• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

I have a friend who lives down there, so when i visit that will probably be the first thing i do...sweet tea is the god damn best and-
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Goodwil, i hope you know you can never change your avatar now.....

Too bad UT didn't get a better kanbaru picture, oh well. #art gripes.

360pages

It's nothing. The first one I had pulled didnt even need to put me under. The just used local anaesthetic, drilled it for a minute and then yanked it out with some pliers.

DIdnt feel a damn thing and it was over in ten minutes.

It's not like they hurt or anything. One grew slightly crocked. Bottom left, the top one could stay considering its not really doing anything.

You gonna get banned
Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed.
Maybe he could. What is "bared buttocks" anyways?
Your backlog is already pretty huge, i don't know how you'll find the time to do everything. Although welcome the the NHK is a lot better than monogatari, imo.
I won't sleep I guess.

Better sister.

Best girl

i3572628089.gif

So I return to my apartment on tomorrow and I will make it my mission to finish Bayo 1 before the 6th.

I expect you all to give me your support. I needs to get good

Top Bottom