• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Aw geez, I've already lost all my enthusiasm. Soon we will all be hollow..care it take a seat next to me? Ha..Ha..Ha...Ha..

Nah, I decided to make a shitload of small ones instead of one big one because it would go stale faster.

It all makes sense now. The more we post here, the less life we have and the more we hallow out! We must gain some humanity!

That's a pretty good idea, since you can individually wrap them and freeze them if you wanted to.

Sometimes when I'm in public, I think following Hitomi was a mistake
but it wasn't, okay?

Also yay I'm at uni safely but I've gimped myself because I forgot my ipad charger and I do all my uni work in lectures on it so now I'm fucked and rip. But it's okay, my parents will send it down to me.

After looking at the Cthulhu PCB so many times I've learned how to spell your name.

I guess its a good thing I imported it then. It's worth the $60-80 at least to me... If you find the PC version of Melty Blood Act Candenza ver. B for <$500 grab that. Those prices are insane tho...
Gaf: Teaching people how to spell since 2014.

It all makes sense now. The more we post here, the less life we have and the more we hallow out! We must gain some humanity!

That's a pretty good idea, since you can individually wrap them and freeze them if you wanted to.
Aye, I love the idea of a giant roll, but for convenience it doesn't work.

Wait till we start killing (banning) Juniors to pillage their humanity.
You'll never kill me. I'll go with a Giant Dad build if I gotta.

Zenfalcia

Sometimes when I'm in public, I think following Hitomi was a mistake
but it wasn't, okay?

Also yay I'm at uni safely but I've gimped myself because I forgot my ipad charger and I do all my uni work in lectures on it so now I'm fucked and rip. But it's okay, my parents will send it down to me.
It's never a mistake.

Lucky you. Hopefully you have enough battery to last.
Gaf: Teaching people how to spell since 2014.

Aye, I love the idea of a giant roll, but for convenience it doesn't work.

You'll never kill me. I'll go with a Giant Dad build if I gotta.

What are you making again? For some reason when you mentioned giant roll i was thinking like a giant sushi roll...

Beloved

Someone posts an embarrassing video of a girl on the internet and she commits suicide. A year later her cyber ghost gets revenge by haunting them through skype and electronics.

Also my towns covered in fog.

Sounds like a winner

Hello Frienders, I hope you are all doing well today~

semisonic

Banned
Guys help me decide. Solhould I get P3p or chrono trigger & ff tactics together? On my liam of course.

Though p3p is the definitely best version of p3
the inferior persona game
imo fftactics is certainly better gameplay wise, and chrono trigger is a classic. I'd recommend the second option. Though the playstation port of chrono trigger isn't great, it's workable, and I managed to make it through the whole game like that.

Guys help me decide. Solhould I get P3p or chrono trigger & ff tactics together? On my liam of course.

Get P3P on vita. Get Chrono Trigger on DS. Haven't played FFT so meh.

Its mostly arcade stick parts tho...

DDS is definitely on my list. I can understand why people are shilling it so much.

It's really good. This could potentially be my favorite MegaTen game. Not that I've played many, but still.

You mean you dont already?
Nope I run a Claymore/Chaos Blade build.

It's never a mistake.

Lucky you. Hopefully you have enough battery to last.

What are you making again? For some reason when you mentioned giant roll i was thinking like a giant sushi roll...
A pecan roll.

Its mostly arcade stick parts tho...

DDS is definitely on my list. I can understand why people are shilling it so much.

I recommend P2:IS, but all of those are good choices.
Nah we all need to learn how to spell arcade parts.

unR12Yt.jpg

look at all this fucking fog.

Anung

Un Rama
There was a little riverside resort location at the foot of Mt Fuji that was a dead ringer for silent hill. A lot of mist and fog. I'd out pics up but I'm too lazy.

How well does that hold up? Does it show its age really bad or is it fine?
A lot of people say it aged badly, but IMO it holds up fine. While the random encounters can be a bit annoying, you can easily get items that can manipulate the random encounters. The battle system might be a bit tedious, but feels really good when you watch it in motion. I really like the menu for items where they put the most likely items that you use to the top of the list automaticly. The PSP version is difficulty is really easy and there are some changes that makes it so you can easily exploit the mechanics. IMO its the best written Persona game.

Now that I think about it, you should play P1 before the P2 duology. Since it references the events of P1 alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom