• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

360pages

BhrLmhi.png

IoUJAQC.png

I love the fact that we actually don't get to see Groundon.

360pages

Damn you guys, it's from a tiny little fan Manga called. Dating a Team Magam Grunt. Someone insulted his Waifu... so he used the personification of land.

Oberon

Banned
Huh I never knew they go for those prices except Dark Magician Girl, Cyber Dragon, and upstart. Hopefully they are in good condition.

Oberon-kun, you're just become a rich guy overnight!

I used to own a card that was worth 100 bucks, but I just checked and the price went dont recently. I guess Exciton knight isnt as good as it used to be...

Oberon is taking us all out for drinks tonight wooooo

Nah, I think I am not selling them.
What if I have a girl over and she wants to see my japanese Dark Paladin, or my Gate Guardian? That's too much of a risk

Guys saber wearing a suit is the biggest waifu bait I've ever seen in my life, please help me
saberop02.jpg

Women in suits are like the best thing in the world.

In other news, I hooked my PS3 back up and booted up Ultimax. Holy shit I'm mad shit at this game. It's so hard for me to pick fighters back up.

I dunno. I haven't played in a long time. I just heard about Snatch Steal being unbanned at my local game store.

Don't be the guy that play with the shameless playmats...
Nah I use a shadow specters playmat I got at a sneak
I have since they came out. Fell in love with the art when they were announced with Shadow Specters and just learned how to cheese and win.
Same here, I only need a dork lord.

Zenfalcia

"June" is best girl

she's pretty top tier. ;)
DMC4 Dante Husbando of the Year all years

Hey Zen, two pillows, together.

also, if we go down there, we'll both get wet.
Guys saber wearing a suit is the biggest waifu bait I've ever seen in my life, please help me

I dunno.. heroine x is pretty cute too.

YEAH! We need to push crossdressing women...

Spoilers!

Nordicus

2423218-gabriel_angelos.jpg

Gabriel Angelos
That's really funny because I've been playing a lot of Dawn of War 2 recently

Sergeant Cyrus, the husbando of all Blood Raven recruits and mine

3FHB2Xa.png

Is it the marvelous hair, the Steve Blum, the broken heals, stealth bombs or sniping skills, or his loyalty-inspiring training methods? I can't decide

Top Bottom