• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

semisonic

Banned
RealGaf came early today with some teasing and nothing heavy, yet. Besides that, killing time before my classes.

Yeah, I'm actually a little proud to be the first to initiate RealGaf within less than 24 hours of joining. Does that get me an honorary seat in the Shame Car? Just give me croten's, he's washed up anyway.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif
8srmhUK.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I'm actually a little proud to be the first to initiate RealGaf within less than 24 hours of joining. Does that get me an honorary seat in the Shame Car? Just give me croten's, he's washed up anyway.

You really don't want to be in the shame car. First you have to disregard your shame and become shameless.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Jesus, that's that shit I would expect from Mathaeo, not you. Oh wait, it was the thing? Oh no. I am NEVER going to play Raidou now.

isWSqbN0lrC4S.gif

What, punk? You get my name right or I will shitpost gifs you wouldn't believe.

Only when the timing is right tho.

semisonic

Banned
Look at this cool OP tho...

That reminds me, I need to finish it.
Can I just buy the OST instead, then? No really that song is kickass.
Really though, I need too long to recover before I can even think about buying another game right now. Got like 2 Wild Arms, 2 Suikodens, and a p4g to get through first, not to mention at least 20-25 shorter games I haven't even touched yet. I have the unfortunate life of being good at bargain hunting, bad at impulse control, and too busy lurking on bestgaf to play games. It's a problem.

Really though, I need too long to recover before I can even think about buying another game right now. Got like 2 Wild Arms, 2 Suikodens, and a p4g to get through first, not to mention at least 20-25 shorter games I haven't even touched yet. I have the unfortunate life of being good at bargain hunting, bad at impulse control, and too busy lurking on bestgaf to play games. It's a problem.
Yeah I understand backlog. Unless you wanna buy the OST for $100+ used, I think you should buy the game or at least this sick action figure.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not a lurker no more, son.
Oh, you ready to do this? Let's do this!

Not now tho. There's a time and a place for everything.

The only Junior Member I recognize is CthuluSushi. Get up to his level and we'll talk, you peon.

semisonic

Banned
Yeah I understand backlog. Unless you wanna buy the OST for $100+ used, I think you should buy the game or at least this sick action figure.
YOOOO!
Actually, when I went there today SUPA POTATO had it for 30 bucks. But they also had suikoden II for 8. So they might just be crazy.
I got it, by the way. Even if I can't read japanese now, it's never a bad time to start hoarding for later. Also picked up the berserk ps2 game and the arcsys hokuto no ken fighter, along with some other games and a bunch of osts. You should seriously consider stopping by if you're ever in Akiba. It's super nice.
EDIT: Ohwaitnvm you said OST. That actually kinda sucks. But still, as long as it shows up on brawlcustommusic, I'll be happy anyways.

YOOOO!
Actually, when I went there today SUPA POTATO had it for 30 bucks. But they also had suikoden II for 8. So they might just be crazy.
I got it, by the way. Even if I can't read japanese now, it's never a bad time to start hoarding for later. Also picked up the berserk ps2 game and the arcsys hokuto no ken fighter, along with some other games and a bunch of osts. You should seriously consider stopping by if you're ever in Akiba. It's super nice.
;~; We can't all go to Japan... I'll be looking more into the JP games that never came here since I already got Melty Blood for the PS2. Your god damn right I should go to Akiba and get imports...

semisonic

Banned
Foolish Junior, you do not understand your place in this thread.

I'm meant for bigger things than this, old man. And someday, as you look at the statues of myself that will have doubtlessly been erected all over the world in honor of my immense girth and/or overconfidence, you will look back and this conversation, and think to yourself...
something. I'm too tired to finish this joke
?

I have to look at your username to check the spelling every time.

When you first become a Member you keep some of the enthusiasm, but it's drained away.
Aw geez, I've already lost all my enthusiasm. Soon we will all be hollow..care it take a seat next to me? Ha..Ha..Ha...Ha..

Well, once it's in the oven you can do other stuff and keep an eye on it.

Love you, thcuhulushisu.
Nah, I decided to make a shitload of small ones instead of one big one because it would go stale faster.

And yet..none of you can manage to spell Cthulhu correctly <.<
After looking at the Cthulhu PCB so many times I've learned how to spell your name.
Actually, I was looking for Melty Blood all around town, but had no luck.
I guess its a good thing I imported it then. It's worth the $60-80 at least to me... If you find the PC version of Melty Blood Act Candenza ver. B for <$500 grab that. Those prices are insane tho...

I'm meant for bigger things than this, old man. And someday, as you look at the statues of myself that will have doubtlessly been erected all over the world in honor of my immense girth and/or overconfidence, you will look back and this conversation, and think to yourself...
something. I'm too tired to finish this joke
?

It's like the Narutos and you're Narutos and everybody else is the hokages

Morning guys what we all up to?

I own Sonic Generations on steam. I'm gonna shit on Metal Sonic so hard and you're gonna have to take it
Or I'm going to decide he's cool
Depends on how well Sonic Team does their job.

Prospects are grim.

semisonic

Banned
After looking at the Cthulhu PCB so many times I've learned how to spell your name.

I guess its a good thing I imported it then. It's worth the $60-80 at least to me... If you find the PC version of Melty Blood Act Candenza ver. B for <$500 grab that. Those prices are insane tho...

Honestly, I don't even think it's worth it. Sure, it's a super cool game, but if I can't play it with an arcade stick anyways...
Then my fingers will fall off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom