• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
To people who know HS, how does one get more coins? It looks like 3 WINS gets me 10, which seems...insane.

Daily quests where you complete specific criteria are the main thing, and the only sane way. Otherwise, there's some lifetime challenges like "Win 100 games" that give you 300 or whatever, but you just get 10 for 3 wins.

Zenfalcia

What was the anime with the little girl wrestling a stuffed bear?

I want to watch sick suplexes

The whole anime won't have wrestling in it. Only that time it was used as a joke or maybe it'll be used a few more times as a running gag. There is a dumb girls wrustling anime.
I did my dailies though and I'm not winning because I suck and my cards suck tho xD

Git gud and practice against computers.

This Xenosaga Ep. 3 OST. Just all over my face.

Hearthstone I believe.
Oh I tried that and did not like it one bit. Ill stick to yugioh, cardfight vanguard, and weiss schwarz thank you.

I still have no idea who came up with the idea for weiss schwarz. I have a feeling Liam would love it.

Oh I tried that and did not like it one bit. Ill stick to yugioh, cardfight vanguard, and weiss schwarz thank you.

I still have no idea who came up with the idea for weiss schwarz. I have a feeling Liam would love it.
Bushiroad is GOAT at waifu TCGs. I was thinking of getting a P4, but its really getting oversaturated. I'm thinking about getting the Kill La Kill trail just to have my Senketsu cards.

I did my dailies though and I'm not winning because I suck and my cards suck tho xD

If you just started and aren't level 10 with a class yet, it's rough. You can have a very limited class cardset.

Otherwise, you just gotta play everyday/few days to get more dailies. The game wants to be played like it's an addiction.

Bushiroad is GOAT at waifu TCGs. I was thinking of getting a P4, but its really getting oversaturated. I'm thinking about getting the Kill La Kill trail just to have my Senketsu cards.
I just started playing yesterday. I got the KLK trial. Its only got 2 senketsu cards though. My favorite cards are the Satsuki climax cards.

Zenfalcia

Was it called Nichijou?

No. Nichijiu is a comedy anime with a few gags of people performing wrustling moves. The one i'm talking about is a dumb lewd wrustling anime with girls. I wanna be the strongest is the english translation. I forget the romanji name.

grimmiq

Ok I lost the last couple of hours of so watching dramas on crunchyroll.

Has anyone else done this?

I've been watching through HERO(I love the bar owner and glad they brought him back for the new series..he has everything.) over the last week or so..watched the first series years ago and only found out about the new series when I got Crunchyroll on PS4.

Every 6 months or so I go on a Drama binge..usually starting or ending with GTO or something similar..Last one ended with a 3 season marathon of Gokusen and I think the time before was Hammer Session.

You guys should suggest me some hype ass mecha animes to watch.

Eva doesn't count.

Arc's the mech guy here, but Shin Mazinger Z is great, plan to get back to it myself soon.

The obvious Gurren, but you're probably already seen it. Gundam 00 and the original Gundam trilogy movie are also great too.

Tari Tari, the little girl isn't the focus and the wrestling moves are even less of a focus. Nichijou has quite a few though, so you should watch that.

I think I got that wrong. Gimme a second to look this shit up.

Eva doesn't count.

Vandread.
Linebarrels of Iron.
The parts of Star Driver where they fight, skip every other part.
Gunbuster.
Diebuster.

No. Nichijiu is a comedy anime with a few gags of people performing wrustling moves. The one i'm talking about is a dumb lewd wrustling anime with girls. I wanna be the strongest is the english translation. I forget the romanji name.

I'll watch nichijiu first. Is the lewd one the one with the stone cold stunner gif?

Are they just cards with art from the bath scene?
09_04_14_eng_02.jpg

nope

grimmiq

That was probably Mayo Chiki, it's only a very small scene in the anime..Protagonist's Mother is a pro-wrestler (Don't think she appears in the show) and the younger daughter takes after her..usually waking up her brother with submissions, and she's had a stuffed bear she practices moves on since she was little. I think she also broke her arm trying to fight a Bear on a school trip..

Eva doesn't count.
Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-Hen
New Getter Robo
King of Braves GaoGaiGar (plus GaoGaiGar FINAL)
Mazinkaiser
Shin Getter Robo vs. Neo Getter Robo
Mazinkaiser SKL
Giant Robo The Animation

The best. All hype. Don't listen to anyone else.

Yo that's a good fucking name.

It's pretty cool, main concept is that it's a generic plot but the MC is a fucking psycho.

That was probably Mayo Chiki, it's only a very small scene in the anime..Protagonist's Mother is a pro-wrestler (Don't think she appears in the show) and the younger daughter takes after her..usually waking up her brother with submissions, and she's had a stuffed bear she practices moves on since she was little. I think she also broke her arm trying to fight a Bear on a school trip..

And yeah, it's Mayo Chiki, I was just about to say. I got all mixed up in the head earlier.

So I picked Vandread to start because why not.

Intro has mechs getting into bigger mechs. Then some insane plot where men and women are warring factions!??

I can get into this absurdity.

Did you watch that Hogan/HBK match?

Oh shit, forgot all about it. I'll load it up right now.

So I picked Vandread to start because why not.

Intro has mechs getting into bigger mechs. Then some insane plot where men and women are warring factions!??

I can get into this absurdity.

It's actually got a pretty legit story going on under the fanservice and weirdness. Hope you like it.

Why not get into the big mecha in the first place? All those wasted resources.

They're actually two different mecha that combine after being exposed to alien crystals. The main mech can combine with three other mechs.

There's Vanguards, the men's mecha which are humanoid and shitty, then Dread, which are the Women's mecha which are more like jets, but then the crystals make the main Vanguard a rad mech and the Jets into animal mecha, so they combine to form Vandreads.

If possible fast forward with Benny hill music is the best way to watch it.

HBK just walked out, I'll update as this gets silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom