• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punching things is always the best power. Especially when it makes rad shit go down.

Shen-2k3-super.gif

Punches are the best.

You'd be surprised how stupid/Shortsighted people are when they come to building things and areas, even in real life.

I can confirm that this is the case. You don't start to notice things like people not planning for slopes and having to slap steps onto something until you can't use steps.

I have been up for the past 22 and a half hours...

I don't responsibility came with being an adult.

God, next time I see a doctor, I'm getting this shit examined. I'm pretty sure human beings weren't meant to live off of three hours of sleep, on a good night.

Holy fucking shit. So since Pat mentioned that the puking scene wasn't as originally intended, I was looking into what else got censored or cut, and
found the original version of the videotape.

That was the most fucked up thing ever, I really wish that was in the game still.

Jman014

Holy fucking shit. So since Pat mentioned that the puking scene wasn't as originally intended, I was looking into what else got censored or cut, and
found the original version of the videotape.

That was the most fucked up thing ever, I really wish that was in the game still.

Where? I wanna see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom