• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

It got my friend into anime too. I don't know why that one of all shows was the one to do it. Don't ask me.

6vmYBQD.png

What are everyone's plans for New Years Eve?

I will be playing Smash and Hyrule Warriors with a friend.

Ideally I would be rewatching Kill La Kill with a lovely lady. But sadly that is not the case

Tako

Hey Frienders I was wondering if any of you guys/gal have a 99gamers account. Because I would surely love to buy steam games off you guys

My best friend loves naruto, I still have no idea why

We all still like Naruto. No one can escape the lore.

What got my friend into it was Gurren Lagann. That's indoctrination done right.

Gurren makes a great first anime if they can handle all that insaneness.

I have no idea why but dude has the biggest sister fetish I've ever seen. He actively looks for shit like KissxSis.

That sounds just awful
ly amazing.

Ideally I would be rewatching Kill La Kill with a lovely lady. But sadly that is not the case

Making Chinese food, drinking, gaming, talking to you nerds.

Basically same thing I do every night.

We all still like Naruto. No one can escape the lore.

Gurren makes a great first anime if they can handle all that insaneness.

That sounds just awful
ly amazing.

He's a pretty awesome dude..too bad he lives in Texas.

I never really got anyone I knew into anime so much as one friend got me deeper into anime than I would've thought possible. God bless him for introducing me to the wonders of Needless and other ecchi.

Ideally I would be rewatching Kill La Kill with a lovely lady.
Primary objective is playing arcade games at the Seattle Gameworks, secondary one is using that time to socialize with complete strangers.

Zenfalcia

Maybe at the end
... Molestor Man was a better at the romance part tho.

Well, now we're going into spoiler territory here...
Probably. He does have shitty taste

But I love him so <3
I just finished that..it ended better then I expected.
Love him huh.. that's cool.

Romance is not the focus of OMK. It doesn't count.

Eh... It is at some parts though. Like
him getting close to um.. the girl in the library, and then only to have her become a couple with afro dude and a bit at the end when he goes out with the delinquent girl.

Xux

It got my friend into anime too. I don't know why that one of all shows was the one to do it. Don't ask me.
The inherently exotic appeal of anime for a lot of people combined with a pretty exotic subject matter.

I dunno. Texting a couple people "Happy New Years!" and watching the New Years Eve thing on TV.

Both times I tried it, it destroyed my life for a good few years.

Fun right?
Well would you rather live with the regret of not ever trying and not knowing if it would of worked or not?

Well, now we're going into spoiler territory here...

Love him huh.. that's cool.

him getting close to um.. the girl in the library, and then only to have her become a couple with afro dude and a bit at the end when he goes out with the delinquent girl.

Well he is my bro so..

We've had discussions of doing lewd things together

Sit at home and play video games.

Yeah, romance plays a big role in the story, but the story isn't about romance. It's not about the MC's attempt to find true love and all that bullshit.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Incest, along with stuff like actual nudity or sex I don't mind if it's being teased or played for laughs than it is as a point of seriousness. Otherwise I don't care for it. Especially if the sister is the younger sibling
big sisters are way better.

Big sisters are way better indeed. Mines about 11 years older than I am.

In My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, they do little sisters really well. They play on tropes, but it's just a normal sibling relationship with advice and shit. They didn't get annoyed at each other enough, though. That's unrealistic.

You could still hate your brother. You're not obligated to love your siblings.

kinky, you should try brushing each other's teeth for fun.

Nah that's too much we could never do that.

He asked me if I would brush his teeth..I said yes.

So we already had realGAF but I want ya'll to know you are good people.

You are the protagonist your own anime and you experienced character development. You become stronger and better.

Yea you guys are all awesome <3

Idk where Kingtako went but he's awesome like really dude you're fucking great.

So we already had realGAF but I want ya'll to know you are good people.

You are the protagonist your own anime and you experienced character development. You become stronger and better.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, romance plays a big role in the story, but the story isn't about romance. It's not about the MC's attempt to find true love and all that bullshit.

Well, not all good romances have to be super prominent on love and stuff like that. There are romances not about true love and that crap.
Big sisters are way better indeed. Mines about 11 years older than I am.

In My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, they do little sisters really well. They play on tropes, but it's just a normal sibling relationship with advice and shit. They didn't get annoyed at each other enough, though. That's unrealistic.

Snafu s2 get excited! I'm very excited.. i can't wait for it to air.

Top Bottom