• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually all three lol. Its about 7 people each summoning a famous hero/villain through any time period to come fight in a big battle royal with the sole winner getting the holy grail to wish for anything they want.

The gimmick of the series is that notable persons in history can be summoned as servants to fight in a covert war between powerful magical families. Gilles De Rais is summoned by a serial killer. They later summon
Cthulhu
together
Well colour me intrigued, if you are going to reach for evil people throughout history Gilles is a pretty good pull.

So...after consulting my various sources, I now have Silent Hill 2...on the PC. Not the most ideal version, especially with there being no windowed mode but it'll have to do.

Since I don't have to worry about classes tomorrow, I'm gonna use this time to start playing and catch up to where Matt and Pat currently are in the LP. Following along might be fun.

This wine is undrinkable. Fuck my brother.

I'm having to drink goddamn Capri Sun to get the taste out my mouth. This shit is only gonna be useful for when I'm already so drunk that taste doesn't matter.

Well colour me intrigued, if you are going to reach for evil people throughout history Gilles is a pretty good pull.

Gilles is in the prequel light novel/anime Fate/Zero. It's available on Netflix Canada. If your concerned about the prequel nature of the show, I watched it without playing the original VN and enjoyed it. Just be aware that the first "season" of 13 episodes is all about the set up for the second half

So...after consulting my various sources, I now have Silent Hill 2...on the PC. Not the most ideal version, especially with there being no windowed mode but it'll have to do.

Since I don't have to worry about classes tomorrow, I'm gonna use this time to start playing and catch up to where Matt and Pat currently are in the LP. Following along might be fun.

I'm gonna need a link

Gilles is in the prequel light novel/anime Fate/Zero. It's available on Netflix Canada. If your concerned about the prequel nature of the show, I watched it without playing the original VN and enjoyed it. Just be aware that the first "season" of 13 episodes is all about the set up for the second half
I may have to look into this when I get the time. Thanks

i rlly need to catch up on Unlimited Blade Works, but Xenoblade is too awesome
btw guys, do i really need to skip all the sidequests?
and does anyone have an affinity guide i can use?

You don't need to skip them.

But they suck. And sorry, I don't. Never really cared much for affinity in that game.

ultimax

TY FRIENDER!

I am in your debt for 48 hours.

keikaku.jpg

enjoy it!

So just watching the Let's Watch, I just realized I put money down for a handheld and I have no fucking clue what games I want to get for it.

The Ironfall game and maybe the new Pokemon? Monster Hunter 4?

EDIT: IM WRONG! YOO CHRONO TRIGGER DS! WE IN THERE!

Gonna finally boot up Hyrule Warriors

So just watching the Let's Watch, I just realized I put money down for a handheld and I have no fucking clue what games I want to get for it.

The N3DS isn't BC with DS games =/

Fuck, I would've bought Chrono Trigger DS.

WHAT?

FUCKING WHAT?

DoktorEvil confirmed fraud.

360pages

I was worried there for a moment.

Dok, please accept pwns.

You dun fucked up

Must haves:

Radiant Historia
The World Ends With You
Professor Layton series
Phoenix Wright series
Ghost Trick
Pokemon Black and White

The first one is my favorite game on the DS

Skrams

Does anyone have any more 48 hours crunchy roll passes?

I want to watch a little more JoJo.

I'll trade a 14 day XBL code.

Sometimes it's a little work, but I've been fine for practically the past year by just getting a 48 hour pass once or twice a week from the comments section on crunchyroll. People love to post them there, especially on new episodes or new things. Today I got a pass from the comments section on Golden Boy episode 1 because it's new to crunchyroll. Got to watch Parasyte and I'll watch JoJo on Friday before my time is up. I'll squeeze in the semi-boring of Log Horizon and the nothing of Aldanoah Zero somewhere in there too.

For the 3ds?

Ace attorney
pokemon
fire emblem
link between worlds

Other zelda games
smash bros

maybe even get some ds games if you've never played them.

Chrono Trigger is my must have.

ALBW and Fire Emblem are good ideas.

Pokemon I don't have the time to capture and raise poke mans.

Guys I don't wanna see none of you making guys in Splatoon, holy shit they look bland and ugly.

Also Tingle looks like the smuggest mother fucker that's actually cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom