• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

I need a week more.
With last minute work stuff I haven't even begun writing.

Friday around 9-10 EST. Sound good?

That's really funny because I've been playing a lot of Dawn of War 2 recently

Sergeant Cyrus, the husbando of all Blood Raven recruits and mine

3FHB2Xa.png

Is it the marvelous hair, the Steve Blum, the broken heals, stealth bombs or sniping skills, or his loyalty-inspiring training methods? I can't decide

Cyrus is fucking awesome. All the Blood Ravens are.

You going to play Chaos Rising then Retribution afterwards? Awesome games.

Finally went to the bank and got all the money I received for Christmas deposited. Now in about 3 hours I will be heading out to spend the new years eve in downtown Seattle playing arcade games and other shit.

Gonna buy me a hundred credits this time instead of 20. Gotta play all the games.

Nordicus

Cyrus is fucking awesome. All the Blood Ravens are.

You going to play Chaos Rising then Retribution afterwards? Awesome games.
Well, actually I should have said that I'm replaying DoW2, all the campaigns (well, save some Retribution ones)

Since it's Steamworks now, my friend finally got in the mood to play the game for the first time, in hard difficulty co-op. He's alright at RTS and Diablo-clones, yet just doesn't like to play anyone who isn't Force Commander, Avitus or Tarkus.

Even Thule. The first impression of Thule getting instagibbed by rockets made him really dislike that big ol' dreadnaught captain. After that I showed him Thule's awesomeness by breaking the Chaos Rising campaign with constant stuns from Thule and Jonah Orion. Ulkair became a joke

Socuteboss? and i thought Madolche had some weird puns for their names

I still have YGOPro installed
Only her and Dork lord are puns. Everyone else is named normally. Hell they even kept yuki-onna as yuki-onna and didnt change it to snow lady or something. I dont think konami would be ok selling a card in america named Succubus and have it be a loli.

Is the twist about dicks, cause I'll play it if it is.
The game reveals that
robots disguised as humans developed the ability to have sex with actual humans and have offspring from them, though only a female human can give birth. One of your teammates turns out to be the result of that union.

It's as dumb as it sounds, but just like everything else in that game you don't fucking care how dumb it is and go along with it. Game's fun to play, too.

Jman014

Well, actually I should have said that I'm replaying DoW2, all the campaigns (well, save some Retribution ones)

Since it's Steamworks now, my friend finally got in the mood to play the game for the first time, in hard difficulty co-op. He's alright at RTS and Diablo-clones, yet just doesn't like to play anyone who isn't Force Commander, Avitus or Tarkus.

Even Thule. The first impression of Thule getting instagibbed by rockets made him really dislike that big ol' dreadnaught captain. After that I showed him Thule's awesomeness by breaking the Chaos Rising campaign with constant stuns from Thule and Jonah Orion. Ulkair became a joke

I want Dawn of War 3 and I want it to be able to do things like let you play as the Thunder Warriors during the Unification Wars. Also more Blood Ravens stuff would be good, too. My favorite faction has to be Chaos though. Black Legion ftw.

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that spaceballs joke about merchandising became an accurate representation of where the star wars went?

Top Bottom