• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I've been pretty happy since I stopped pining for a relationship while making no steps to get one. Trying to just enjoy myself day to day is a lot better, but I think it's just been awhile since I've had a phase of depression.

I stopped browsing game sites for like a week (except this thread) and was really happy. Maybe I should do that again

I've been pretty happy since I stopped pining for a relationship while making no steps to get one. Trying to just enjoy myself day to day is a lot better, but I think it's just been awhile since I've had a phase of depression.

I usually have at least three of them per semester from the combination of working for my tuition and classes.

Except last semester was only 2, so that was a step up.

I've never had any interest in being in a relationship. I used to think it was weird, but if it's not depressing me then I say roll with it.

Next will be a body pillow. I hope you're ready for it.

I'll go out and buy a proper sized pillow for it.

sjay1994

I stopped browsing game sites for like a week (except this thread) and was really happy. Maybe I should do that again

I haven't gone to vanilla GAF or any video game news sites for a week as well. Then again.... I have been involved with drug destiny use, so I guess I have made mistakes

Ok.

No worries, i'm just playing around. I plan on going to sleep soon anyways, hopefully i'll recover faster and finally be able to eat solid foods again.
Wait why can't you eat solid foods? DId they take out both wisdom teeth?

I remember eating solid foods when mine got taken out.

Ok.

No worries, i'm just playing around. I plan on going to sleep soon anyways, hopefully i'll recover faster and finally be able to eat solid foods again.

oh yea you got your wisdom teeth removed. Don't think of all the weird shit you said to your dentist when you were high as fuck.

You guys keep ignoring my sick avatars because you jealous.
Or you have no taste in waifu

Most people don't even know were half of my avatars are from. #GOML

Zenfalcia

Wait why can't you eat solid foods? DId they take out both wisdom teeth?

I remember eating solid foods when mine got taken out.

all 4. I can't eat solid food because it hurts too much and the swelling hasn't gone away. My bottom row of wisdom teeth were practially parallel to the ground so it had to be broken and pulled out of the gums.
Thanks, you just reminded me that I'm getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth ripped out in a few days... Shit.

it kinda sucks.. although it depends per person. For some it's not as bad.
oh yea you got your wisdom teeth removed. Don't think of all the weird shit you said to your dentist when you were high as fuck.

I don't think i did anything like that.. i just remember getting knocked out and waking up.
I'm full joking, but you're still going to get me one anyway.

Nah...
Maybe, i'll try to make it a surprise, so you won't be able to guess what it is.

Well... calling it a night

See you frienders later.

giphy.gif

Nah that's cool. The point is to be happy anyway, I was just putting all my hopes in something I didn't have, which is actually the dumbest.

Nah, it's good that you tried. It's better to have loved and lost then to not love at all.
Super corny but whatever.

Nah...
Maybe, i'll try to make it a surprise, so you won't be able to guess what it is.

I look forward to it.

You could just be asexual

Could be. I've never really bothered to look into it.

360pages

The more I hear about these wisdom teeth stories the more I don't want mine pulled.

(Weirdly enough, mine is only growing in on one side.)

ultimax

If you ever go down there get the peach sweet tea.
[/SPOILER]
I have a friend who lives down there, so when i visit that will probably be the first thing i do...sweet tea is the god damn best and-
K7ttIus.png

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Goodwil, i hope you know you can never change your avatar now.....
Volg ;~; Too many feels. I can't handle it.

During that fight i couldnt stop yelling "YOU DIDN'T WIN YOU DIDN'T WIN".
The show is about to get super hype. also im up for the rest of those ultimax matches whenever. I'll probably be up all night

I had one of my wisdom teeth pulled out 2 years ago. I was awake for it so it was kind of weird. Spent the next few days lying in my bed watching Game Center CX

Volg is my favorite. ;~; You'll love what happens to him in the manga

Volg is awesome. I was really upset when he
lost to Sendo.
I'm glad that he still appears after this.

During that fight i couldnt stop yelling "YOU DIDN'T WIN YOU DIDN'T WIN".
The show is about to get super hype. also im up for the rest of those ultimax matches whenever. I'll probably be up all night

Dude, it's like 3 am. I'm way too tired to play. Is there any day where you can play earlier?

joe2187

Banned
The more I hear about these wisdom teeth stories the more I don't want mine pulled.

(Weirdly enough, mine is only growing in on one side.)

It's nothing. The first one I had pulled didnt even need to put me under. The just used local anaesthetic, drilled it for a minute and then yanked it out with some pliers.

DIdnt feel a damn thing and it was over in ten minutes.

I have a friend who lives down there, so when i visit that will probably be the first thing i do...sweet tea is the god damn best and-
K7ttIus.png

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Goodwil, i hope you know you can never change your avatar now.....
I'll just make a Jotaro/Sanders parody image for every avatar I make
maybe

Top Bottom