• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Okay, I thought it was R, but I wasn't sure.
I kind of had a thing for her, but that disappeared pretty quickly.

The girl you told me about last time was T, I think.

Ah, yeah. I think it was T. I don't quite remember what brought it up, must've been one of those days where we talked about anything. :p

Loco4Coco

I got "love stories" but I don't think its safe to tell it? A time I shitted on myself on purpose and various fights I had with teachers in my school lifetime.

I'm more suited for sharing weird little anecdotes from interactions with my weird ass friends. Stuff like the estrogen makes you orgasm better factoid I gave earlier this evening.

I ain't cut out to write a book, dammit.

I don't know why I am so ronrey

I'm the smartest most crever most physicarry fit

But nobody else seems to rearize it
I ALMOST got my sister to watch Team America with me on Christmas Day this year, but she ended up suggesting the Avengers first, and I went for that as I had not seen it.

Fuck it, here's something weird but more upbeat than all us being lonely.

Me and a friend got together to watch anime and have steak one time. We all cooked and prepared ours how we wanted. When they were done, the guy who invited us all grabbed his steak with his own hands and bit into it, one of the other guys promptly shouted "YOU MONSTER!"

To this day, I've continued to contemplate eating a steak with my own hands, but I ain't doing that shit in an Outback or some other restaurant.

Fuck it, here's something weird but more upbeat than all us being lonely.

Me and a friend got together to watch anime and have steak one time. We all cooked and prepared ours how we wanted. When they were done, the guy who invited us all grabbed his steak with his own hands and bit into it, one of the other guys promptly shouted "YOU MONSTER!"

To this day, I've continued to contemplate eating a steak with my own hands, but I ain't doing that shit in an Outback or some other restaurant.

You mean you don't eat your fsteak with your bare hands? YOU MONSTER!

Nah something something generic something art style

tumblr_mo4kumdLG91s3dnjro1_500.gif

You mean you don't eat your fsteak with your bare hands? YOU MONSTER!
Clearly we as a society have been doing shit wrong then.

We also carved our initials into our steaks so we'd knows which one was who's. It was kinda cool.

I fucking miss those monthly anime viewing meet ups we had, though obviously they'd be impossible now that I'm no longer living in Anchorage.

Top Bottom