• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Guys I don't wanna see none of you making guys in Splatoon, holy shit they look bland and ugly.

Also Tingle looks like the smuggest mother fucker that's actually cool.

I think the Squid Boys look cool, especially with their topknots, but the Squid Girls are infinitely more cooler AND adorable.

Objection.gif

It's the best game ever.

But Resident Evil 4 is the best game ever.

Skrams

Is SUper Mario 64 DS or LoZ Phantom Hourglass any good?

It's been a while since I played 64 DS, but I enjoyed it at the time. New characters to switch stuff up, 30 new stars, and some other weird switches I can't remember. I wonder if DS games let you use the circle pad to play them because that would make the game probably a lot better.

Phantom Hourglass is "fine." It's one of the weakest mainline Zelda games next to Spirit Tracks and I didn't care for The Temple of the Ocean King which is a dungeon with a time limit you need to repeat throughout the game. If you can pick the game up for cheap then sure. There's a lot more games worth your time though if you've never touched the DS library before though.

I'm watching Cory in the House. Dear God the horrors

Why you such a busta?

Wiki tells me it's like Chrono Trigger, except with a grid battle system.

I'm interested.

WOOF!
Why would I have to do that?
It's like CT in that you time travel. Combat is much different and super cool. Enemies are on a 3x3 grid and your attacks target different parts of it and move enemies around, so you'll be comboing them with all your party's skills. Plus you can skip your turn to do it later to do like 9 hits in a row. IT'S SO GOOD
THE MUSIC IS SO FUCKING GOOD TOO DOK
What's the soundbyte from? It is pretty amazing.
Move Bitch by Ludacris

Zenfalcia

It's like CT in that you time travel. Combat is much different and super cool. Enemies are on a 3x3 grid and your attacks target different parts of it and move enemies around, so you'll be comboing them with all your party's skills. Plus you can skip your turn to do it later to do like 9 hits in a row. IT'S SO GOOD

THE MUSIC IS SO FUCKING GOOD TOO DOK

Move Bitch by Ludacris

That's cool.

All of it? Even the "somebody get f*cked?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom