• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

So it looks like I got 4 MH4 demo codes (Aus region). I don't have a PAL 3DS though so I might as well give them out. Can Europeans redeem them?

Link to what I was talking about

https://www.decalgirl.com/custom/editor/?partner=DecalGirl&t=1198

Get your waifu on your 3DS

roXH9Ex.gif

You could see if you can order them online. Maybe even buying outside of US if the thirst is real enough. Like buying from Canada.

The thirst isn't even close to being there. I'll check to see if its there tomorrow. If its not, then I'm getting monster hunter one and preordering Majora's Mask.

Zenfalcia

Hm? i don't think i ever claimed Lisa as a waifu lol

yeah its bullshit, we need to riot outside nintendo and demand ahegao and mega milk 3ds XL faceplates!

They won't listen to us because the other nintendo rioters will drown us out.
Who was it? Ya'll change your avatars so fast its hard to remember who is who

Git gud and remember names, the lisa silverman fanclub are joosebawks, ultimate_trainer, and now matthaou.

I'll just draw my own Majora's Mask on my monster hunter 3DS and have a sick crossover. I'll make everyone super jelly of my artist skills.

Fate/Zero
Speaking of Fate/ whatever I heard through osmosis that Gilles De Rais is a character in one of them? What the fuck kind of VNs/books/anime is this series?

Speaking of Fate/ whatever I heard through osmosis that Gilles De Rais is a character in one if them? What the fuck kind of VNs/books/anime is this series?

Its actually all three lol. Its about 7 people each summoning a famous hero/villain through any time period to come fight in a big battle royal with the sole winner getting the holy grail to wish for anything they want.

Zenfalcia

Oh.. it looks like gamestop in canadia is sold out of monster hunter new 3ds... Maybe it's just because i'm on mobile.. i-it's not like i wanted it anyways, baka.

I'll just draw my own Majora's Mask on my monster hunter 3DS and have a sick crossover. I'll make everyone super jelly of my artist skills.

That'll be amazing. It's a shame you can't change the backplate on the New 3ds XL.

Speaking of Fate/ whatever I heard through osmosis that Gilles De Rais is a character in one of them? What the fuck kind of VNs/books/anime is this series?

The gimmick of the series is that notable persons in history can be summoned as servants to fight in a covert war between powerful magical families. Gilles De Rais is summoned by a serial killer. They later summon
Cthulhu
together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom