• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I was just looking at a bunch of JoJo figures. What the fuck is up with the joints on all the part 2 and 3 characters? it seems like you have to spend well over $100 for a statue. Also I spoiled myself on something in my adventures.

Posing, probably.

Also, remember how you said that you were able to avoid the Love Live figure game. Well, I am a weaker man, and Based Alter got me again.

ultimax

Its gonna happen.

Its going to happen as soon as I marry Rise

I don't want this to be vaporware. The only crossover idea cooler than this a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure x Street Fighter

I'm probably more crushed than you are. But just accept it.

and i also have an avatar bet on this, and i cant let Mrfraudwil win

Zenfalcia

GAF is full of moronic Sony fanboys so its not surprising.

Its not that they like Sony that makes them moronic, its the rabid fanboyism that makes them say stupid things like "Bayonetta 2 is coming to PS4"

Hmm.. ok. They really make some dumb comments sometimes. It's not just Sony either, PC gamers, too.

They need the joints to pose.
Posing, probably.

Also, remember how you said that you were able to avoid the Love Live figure game. Well, I am a weaker man, and Based Alter got me again.
I'll take a Araki pre designed pose any day of the week. Was it the Maki swim suit one? Other than the nendos, there isn't any Umi or Rin figures that catch my eye. That Mu-12 figure Alter has is looking kinda good though...EDIT: Eh nevermind, the hair looks like an untextured mess
Anyone else getting Majora's Mask 3D?
I have my N64 cart and the Zelda master collection disc thing on Gamecube. I'm good

Rizzi

Is Theatrhythm Curtain Call good? I played a little of the iOS version of the first, but it didn't seem to have very many songs.

Skrams

Can't get into it. Satsuki's face is shaped wrong.

I, uh, sure. Her head is more of a balloon and pointy chin shape most of the time. The figure is not as pointy as some would want I guess? I'm fine with it considering it's probably her best pose out of everything I can think of and the price was good too. This might be more your fancy.

270739.jpg

ultimax

Is that so? Because gamestop has a red and black one for sale.

Also I was looking through the designs for the new 3ds and came upon some interesting 3ds designs.

Looks like these were only obtainable by raffle in japan.

Yeah i meant the different sizes. and those look pretty good. i wish the XL had faceplates too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom