitting completely still gathering natural chakra
post-38816-Doc-Rivers-Dumbfounded-Disbeli-SVhg.gif

So we already had realGAF but I want ya'll to know you are good people.

You are the protagonist your own anime and you experienced character development. You become stronger and better.

I really am all of me.

Well, not all good romances have to be super prominent on love and stuff like that. There are romances not about true love and that crap.

Sure. OMK is still not a romance manga.

Yeah, romance plays a big role in the story, but the story isn't about romance. It's not about the MC's attempt to find true love and all that bullshit.

Whenever romance becomes the focal point for an anime and the whole episode is just romance, you'd be better off just canceling the episode and putting your budget to the better episodes. Unless its all romance, then just cancel your show because you've immediately failed as a writer.

Oh, so like 2 hours ago before RealGAF started I was playing Ground Zeroes for the first time, and holy fuck this is basically the best stealth game I've ever played bar none. I love having to search for and mark enemies and gaining x ray vision on them. Coupled with the offensive stealth using first person from 3 to Peace Walker, this is just awesome.

I'm in the camp of not really enjoying playing MGS games, and I never got ahold of 4, but this is goddamn awesome.

The more i write about my realgaf story, the more it sucks. At this point i'm tempted to sum it up in a paragraph.

That would be too much for sibling love.

and how did that go

Yea it would..it's just not right I tell you whut.

It went well, then his wife came in and was confused, we then both asked if we could brush her teeth as well..she accepted.

yeah it did!

True. It's more like it has romance elements.

Alright I'm hype as fuck now, it never got enough attention during its first season..was very underrated.

Oh, so like 2 hours ago before RealGAF started I was playing Ground Zeroes for the first time, and holy fuck this is basically the best stealth game I've ever played bar none. I love having to search for and mark enemies and gaining x ray vision on them. Coupled with the offensive stealth using first person from 3 to Peace Walker, this is just awesome.

I'm in the camp of not really enjoying playing MGS games, and I never got ahold of 4, but this is goddamn awesome.
Play Thief 1 and 2 for the best stealth games ever.

Also the Dark Mod.

Alfebit

Banned

Get hyped for Phantom Pain and MGO. We should make a Friender PMC.

Whenever romance becomes the focal point for an anime and the whole episode is just romance, you'd be better off just canceling the episode and putting your budget to the better episodes. Unless its all romance, then just cancel your show because you've immediately failed as a writer.

thismanknow.gif

I played Ground Zeroes for 3 hours on PC and loved every second of it. I'm super hyped for Phantom Pain.

It plays leagues better than any metal gear game and basically any stealth game. Phantom Pain wouldn't even need to have a story and MGS5 would still be amazing just based off the gameplay.

Zenfalcia

Yea it would..it's just not right I tell you whut.

It went well, then his wife came in and was confused, we then both asked if we could brush her teeth as well..she accepted.

Incest is never ok.
Except when it is.

you didn't even invite your parents? For shame.

I heard you guys have some amazing sweet tea out there....I'm super jealous.
If you ever go down there get the peach sweet tea.
Just hope that your anime isn't Welcome to the NHK. Woof.
What's wrong with getting over being a Shut in?
I still need to finish that...

RIP PS3. The regen mechanic is bullshit in 4 so you have to be real good at stealth.

Incest is never ok.
Except when it is.

you didn't even invite your parents? For shame.

obern plz

After playing GZ I can't play mgs3 anymore. So yea I just gonna drop that shit

It's so fucking good. Fuck every other stealth game I've tried to like over the years.

Its hard not to hate the stealth genre after like 90% of games that had stealth mechanics were just fucking garbage (assassin's creed), but if you don't think the gameplay in GZ is good, I don't even know what to say at that point.

360pages

Actually, how many are you are good at turning pictures into Avatars? I have a few that I want to use, but they are way too zoomed out to be usable.

I may have to give them a try, but the more stealth games I play the more I'm convinced I hate them. The Last of Us' kill stealth was fun though. When I played Mark of the ninja I could only tolerate kill stealth.
Those first two Thief games are excellent because of providing clear information through visuals and sound that doesn't clutter up the UI with info that trivializes the act of actually sneaking around. Not to mention you have a lot of control over your character as well as different tools for dealing with situations. Not to mention the top notch storytelling and atmosphere in those games. Too bad Thief 2014 fucked all that shit up.

Seriously, go play them if you enjoyed Ground Zeroes as much as you did. Thief The Dark Project was basically the first "modern" stealth game of its kind, and it along with the Metal Age still does it better than most every other stealth game after it. Looking Glass fucking kicked so much ass in the 90s.

Alfebit

Banned
Those first two Thief games are excellent because of providing clear information through visuals and sound that doesn't clutter up the UI with info that trivializes the act of actually sneaking around. Not to mention you have a lot of control over your character as well as different tools for dealing with situations. Not to mention the top notch storytelling and atmosphere in those games. Too bad Thief 2014 fucked all that shit up.

Seriously, go play them if you enjoyed Ground Zeroes as much as you did. Thief The Dark Project was basically the first "modern" stealth game of its kind, and it along with the Metal Age still does it better than most every other stealth game after it. Looking Glass fucking kicked so much ass in the 90s.
Alright, I think I own either Thief 1 or 2 on Gog or Steam, I forget, so I'll definitely give it a try sometime.

Well if you guys got to know each other better that might solve some of those relatioship issues.

It's fine! Nothing wrong with family bonding.

No it's a matter of values as people.

They are really conservative morally while I am not.

Plus 90% of my family didn't graduate high school so there's an intelligence barrier there as well.

Edit: Imagine being related to a bunch of Tour Guide Nixons

Zenfalcia

No it's a matter of values as people.

They are really conservative morally while I am not.

Plus 90% of my family didn't graduate high school so there's an intelligence barrier there as well.

Edit: Imagine being related to a bunch of Tour Guide Nixons

Sounds like you have one big happy family.

People down with the devil? Calling things the devil to make it cool for kids?
This is terrible but I'm too lazy to fix it...
K7ttIus.png

Woof.. that is pretty bad..

Sounds like you have one big happy family.

People down with the devil? Calling things the devil to make it cool for kids?

Woof.. that is pretty bad..

No more of the..if you don't love Jesus you're down with the devil type deal..

One of my more distant relatives threw holy water on me once because I'm Pagan..that was an awkward party..

Been lurking for the last few hours when I was able to actually hold my phone up to read because of how shitty I feel.
RealGAF was in full swing tonight. You are always better than your past, break free from it and countinue forward
Well that was surprisingly a good read. Even if OP is just running a long con he told a cute story

Top Bottom